PDA

View Full Version : Frequent Flier Program

rrnj6890
05-23-2012, 09:47 AM
Quote From L Fizz on the announcement board.

"every diamond/warhead/plane part that you earn in events (past and present) can be used later on to trade in for epic level items. Think about it as a frequent flier program.

Stay tuned for more on this..."

Good luck with the event!

L Fizz

Anyone know the status on this?

War Priest
05-23-2012, 09:50 AM
No. They don't tell us anything anymore...

boardgames rule
05-23-2012, 09:50 AM
No but i think the battle points might be it.

Warfiend
05-23-2012, 11:14 AM
No. They don't tell us anything anymore...

I wouldn't tell this group anything either given the way it has acted in the past when they weren't able to meet a timetable or something was a little off and needed time to be fixed. The torches and pitchforks bit that has happened here whenever they had unforeseen problems implementing something has probably gotten old to them, so now they just keep their mouths shut and they're able to implement as they're able without the virtual riot.

No but i think the battle points might be it.

I hope not. The new valor units are great, but hardly "epic".

I'm thinking they're in the process of creating the system and don't want to give any time estimates in case they have unforeseen problems implementing it.

War Priest
05-23-2012, 11:19 AM
I wouldn't tell this group anything either given the way it has acted in the past when they weren't able to meet a timetable or something was a little off and needed time to be fixed. The torches and pitchforks bit that has happened here whenever they had unforeseen problems implementing something has probably gotten old to them, so now they just keep their mouths shut and they're able to implement as they're able without the virtual riot.

If that is the case, I don't see why the devs even log on their accounts anymore then. No reason to if they aren't going to tell us about events, new programs or anthing else.

Warfiend
05-23-2012, 11:28 AM
If that is the case, I don't see why the devs even log on their accounts anymore then. No reason to if they aren't going to tell us about events, new programs or anthing else.

I think they're just trying to avoid telling us time frames or anything firm that people can get fixated on and then feel let down by if it's not met. Software development has so many potential unforeseen problems, it's very hard to gauge when something will be complete. Unless it's something simple like a script.

War Priest
05-23-2012, 11:34 AM
Even if that is the reason, why didn't they tell us about the ranking system like they said they would. It is already out so no time frame required. They said they would but never did...

Honestly, I think they are more focused on KA now.

Crime City Mark
05-23-2012, 11:35 AM

"every diamond/warhead/plane part that you earn in events (past and present) can be used later on to trade in for epic level items. Think about it as a frequent flier program.

L Fizz

I'll check it out...

spectra
05-23-2012, 11:38 AM
I'll check it out...
Thanks Mark

Hope to hear from you soon, with an answer

One more thing, why is it that support is taking longer to reply???

Cheers

stricker
05-23-2012, 11:41 AM
Even if that is the reason, why didn't they tell us about the ranking system like they said they would. It is already out so no time frame required. They said they would but never did...

Honestly, I think they are more focused on KA now.
lol... so are you saying mw is the neglected step-child now??? haha

...you're probably correct that a lot of attention has been on ka, wp
also remember they've been going to the internal fruit-basket turnover w/the buy-out...

War Priest
05-23-2012, 11:43 AM
lol... so are you saying mw is the neglected step-child now??? haha

...you're probably correct that a lot of attention has been on ka, wp
also remember they've been going to the internal fruit-basket turnover w/the buy-out...

Who cares about Kingdom Age! There are to many wizards and dragon nerds out there... Dang.

Crime City Mark
05-23-2012, 11:44 AM
Okay. This is still in the design phase. If I had to guess I'd say a few weeks to a month until release. We've got some other stuff coming out as well that I shouldn't talk about yet.

stricker
05-23-2012, 11:44 AM
Who cares about Kingdom Age! There are to many wizards and dragon nerds out there... Dang.

aaaahhhh... i think you just hit the nail on the head there buddy!!!

Crime City Mark
05-23-2012, 11:45 AM
One more thing, why is it that support is taking longer to reply???

Cheers

Ticket volume has gone up 300% in the past 30 days. We're popular now.

Crime City Mark
05-23-2012, 11:45 AM

So we can't talk about my wizard and dragon collection here? Dang.

War Priest
05-23-2012, 11:47 AM

Haha!

We can talk about the awesome Mantis Fighter though... :D

War Priest
05-23-2012, 11:48 AM

That explains why it is taking so long for a reply...

stricker
05-23-2012, 11:50 AM
this is mw forum boards... remember ccm??? we can talk about what ever we want too!!!

