PDA

View Full Version : player a beat up?

jjstunts
05-24-2012, 06:24 PM
Okay so this has happened in more than a few hoods. I go to attack a building get paid, attack another building get paid, attack of the building says player is to beat up already. Why??? I don't understand when I'm attacking buildings. I can still attack other buildings and get paid but certain buildings just won't pay out. I can check the player re can't get paid. peatedly yet when I go back to a particular building like a storage unit I still. has this happened to anyone else? Any explanations?

Steve0
05-24-2012, 06:29 PM
might be someone else has made it be for you, it's when you try to rob a whole hood with money signs on the buildings and they say you cant rob, that sux.

PawnXIIX
05-24-2012, 06:37 PM
might be someone else has made it be for you, it's when you try to rob a whole hood with money signs on the buildings and they say you cant rob, that sux.

What I read into was that it's not the "Already looted" message but it's the message that says "Can't fight, player too beat up already". The only time that happened was when I was on the rival list clicking rob and my internet decided to say "I don't think so" and wouldn't connect. THEN it said the player was too beat up. But I don't recall it saying that on a robbery attempt

jjstunts
05-24-2012, 06:43 PM
What I read into was that it's not the "Already looted" message but it's the message that says "Can't fight, player too beat up already". The only time that happened was when I was on the rival list clicking rob and my internet decided to say "I don't think so" and wouldn't connect. THEN it said the player was too beat up. But I don't recall it saying that on a robbery attempt
Yeah I was already in the hood. I get a couple buildings then try a warehouse and was denied then I hit a couple other buildings and the player got paid from all went back to the warehouse still did not. I left the hood and went to another friends kept refreshing to find the same rival player and went back to the warehouse was still had money sign for it but I still could not drop it. so irritating because it was a level 9 warehouse to boot

Steve0
05-24-2012, 06:45 PM
yup it happens to most of us

jjstunts
05-24-2012, 06:46 PM
This was a much weaker players same level but over 1000 mafia attack and defense under me. What really trips me out though is when I come across a player with like 250 mafia members, same level as me but like 12,000 mafia attack and defense . Only option is to try to add that player. Lol

jjstunts
05-24-2012, 06:48 PM
I can't believe that people spend so much real money to buy gold for this game. That could be a couple ps3 games!

blondealex
05-24-2012, 06:48 PM
It's a slow or bad Internet connection.

jjstunts
05-24-2012, 06:52 PM
It's a slow or bad Internet connection. I must disagree. Look for to post number 4 above

blondealex
05-24-2012, 09:21 PM
I must disagree. Look for to post number 4 above
Ah yeah sorry I missed that. It's a bug, I've seen it a couple times, but haven't seen it in months. Could have also been someone who used the stack glitch and you have to touch it just right.