PDA

View Full Version : Another Thug Life Question

Sasha54
05-24-2012, 11:57 AM
I have just reached my first TL goal where I have to fight rivals with 500 mafia - TL round 42

I am lvl 96 and have 381 mob

I can't see anyone in my rival list over 480.
Do I need to increase my mob or level up - or both?

the weird thing is I have 2 fights done - so at some point I must have found someone with over 500 and won - unless that was someone from my newsfeed.

Maniaxe
05-24-2012, 12:14 PM
You shouldn't have a problem because of your level or even mob size. The number of mafia is not the mafia used, it is the actual number of mafia the player has. I found I have to "rob" then check their stats for the number of mafia they have. Example they use 480 mafia on the list at lvl 96 but have 2371 mafia members (god knows why) on their stats screen.

msjo
05-24-2012, 12:28 PM
You shouldn't have a problem because of your level or even mob size. The number of mafia is not the mafia used, it is the actual number of mafia the player has. I found I have to "rob" then check their stats for the number of mafia they have. Example they use 480 mafia on the list at lvl 96 but have 2371 mafia members (god knows why) on their stats screen.

+1. But it'll be easier once you level up to 100+ because it will show from the rival list.

Sasha54
05-24-2012, 12:31 PM
+1. But it'll be easier once you level up to 100+ because it will show from the rival list.

OK - thanks - I was wondering that.
So probably I robbed someone who I thought had less than 500 and then in reality they had more - is that it?
I thought that the rivals list showed the true number........

Paulio
05-24-2012, 12:35 PM
Sasha, it won't matter as much what level you're on, but you'll need to add mafia if you want to find other players with 500+ mafia.

Read Nicholost's discussion on mafia size and bracketing, specifically under the section titled, "bracketing."
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?22306-Mafia-Size-and-the-Bracketing-Hypothesis

Max Power
05-24-2012, 12:38 PM
OK - thanks - I was wondering that.
So probably I robbed someone who I thought had less than 500 and then in reality they had more - is that it?
I thought that the rivals list showed the true number........

Yup, the rivals list only shows the number of mobs that rival will use if you attack them. Since you are on level 96, no other rivals at level 96 can use more than 480. 480 or less is what will display on the list. To find people with 500 mob, you will have to go to their hood and look at their stats.