(tol... well, that is until chiefer wakes up... ;p ...you know i love ya, chief ...lol)

Luke7676
05-23-2012, 11:53 AM
Nice to hear from you Mark.

300% that's insane.. I feel for y'all lol.

spectra
05-23-2012, 11:53 AM

Thanks Mark

I think would be a good idea you post why response takes longer in the announcements or make a sticky here, since there are alot of player complaining about response times.

For example I got the 40% bonus on the last event for battle points, and is not working, before the event I was getting 100 BP per attack lets say to a player with stats 17k atk/def, now I am getting the same hitting the same target, having the bonus, when I should be getting 140 BPs, now I know it will take a bit longet due to the increase in support tickets, but would be good to let everyone know

Cheers

Crime City Mark
05-23-2012, 11:56 AM
We're in the process of fixing this and should be back to ~12hrs by the end of the week, so I wasn't keen on posting about a temporary slowdown.

Luke7676
05-23-2012, 11:57 AM
@Spectra. Umm... I may be confused about what you just said but the bonus event item for 10 was 40% more valor not battle points. And it works fine on valor for me.

spectra
05-23-2012, 11:59 AM

Mark

my favorite mythical beast are Dragons, too bad my wife does not let me collect them. can you post some pics of them, or you can PM me whenever you get some free time
Cheers

stricker
05-23-2012, 11:59 AM
@spectra - you scally-wag!!! ...you got the valor boat too!!! dang!!! i'm going to start sounding like flan-n-again... funzio hates me!!!

spectra
05-23-2012, 12:03 PM
@Spectra. Umm... I may be confused about what you just said but the bonus event item for 10 was 40% more valor not battle points. And it works fine on valor for me.

I think I have it wrong, is the bonus for the ranking BPs or just for VPs?
because one of the bonus in an event was a +2 VP every battle, so it does not make sense another bonus of 40% VPs again

Mark,

could you please clarify what the last bonus is for? 40% more ranking Battle points (BPs) or 40% Valor points (VPs)
Cheers

stricker
05-23-2012, 12:15 PM
@spectra... try sending ccm a pm but it was my understanding that it was vp only. bp's beget vps though...

Crime City Mark
05-23-2012, 12:20 PM
Which event are we talking about here? Give me the name of the item. I'll go look it up.

War Priest
05-23-2012, 12:22 PM
I think I have it wrong, is the bonus for the ranking BPs or just for VPs?
because one of the bonus in an event was a +2 VP every battle, so it does not make sense another bonus of 40% VPs again

Mark,

could you please clarify what the last bonus is for? 40% more ranking Battle points (BPs) or 40% Valor points (VPs)
Cheers

It said 40% more valor.

spectra
05-23-2012, 12:46 PM
It said 40% more valor.

then the Whirling Thunder gives you +2 VPs (Plane parts event, April 10 to the 15)
and the Elite MPS Vessel 40% + VPs (Ship Propellers, May 14 to the 20)
Two events having the same type of bonus????

I just did a 15 hit run on a player and got twice only 3 VPs, which would mean I actually got 1VPs for the hit, then +2 for the Whirling Bonus (which is 200% +) and "Nothing" for the Elite MPS bonus? that suck!!!!
and I have been doing PVP non stop trying to achieve the rank of Major (so far I have 320k BPs) and a lot of the time I get only 3 VPs

I have not really seen any "increase" in the average amount of VPs I use to get before the 40% bonus and after the 40% bonus

War Priest
05-23-2012, 12:48 PM
The Whirling Thunder is faster upgrades, not +2 Valor.

el_gringo
05-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Don't knock Kingdom Age WP. I'm no big fan of dragons and wizards, but I actually prefer it as a game - players abilities are grouped closer together and theres nowhere near the casualty rate, so I actually think its a better game.

Big John
05-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Nice to hear from you Mark.

300% that's insane.. I feel for y'all lol.
I really wanted that Black Shark Heli, and it worked LOL.

spectra
05-23-2012, 12:56 PM

Ok my bad, then is the blue bomber the 2+ VPs, which I have, so I still cannot really see any increase in the amount of VPs I collect

Lt. Falcon
05-23-2012, 12:56 PM
Don't knock Kingdom Age WP. I'm no big fan of dragons and wizards, but I actually prefer it as a game - players abilities are grouped closer together and theres nowhere near the casualty rate, so I actually think its a better game.

