PDA

View Full Version : Gold from battles and raids

Slappyknight
05-23-2012, 01:48 PM
Sorry if this sounds stupid, but can someone tell me why people take anything up to 4000 coins of me ( I had 19,000) and out of over 300 battles and 200 raids the most gold I have ever won is 30 gold! Am I doing something wrong? I have looked how much gold they have ( I know they could have it vaulted) but I'd have thought with the law of averages with all those battles/ raids I'd have got at least one amount bigger than 30 coins!

Euchred
05-23-2012, 01:54 PM
For raids the amount you get depends on the amount a building makes, the third time you raid the same building it pays out more than regular. For attacking you get 10% of the persons unvaulted gold.

custos
05-23-2012, 10:08 PM
And for raids you can only raid building that have uncollected gold sitting there -- which is why slow paying building like silos and playhouses rarely have coin to raid.

Slappy: you should either spend or vault your gold. Sitting around with 19K of unvaulted gold is an invitation to be smacked by a stronger player.

Durwood
05-24-2012, 04:03 AM
"is an invitation to be smacked by a stronger player. "

That's my biggest issue. Why can't I get weaker players on my attack list and do the same thing? It seems as though only the uber-high players get to have lower leveled players on their attack list. My list is ONLY players who are slightly lower than me in all categories all the way up to WAY above me in all levels of attack, defense, etc.

Skoty422
05-24-2012, 05:00 AM
Your rival list should be arranged with same level or previous level rivals. If you're on lvl 16 then u should see lvl 15&16. You should never see a higher level. As far as allies, it varies. And your stats vs rivals stats are just on how u play and on ally count and if gem items were bought. I hope this helps. I have seen players with half my stats and double my allies. And 1.5x's my stats. It's just who you pick your fights with and how well you manage your army.

custos
05-24-2012, 10:23 PM
That's my biggest issue. Why can't I get weaker players on my attack list and do the same thing?

Maybe there are not many weaker players at your level. If that's the case you need to slow down your levelling up and build up your economy and attack/defence before advancing further. Have a read of my disaster recovery plan (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?28100-Kingdom-Age-disaster-recovery-plan-a-suggested-how-to-guide&p=209143&viewfull=1#post209143) for tips.