PDA

View Full Version : Crime city - Too smooth?

Feng1234
05-24-2012, 05:18 AM
While loading up the game today, I was looking at the initial image where the thugs are fighting the cops. I noticed there was a pretty girl, guys with shotguns all firing at the cops with empty bullet cases on the ground.

So I expected some roughness.

But what do I get? Smooth graphics, cars, buildings with no damage in sight to anything. Surely these noob thugs wold have hit SOMETHING with those automatic weapons? Or are they just suicidal noobs?

Made me think that crime city is getting a bit like sim city catering for perfectionism and OCDs. What a good formula lol!

Still I feel awkward playing sim city with all of you losers (J/K) so I demand roughened up options for my hood!!! I want to customize my hood with cool stuff not just lame post boxes!

What do you think?

blondealex
05-24-2012, 05:38 AM
I'd settle for new load graphics myself.

Dipstik
05-24-2012, 05:51 AM
If you look closely, there are no cops in any of those cars either.

Maniaxe
05-24-2012, 06:30 AM
I was really exited when I found the barbwire fence, then immediately bummed when all I got was two posts. I like my hood to be a rough as possible no pretty little flowers blahh! I want burning cop cars, tennis shoes hanging over the streets (mark my territory), trash strewn all over, a bum lying in the middle of the side walk. I want an option to graffiti my buildings, break some windows, chip the paint, piss in the lofts pool. Give me the grime in this city of crime!

Dipstik
05-24-2012, 06:43 AM
If we're building Milwaukee, could we also build the art museum? It's pretty.

G Wiz
05-24-2012, 08:48 AM
I find the snipers den and basketball courts achieve that rough look pretty well

Robin Hood
05-24-2012, 09:05 AM
As a National Champion Kentucky Wildcat Fan who was right in the thick of the post victory chaos, I am all for a burning car decoration.

I would also fork over a vault for a "weeping, drunken, tear-gassed sorority girl" decoration.

blondealex
05-24-2012, 10:01 AM
As a National Champion Kentucky Wildcat Fan who was right in the thick of the post victory chaos, I am all for a burning car decoration.

I would also fork over a vault for a "weeping, drunken, tear-gassed sorority girl" decoration.
Did you guys set some hay bales on fire and tip a cow?

jk, I like KY just couldn't help it

Robin Hood
05-24-2012, 10:22 AM
Did you guys set some hay bales on fire and tip a cow?

jk, I like KY just couldn't help it

Ha! Yes, all whilst ****ing our cousins. Come on man, when Lexington riots, we do it in style:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/03/us-basketball-finalfour-celebrations-idUSBRE83207520120403

;)

blondealex
05-24-2012, 10:29 AM
that's crazy. I had no idea. I do quite a bit of business around Lexington, but most of my customers aren't based there, so I didn't hear about all of that. Glad you're ok.

Robin Hood
05-24-2012, 10:32 AM
Lexington is actually very nice and reasonably safe. Most of the real trouble makers and arrests were "out of towners" looking for any excuse to raise some hell.

Dreno33
05-24-2012, 10:54 AM
I find the snipers den and basketball courts achieve that rough look pretty well

i was gonna call you out on racism for the basketball courts at first, lol. then realized it was me for stereotyping blacks as being a part of the ghetto hood b/c of the BBC. haha oops

Dipstik
05-24-2012, 11:53 AM
It is just as easy and cheap to build tennis courts in cities, but you never see them. Hmm...