Casualty rates are nowhere near the same? I lost 2 berserkers and a giant worm in 1 raid with a player who had 1672 defense to my 2992 attack. they had one boost building with no upgrade...

War Priest
05-23-2012, 01:00 PM
Ok my bad, then is the blue bomber the 2+ VPs, which I have, so I still cannot really see any increase in the amount of VPs I collect

Your minimum is 3. Sometimes I recieved only 1 but now that I have the 40% more valor I like that I never get only 1 now. :p

Lt. Falcon
05-23-2012, 01:10 PM
I thought the "epic" units were for items such as titanium bars, secret docs, plane parts, warheads, vaccines and sea propellers collected from events as extra rewards.

spectra
05-23-2012, 01:11 PM
Your minimum is 3. Sometimes I recieved only 1 but now that I have the 40% more valor I like that I never get only 1 now. :p

Well, At least the Vessel is the unit with the highest atk in my inventory.

thanks WP for your input

Cheers

Poopenshire
05-23-2012, 01:18 PM
I thought the "epic" units were for items such as titanium bars, secret docs, plane parts, warheads, vaccines and sea propellers collected from events as extra rewards.

that was my belief as well. I am tired of getting 9 items and of the 4 units i get 2 never go to battle. My solution to this is any one over level 81 the numbers need to almost 50% increase if not close to double. while i appreciate the industructible nature of hte units. please make them high enough i can use them.

spectra
05-23-2012, 01:28 PM
@spectra - you scally-wag!!! ...you got the valor boat too!!! dang!!! i'm going to start sounding like flan-n-again... funzio hates me!!!

lol, I think you are already sounding like lovable flanny boy, lol

During events I become a "creature of the night" I try opening boxes about 20 times per day, if the event last 6 days that is 120 chances of getting the parts.
Sometimes it pays off, but I better not tell you any more, but come visit me and see for yourself

stricker
05-23-2012, 01:32 PM
...lol ...at your expense that makes me feel a little better about NEVER GETTING THE 10TH ITEM ON ANY STINKING EVENT!!!

1 x .40 = 1.40, which rounded down is 1 >>>LOL<<< ...couldn't resist wp!!! =D)))

Crime City Mark
05-23-2012, 01:35 PM

Correct, 20% faster.

Crime City Mark
05-23-2012, 01:36 PM

Blue Bomber is +2 Valor from battles.

Crime City Mark
05-23-2012, 01:37 PM
Casualty rates are nowhere near the same? I lost 2 berserkers and a giant worm in 1 raid with a player who had 1672 defense to my 2992 attack. they had one boost building with no upgrade...

Comparative attack and defense have no impact on casualties in any of our games. You could have a billion attack and they have 1 defense and you'd still have the same casualty rate.

Just because your glass cannons do a ton of damage, doesn't mean they're invincible.

spectra
05-23-2012, 01:37 PM
...lol ...at your expense that makes me feel a little better about NEVER GETTING THE 10TH ITEM ON ANY STINKING EVENT!!!

1 x .40 = 1.40, which rounded down is 1 >>>LOL<<< ...couldn't resist wp!!! =D)))

How TRUE and SAD that is, lol
I get 3 VPs too many times which mean I get 1 + the 2+ bonus and 0.40 which is = 0.0 for the Vessel, lol

maybe the "save" the 0.40 and when they add to a whole 1, they give it to us, lol

stricker
05-23-2012, 01:47 PM
...but what about the BP valor rewards??? does a 1200 vp reward for the gaining bp equate to 1200 x .40 = 1680 ??? because that is where you would get you cherries!!!

Bronson
05-23-2012, 01:55 PM
Comparative attack and defense have no impact on casualties in any of our games. You could have a billion attack and they have 1 defense and you'd still have the same casualty rate.

Just because your glass cannons do a ton of damage, doesn't mean they're invincible.

Seriously!!!

So I could attack someone with 50% less D to my A and lose just as much as if I was attacking someone with just 5% difference???

Crime City Mark
05-23-2012, 01:57 PM
Seriously!!!

So I could attack someone with 50% less D to my A and lose just as much as if I was attacking someone with just 5% difference???

Yeah, that's exactly right.

spectra
05-23-2012, 02:00 PM
...but what about the BP valor rewards??? does a 1200 vp reward for the gaining bp equate to 1200 x .40 = 1680 ??? because that is where you would get you cherries!!!

