PDA

View Full Version : New - Bonus for achieving sub-rankings

Corsair
05-24-2012, 02:36 PM
Haven't seen this mentioned yet. I was a Lieutenant Rookie rank, but while attacking earlier today was surprised with a popup message saying my rank increased to Lieutenant and indicated the bonuses, same as the regular rank. Wasn't sure what was going on, when I closed the message I found I had moved up to Apprentice. Apparently, they are now giving the cash and valor bonus for the level each time you achieve a sub-rank (no new units though).

So...pretty cool! Thanks for making the sub-ranks matter, Funzio! :cool:

(unfortunately I didn't grab a screenshot, if someone else does get one, please post)

Ryan5100
05-24-2012, 02:55 PM
Thats cool at least we get rewarded while leveling up on ranks means I can buy more SH's :)

stricker
05-24-2012, 03:13 PM
....ssssoooo you've been turtling for a loooonnnnnnggggg time now, right otto? lol

spectra
05-24-2012, 03:28 PM
Haven't seen this mentioned yet. I was a Lieutenant Rookie rank, but while attacking earlier today was surprised with a popup message saying my rank increased to Lieutenant and indicated the bonuses, same as the regular rank. Wasn't sure what was going on, when I closed the message I found I had moved up to Apprentice. Apparently, they are now giving the cash and valor bonus for the level each time you achieve a sub-rank (no new units though).

So...pretty cool! Thanks for making the sub-ranks matter, Funzio! :cool:

(unfortunately I didn't grab a screenshot, if someone else does get one, please post)

Man, that sucks!!!!!!!!!, I am only 30k BPs from starting the Major ranking and be able to buy the Helicopter :(
I "lost" the chance of getting all those additional VPs

boardgames rule
05-24-2012, 03:49 PM
Wonder if that also meant the gold. That would me sweet.

-->FISH<--
05-24-2012, 04:01 PM
Could be wrong but, the first people that reached lieutenant we're not receiving their rewards until they reached that same spot. Are you sure you got it twice?

John Snow
05-24-2012, 05:46 PM
What are these rankings/sub rankings?

Corsair
05-24-2012, 06:15 PM
....ssssoooo you've been turtling for a loooonnnnnnggggg time now, right otto? lol
Heh heh, not exactly. Try to resist sometimes but these damn events keep sucking me in. Funny thing is I just had a guy tell me how much better he is doing than me because he is at the same level but with fewer raids/attacks/missions than me. Of course he also has 1/3 the IPH and 15 more allies...

Man, that sucks!!!!!!!!!, I am only 30k BPs from starting the Major ranking and be able to buy the Helicopter :(
I "lost" the chance of getting all those additional VPsYeah that is one way to look at it, then again...

Could be wrong but, the first people that reached lieutenant we're not receiving their rewards until they reached that same spot. Are you sure you got it twice?...I couldn't swear to it, but yeah, pretty sure. I did move up through pretty quick though.