PDA

View Full Version : New valor units

Odie
05-24-2012, 05:02 PM
I finally got the Hardened Marine opened up and was pretty jacked at the stats for only 50 valor more than a SH...until I realized that these things die almost as fast as GIGNs. I don't know how far people have gotten into the rankings, but how are the other new units? Are they worth saving for or should I just keep spending on SH and SF?

Q Raider
05-24-2012, 05:41 PM
Loss ratios do appear to be higher on both the EAD and the HM compared to the SH and certainly the SF.

Also I am seeing a link between loss rates and Valor strength as a percentage of total attack strength. Am currently working on getting my total Valor strength back under 40% as losses almost doubled when I went over this point.

Odie
05-24-2012, 06:54 PM
Thanks for the input. Interesting concept on the loss ratio increasing with a higher percentage of valor units. I am probably somewhere around 40-50% attack with mostly SH, HM and SF for valor units. I'll have to calc it and see. I did notice a jump when I loaded up on HM after unlocking them, but assumed it was related to that unit only as my SH and SF losses are fairly rare still.