There seem to be NO BPs bonus, I thought the bonus for this past event was 40% BPs to help achieve the ranks 0specially the OPS which is 19M BPs)
I average 2k per clip (20 hits) with the bonus it would have increase to 2,800 BPs,
Doing the Math to get 19,000,000 and achieve special OPS, I need
to do 9,500 battles (20 hits battles )
takes 1 hour to refill, 9,500 battles = 396 days (9,500 / 24)
if you are very active and do lets say 12 per day then it will take me 792 days (or about 26 months) to get to Special ops (It would actually take less if as you get stronger and fight higher stat player getting more BPs) BUT still a very long time to achieve.

Definetly the last event bonus SHOULD HAVE BEEN BPs NOT VPs

FUNZIO has done now 2 events giving the same bonus (more VPs), Have they run out of ideas for event bonuses?

War Priest
05-23-2012, 02:00 PM
Glad I have gold units...

Bronson
05-23-2012, 02:01 PM

So is there anyway to attack someone and have a better chance of not losing units??

I can't believe I was the first person to notice that post people always hunt for the very low defense players thinking they would lose less units!!

JohnnyR
05-23-2012, 02:02 PM

Is there any explanation for why I don't get any losses half the time on guys 1/4 my stats. I get it if you don't wanna get into specifics, appreciate the posts here all the same.

spectra
05-23-2012, 02:02 PM
Glad I have gold units...

lol, how true that is, good for you WP :p (No I do not envy you) :mad: lol
Cheers

Aidan
05-23-2012, 02:05 PM

Well, you guys may intended for it to be that way but i'm telling you thats not what happened in the game.

stricker
05-23-2012, 02:05 PM
Glad I have gold units...yeah... the very reason i have no prob picking on you about vps!!! LOL... ;p but again, thanks to you and the other gold players for supporting my addiction... not for kickin' my....

Luke7676
05-23-2012, 02:06 PM
@Bronson. I just seen that post as I'm catching up on the past hour or so on this thread. That is something key everyone should read and notice. Very good information. Mark thanks for posting that. Now that we know that A and D scores don't have an effect on cas rates that's going to change a few thing for ppl I think.

@Spectra my Elite MPS bonus is working great for me. I'm now averaging between 10-14 valor per attack.

Bronson
05-23-2012, 02:10 PM
@Bronson. I just seen that post as I'm catching up on the past hour or so on this thread. That is something key everyone should read and notice. Very good information. Mark thanks for posting that. Now that we know that A and D scores don't have an effect on cas rates that's going to change a few thing for ppl I think.

@Spectra my Elite MPS bonus is working great for me. I'm now averaging between 10-14 valor per attack.

Just started a new thread for this info

stricker
05-23-2012, 02:11 PM
dang... you got it too luke??? you tink too nam!!!

Tate
05-23-2012, 02:12 PM
So is there anyway to attack someone and have a better chance of not losing units??I can't believe I was the first person to notice that post people always hunt for the very low defense players thinking they would lose less units!!. Bronson, I believe that, my experience only, if you hit players far weaker than you, you lose more because of the imbalance...? If your units are fairly balanced against the opponents it seems there are fewer losses of better units. I usually go at someone within 60%, or better, of my attack and seldom lose something unless it's a catapult or illusionist, and few of these as well. Maybe it's just me but I'm comfortable with those losses...

Luke7676
05-23-2012, 02:13 PM
dang... you got it too luke??? you tink too nam!!!

Lmao! Haha yeah.. I finely got lucky ;)

Crime City Mark
05-23-2012, 03:22 PM
So is there anyway to attack someone and have a better chance of not losing units??

Have an army full of units with low casualty rates.

You know, I've mentioned the whole "A/D have no impact on casualties" thing a number of times in the past on the forums.

Crime City Mark
05-23-2012, 03:23 PM
Well, you guys may intended for it to be that way but i'm telling you thats not what happened in the game.

You can tell me that, but it doesn't mean you're right.

Bronson
05-23-2012, 03:28 PM

You know, I've mentioned the whole "A/D have no impact on casualties" thing a number of times in the past on the forums.

Is it just low casualty rates or are there other things we need to consider like "strong against" units or does the number of each unit effect it eg you will lose more super hornets having 200 than you would compared to having 50?

War Priest
05-23-2012, 03:35 PM

Apparently nobody cought it. It doesn't really effect me so I don't pay attention but everybody else is always complaining about the rate.

