PDA

View Full Version : Building towards the mountains?

The_Red
05-23-2012, 10:15 AM
My kingdom is mostly one large rectangle along the water, which is making me worried that at some point they may have buildings that can only be built on the mountains - is anyone else thinking this? At like 30k/square and several days it would be painful to get there.

Skoty422
05-23-2012, 11:20 AM
Do you have all buildings built already? Do you think more buildings will pop up after your land reaches to the mountains? Interesting theory but I think they would already have those buildings available just no able to place if they were supposed to be in certain areas. Well that's a long journey. Keep me posted friend.

The_Red
05-23-2012, 12:00 PM
Do you have all buildings built already? Do you think more buildings will pop up after your land reaches to the mountains? Interesting theory but I think they would already have those buildings available just no able to place if they were supposed to be in certain areas. Well that's a long journey. Keep me posted friend.

I guess I was curious if they would be adding buildings.... just like they added additional maps and extended max to 75.

SeqWins
05-23-2012, 12:09 PM
I made it to the mountains, there's no way to build anything on them as the last square ends right before touching them.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c332/SeqTheMesiah/Modern%20War%20Crime%20City%20and%20Kingdom%20Age/f46bbf04.jpg

TemplarX
05-24-2012, 05:49 AM
Dang, would be cool if we could build a "gnomish lofty abode" or "dwarven gold mine" over in them mountains...

Skoty422
05-24-2012, 06:18 AM
Wow. Lvl 3 and at the mountains. That's some heavy duty camping. Lol. Thanks. Now we know it's not a good idea to do that (right now). It seems as though they would have to add something to the game the next update. I'm sure they are working on a ton of great things to add!!

To the lvl 50 guys, how did it work when y'all hit lvl 50? Did y'all get gold for exp? I know that's not the case any longer but I was just wondering.

SeqWins
05-26-2012, 02:22 PM
Yeah lol made it all the way to the right and all the way to the left, also approaching the 6kIPH fast...with 7 LVL 10 Buildings

But shhhhhhh don't tell Freekish or he'll start a useless argument for the hell of it.

el_gringo
05-26-2012, 02:31 PM
The other day I came across someone who had done one of those winding trails of land that goes on for ages, In the end he had nothing worth attacking, and hardly anything in his vault. I attacked him the maximum number of times possible though, just as I'd wasted so much time scanning his base!