PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else accidentally sold buildings more than once?

rareay84
05-23-2012, 01:28 PM
I've just reached my third accidental sale. I log into the game, start tapping to gather gold, but a tap is just slightly off somewhere and I end up selling something.

Emailing support worked the first two times, and they restored my boo-boo within a day. Do you think they'll start getting tired of hearing from me for the third?

I miss my other library. *sniff*

Euchred
05-23-2012, 01:56 PM
Keep emailing them I'm sure they don't mind it is their job. I've also noticed it's easy to accidentally click stuff while collecting because the hit box for collecting seems to be smaller then the other games.

Freekizh
05-23-2012, 02:40 PM
my buildings are real high level, so I am real careful now. I've developed a slow motion collecting motion now..tap..pause...tap...haha..even if support restores your building, so may end up losing the output unless you get to keep the sale proceeds...

el_gringo
05-23-2012, 03:00 PM
I've never done it in 6 months of playing MW, but I've done it twice now. First time was just a cheap lv 1 money building but just now I've gone and done it with my lvl 5 beast warren :(

trying to send funzio a ticket but it keeps crashing as soon as I hit the contact support button, no matter how often I switch my device off and on again....

Freekizh
05-23-2012, 03:21 PM
I've never done it in 6 months of playing MW, but I've done it twice now. First time was just a cheap lv 1 money building but just now I've gone and done it with my lvl 5 beast warren :(

trying to send funzio a ticket but it keeps crashing as soon as I hit the contact support button, no matter how often I switch my device off and on again....

Just email support@funzio.com with your ID and device details if you have sent a ticket before.

el_gringo
05-23-2012, 03:32 PM
I've never sent a KA ticket before but I have in MW. Do you think it makes any difference?

Freekizh
05-23-2012, 03:51 PM
I've never sent a KA ticket before but I have in MW. Do you think it makes any difference?

Wouldn't think so, just make sure you say it's for KA if you have lots of devices .. But your KA ID would be fine I would think. Have you also tried deleting the app and reinstall?

el_gringo
05-23-2012, 03:59 PM
I finally got it to hang long enough on the ticket screen to c & p a prewritten message in, so no need!

Fingers crossed they return my beastie warren, level intact. I guess they know I had it up to that level as I have ten of the units it gives (Imp?).

Skoty422
05-24-2012, 01:23 PM
I sold my playhouse when I was building it. Tapped to see how much longer it was going to be. Nothing happened so I tapped again. Still nothing. So I tapped again. Then I saw numbers rising up and the unbuilt building disappeared. So it ended up costing me 1.5x the amt to build that thing. I never even considered writing a ticket on it since t was my fault for being inpatient. Wish I would have now. I was more upset about the time lost than the money. Oh well. Slow and easy. Lol.

el_gringo
05-24-2012, 03:36 PM
Yeah I'm not sure I'd have bothered sending a ticket for anything that was only level one, but after I'd spent so much time levelling it up I couldn't continue without it!

Got it back in place now though - sent two tickets in two different games in the last 24 hours and both have been quickly sorted :)

Njwmrb
05-24-2012, 04:14 PM
You should email and say you accidentally sold your manor and see if they put one on your base

el_gringo
05-24-2012, 04:20 PM
Given that they knew the exact position it was on in the vast fields which make up my base, I reckon they'd call your bluff on that.