War Priest
05-23-2012, 03:36 PM
Crime City Mark, can you tell us the difference between a "Strong Against" unit oppsed to one that isn't?

Pace
05-24-2012, 02:10 PM
You can tell me that, but it doesn't mean you're right.

Likewise. Don't mean to be argumentative, but I trust what I see and experience more than what I am told. But when I say "what I see", I don't have insight into the specific factor. Is the difference between A and D the driver, or is it the the fact that the lower amount of units (which usually correlates with the lower D) causing the lower experienced casualty rate? I wish you guys would just publish all the factors - the fun is in us optimizing them to play the game.

Maverick50727
05-24-2012, 02:30 PM
Wow, I just started to read this thread. CC Mark comments now are making sense to me. Maybe I don't have a low glitch, it was because I did just that have armies with low rates.

Now only one thing bothers me with this. JMC at one time stated all he took was hornets to battle when he tried to mirror me and drop allies. He said he lost tons of hornets. Now hornets are supposed to have a low onsumption rate. Can you explain that? Is that where the strong against works?

Bronson
05-24-2012, 02:34 PM
Wow, I just started to read this thread. CC Mark comments now are making sense to me. Maybe I don't have a low glitch, it was because I did just that have armies with low rates.

Now only one thing bothers me with this. JMC at one time stated all he took was hornets to battle when he tried to mirror me and drop allies. He said he lost tons of hornets. Now hornets are supposed to have a low onsumption rate. Can you explain that? Is that where the strong against works?

Evening Mav I started a thread on this under "casualty rates". Also tried to pm you back but your mailbox was full and I forgot what it was I was gonna say.

Pace
05-26-2012, 08:52 PM

Do I get a smidge of credit for advancing - not starting, owning, coming up with or anything else, but advancing - the idea casualty rates are based on the number of of relevant units in the battle?!?

Anyways, my LLP had 2kish attack and fight a guy with like 20 units and 200 attack: 0 casualties, 7 times in a row. ThInk we found the answer.

rrnj6890
06-05-2012, 11:06 AM
Okay. This is still in the design phase. If I had to guess I'd say a few weeks to a month until release. We've got some other stuff coming out as well that I shouldn't talk about yet.

Hey Mark any update on this?

Bronco928
06-05-2012, 12:53 PM

Anybody want to trade that valor boat, for the blue bomber? Any takers???

Bronco928
06-05-2012, 01:01 PM

Same hear, I have the blue bomber and I don't seem to collect enough valor to keep up with the valor unit losses. In addition, the valor missions have all but dried up at level 149??? What gives, how are we supposed to replenish valor with no missions; we don't get nearly enough for attacks and or raids, because I attack non-stop and I'm going backwards since the recent changes.

Bronco928
06-05-2012, 01:03 PM

What's the average valor number per attack, with the 40% bonus? I have the Blue Bomber and I'm curious how they compare on results.

spectra
06-05-2012, 01:06 PM
What's the average valor number per attack, with the 40% bonus? I have the Blue Bomber and I'm curious how they compare on results.

not much really, I have both the blue bomber and the vessel and I am getting a minimum of 3VPs and I have seen I get from time to time above 20 VPs per hit
It might compensate, but still think my minimum should be 4 VPs

Crime City Mark
06-05-2012, 01:36 PM
Is there any explanation for why I don't get any losses half the time on guys 1/4 my stats. I get it if you don't wanna get into specifics, appreciate the posts here all the same.

Yes, it's called luck.

Crime City Mark
06-05-2012, 01:37 PM
Crime City Mark, can you tell us the difference between a "Strong Against" unit oppsed to one that isn't?

I used to know the math for this, but it was a little wonky. Lemme go dig it up.

Crime City Mark
06-05-2012, 01:38 PM
Hey Mark any update on this?

None yet, sorry!

Crime City Mark
06-05-2012, 01:42 PM
I used to know the math for this, but it was a little wonky. Lemme go dig it up.

Basically it's this:

If you bring a unit that is "strong against" a unit type that the enemy brings there is a chance that one or more of your "strong against" units will gain a boost.

Warfiend
06-05-2012, 02:02 PM
Big thanks for these answers CCM. I hope you can answer one more question regarding casualty rates, it would really clear things up for me and probably others as I've seen multiple claims about this... Do defense buildings impact casualty rates at all?

