PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Undergoing Maintenance?

Brent
05-23-2012, 05:58 PM
Ive gotton the message "Crime city is down for maintenace. It will be back up in 30 mins" for the last hour but it still lets me into the game and it just pops up on my screen every 5 mins. So is anybody else getting this message....

dudeman
05-23-2012, 06:08 PM
I had that yesterday/last night. I got through that notification when logging in by retrying, but I kept getting the same notification any time I tried to PvP. I'm not sure what happened though, I think I passed out bored.

Brent
05-23-2012, 06:11 PM
I had that yesterday/last night. I got through that notification when logging in by retrying, but I kept getting the same notification any time I tried to PvP. I'm not sure what happened though, I think I passed out bored.

Oh same here, every time i try to PvP it shows. But its obviously not down for maintenace

dudeman
05-23-2012, 06:13 PM
I think my flag got toggled... Off. Lol.

Jill
05-23-2012, 06:19 PM
I've had it this morning also...

blondealex
05-23-2012, 07:16 PM
I've been having this issue for the past couple of days, and sent in a ticket this morning. They have already answered and said that they have been upgrading servers, and all should be normal soon. I deleted the email or I would have posted the exact response.

Cloud4201
05-23-2012, 09:28 PM
Not getting that message but I have been getting really weird occurances within the game. Telling me the server is not available when I try to open a crate then all my money disappears and I don't receive anything. An by nothing not even a notice saying sorry try again. Just nothing. All I gotta say is I won't be spending gold on this one as its way too buggy and I don't trust it since I will most likely lose gold in the process.