PDA

View Full Version : The number of cheaters is getting absurd. Am about to quit

SevenO9
05-23-2012, 12:03 PM
I know it has been said before. I know noone will care. I know I won't get a reply from the company I spent quite an amount of Euro to support this game. Still I have to say it loud and clear:

Get a grip on those cheaters or people will quit. I will. There hasn't been a day where I have not been attacked by people who obviously exploit. Just some minutes ago I got hit by this guy with 500 Excelero and 1200 FCG! (1k2 attacks and 300 robs in profile so totally impossible).

And don't tell me to report them. I am sick of reporting them. There are just to many. I pay to play this game, not to do your job Funzio! I am paid to do my job, so please do yours!

Spartacus
05-23-2012, 12:09 PM
I don't mean this in a cynical or harsh way; but it looks like you're quitting. Funzio needs to get the mods back online so we can get some of our big questions answered.

Aid
05-23-2012, 01:28 PM
Funzio needs to start banning the many cheats, they will soon out number legitimate players

Yahkin
05-23-2012, 01:31 PM
Option 2 would be to join the cheaters. Rules that are not enforced are not rules.

Dreno33
05-23-2012, 01:39 PM
Rules that are not enforced are not rules.

i like that, that's a cool quote

Dorian Gray
05-23-2012, 01:48 PM
i like that, that's a cool quote

I guess. :confused: If you're looking for an excuse to break some rules. Tsk-Tsk lol