Crime City Mark
06-05-2012, 02:06 PM
To the best of my knowledge defense buildings have no impact on casualty rates.

Aidan
06-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Thank you so much mark for answering these Qs. Really appreciate it. Your answer for casualty rates earlier has really opened my eyes and i have changed my strat according to your feedback. So far so good. Thank you again. Hope everything is well at funzio.

Tctiger
06-05-2012, 03:42 PM
So is the half battle points a bug too? Seems like casualty rates need dropping to make raiding more worthwhile .

Warfiend
06-05-2012, 05:38 PM

Thank you, that helps clear up the defense building picture for me.

JohnnyR
06-05-2012, 06:18 PM
Yes, it's called luck.

Thanks for the answers CC Mark.

rrnj6890
07-09-2012, 07:47 PM
I'll check it out...

L Fizz

Any updates on this Mark?

Jp lfs
07-09-2012, 07:50 PM

+1 to this question. I've been wondering about it for a long time.

bushobama
07-09-2012, 08:15 PM
+1 to this question. I've been wondering about it for a long time.

Any updates?

rrnj6890
07-10-2012, 04:54 PM

Any updates Mark?

Thief
07-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Yea i've been keeping one spare box from every event just in case they give you a part from each event. Get 10 and get a free "Epic" item? (Fingers Crossed)

manbeast
07-10-2012, 05:56 PM
i'm hoping i can trade all my extra boxes in for the draughtsmen!! haha 30% reduction in upgrade costs would be a game changer

magepker
07-10-2012, 08:18 PM
i'm hoping i can trade all my extra boxes in for the draughtsmen!! haha 30% reduction in upgrade costs would be a game changer

at the end of every event i have well over 120 boxes\crates... i wanna trade them all for SOMETHING!

half a gold for each box >_<

ohgreatitsryan
07-12-2012, 03:40 PM
I'm in the same boat as you mage. I've had at least 75 extra boxes left over from each event, even if it wasn't gold maybe based on the number of boxes you have left over your opening time could be reduced a little? Or honestly I would be happy to just get $5 per box, just something to show collecting all of those wasn't for nothing.

Lt. Falcon
07-13-2012, 07:18 AM

I thought L Fizz was referring to the actual items, not the crates, boxes, breifcases that they come in. I have won 2 events and both times I had minimal boxes left (1-3). I think opening boxes and getting the final parts is relative to the number of opens you have had and the number of boxes you have left. The "epic" L Fizz states counts the number of successful opens (plane parts, warheads, etc.) so essentially if you didn't open a lot, you are not going to get the "epic" unit

Ryans67
07-13-2012, 08:05 AM
I also thought it was to exchange the items, such as all those 1 & 3 items with weak stats. I too would trade every item I have for the item that reduced upgrade times...

Tctiger
07-13-2012, 08:28 AM
they said we get a diamond for every part collected or something , i've been waiting for it to come out , hope it will be soon , maybe they will let us buy the bonus items we didn't win with the diamonds that would be good .

Big John
07-13-2012, 08:31 AM
I think this was before Gree took over so it may not happen.

rrnj6890
07-17-2012, 08:11 AM
Any updates ?

Tctiger
07-17-2012, 08:14 AM
they told us it would happen so it should happen , i will be disapointed if it doesn't since they have encoraged us to collect parts over all events for the special stuff promised to us . you really shouldn't be talking about the after event box glitch , the event is ment to end when the timmer runs out if you keep saying about it on here they may put a stop to it for all of us .

magepker
07-17-2012, 08:20 AM
this event i have 206 boxes and its not even over...

Miner
07-17-2012, 08:25 AM
Anyone here anything from support or CCM on this?

Big John
07-17-2012, 08:30 AM
Asked CCM in the AMA thread if this was still on and he couldn't say. So we are still in the dark.

Miner
07-17-2012, 08:33 AM
Asked CCM in the AMA thread if this was still on and he couldn't say. So we are still in the dark.

Thanks Big John

manbeast
07-17-2012, 09:42 AM
anybody else feel like CCM didn't answer a single important question?

whats the point of having an Ask Me ANYTHING, if he isn't allowed to answer anything about the game

Blackstone
07-17-2012, 09:57 AM
anybody else feel like CCM didn't answer a single important question?

whats the point of having an Ask Me ANYTHING, if he isn't allowed to answer anything about the game

I found that interesting and funny that all questions surrounding the games he couldn't answer...Plus I have a feeling this frequent flyer program has been scrapped.

