PDA

View Full Version : What are the odds...

YLL
05-23-2012, 06:31 AM
Silos seem to be a bit like buses... I don't see any raidable ones for a long time, and then suddenly I find one L5 and one L3 on one guy's base, and a L5 on the very next base...

YLL
05-23-2012, 06:32 AM
PS Funzio: Instead of showing rubble, the raided silos disappeared... Another bug?

Skoty422
05-23-2012, 08:24 AM
I've noticed that with a lot of stuff. It has been going on for a while with me. At first I though they would have to rebuild certain buildings when they disappeared. Nope. Just a bug. I think the money buildings should work just as they do now. But the defense and unit buildings should be unusable when destroyed until they are repaired for a small fee based on level of building.

Vile Lynn
05-23-2012, 11:42 AM
...the defense and unit buildings should be unusable when destroyed until they are repaired...

Just curious, what makes you think they are still usable when destroyed?

I have often wondered if they were usable or not after a raid, but I'm not sure how to test it. (same with MW)

I guess I could ask someone to destroy one of my unit buildings & try to buy a unit from it before it is repaired, but I don't wanna :p heh! Maybe someone who has one raided already can post their experience.