Big John
07-17-2012, 10:04 AM
Think it's on hold but if they can't implement it then they will scrap it but they need to let us know.

BrodawgCanada
07-17-2012, 10:29 AM
None yet, sorry!Well it's been close to a month!! All we really want to know now is, will the frequent flyer thing still gonna happen??

Tctiger
07-17-2012, 11:37 AM
We are treated like mushroom's .

Blackstone
07-17-2012, 11:42 AM
Think it's on hold but if they can't implement it then they will scrap it but they need to let us know.

Unfortunately, that's not their MO.

BODA82
08-06-2012, 08:15 PM
Seriously!!!

I've been doing it all wrong! :D I've been wasting a lot of time searching through rivals looking for what I thought was a safe, minimum casualty attack. Well, now I know and can start earning battle points faster.

Jp lfs
08-06-2012, 09:54 PM
I'm positive that at one point, CJ stated that this program was scheduled for launch by June 15-16. I'm sure that post has been deleted by now, but he gave a pretty definite time frame 2-3 weeks beforehand. We are approaching two full months past that date, which is simply ridiculous. LFizzle gave a description of the program, CJ gave a timeframe, and still we have nothing.

Oh wait... we have new Boss events now. That doesn't sound very VIP to me, though.

Hassleham
08-07-2012, 03:01 AM
Props for bumping this up, let's keep it on the first page until they get their acts together.

Mario Mario
08-07-2012, 03:53 AM
The frequent flyer scheme is a pretty good idea to me, cause I always end up with an even number of items :(. Unfortunately I can't afford to attempt every crate event cause I level up 4-5 times each event I participate in lol.

rrnj6890
08-17-2012, 07:15 PM
The frequent flyer scheme is a pretty good idea to me, cause I always end up with an even number of items :(. Unfortunately I can't afford to attempt every crate event cause I level up 4-5 times each event I participate in lol.

Any update on this???????

Blackstone
08-17-2012, 07:25 PM
Pretty sure this has been scrapped. Just look at when the thread was started...Gree has moved Funzio away from anything cool.

rrnj6890
08-17-2012, 07:30 PM
Pretty sure this has been scrapped. Just look at when the thread was started...Gree has moved Funzio away from anything cool.

We at least deserve an official response to this from Gree....hopefully CC Mark can get an answer.

Corsair
08-17-2012, 09:48 PM
Face it, it's dead. Probably never got past the design stage. BTW, you say we deserve an answer, I say that's why they never hint what might be coming, instant sense of entitlement...

rrnj6890
10-16-2012, 09:29 AM
We do deserve an answer! How is that a sense of entitlement. Why would you settle for less, the consumer deserves some common curitosy. No? A simple post saying this is not possible, would have closed the door.

Face it, it's dead. Probably never got past the design stage. BTW, you say we deserve an answer, I say that's why they never hint what might be coming, instant sense of entitlement...

Lt. Falcon
10-16-2012, 12:15 PM
We do deserve an answer! How is that a sense of entitlement. Why would you settle for less, the consumer deserves some common curitosy. No? A simple post saying this is not possible, would have closed the door.

The idea of a frequent flier program was brought up before Gree bought out/took over Funzio. It was also an idea that was presented by someone who no longer works for the company. No official announcement was made of the program, it was merely an idea thrown out on the forums. It was a rumor, that's all it was. Since then, we have had new events like the auction events, "epic" boss events, IPH contests and PvP contests. The idea of a frequent flier program was a great idea that was never institued and this is probably why CC Mark can not comment on new events because if they don't get instituted there would be an uproar. It's time to move on and let the rumor die..... :(

Corsair
10-16-2012, 12:30 PM
...It was a rumor, that's all it was. CCM said it was in the design phase, but that was almost 6 months ago. Sounded cool, probably couldn't monetize it...

...It's time to move on and let the rumor die..... :(We were there months ago, but some people never get it. Maybe this will finally get locked for necro and this sad chapter can close.

rrnj6890
10-16-2012, 01:05 PM
Im only bringing this up again to prove a point. Funzio / gree does not think we deserve a response. Maybe they did respond, but it too was invisible..........

CCM said it was in the design phase, but that was almost 6 months ago. Sounded cool, probably couldn't monetize it...
We were there months ago, but some people never get it. Maybe this will finally get locked for necro and this sad chapter can close.