PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Trade in worthless pvp loot for decent units

What?
05-23-2012, 06:13 AM
I don't know about the rest of you but I have over 1000 pvp loot that is utterly worthless. A few hundred tree snipers, jungle helicopters, and battle tanks. What I suggest is develope a system where you can trade in these units 10,20, or more at a time to create a decent unit. For example trade in 30 tree snipers and create an elite tree sniper with stats 40/22 or something like that. This way these worthless units that I probably will never use again (unless I stopped buying units for a year) actually can be useful. For the players this would be a great incentive to do pvp attacks and become stronger. For Funzio I don't know much about how much space on Funzios servers my profile takes up, but surely hundreds of thousands of less units from players would lessen the cost in hosting the game with less data to manage. This is a win win for everyone!

JohnnyR
05-23-2012, 06:42 AM
Great idea What?

Lt. Falcon
05-23-2012, 07:19 AM
The tree snipers have been dying off in my inventory...I had like 400 of them and now down to 12. They make good meat shields and cost me nothing. The tree snipers, battle tank, and comm. techs are the main casualties I suffer when attacking weaker players. I have no complaints about that!!

Tuck
05-23-2012, 07:26 AM
At what level do stop getting tree snipers& satellite trucks etc?I'm at lv55,just curious. You'd think think the PVP loot would be tiered like the event items. They had some decent PVP loot a while back(armed dock worker) or somethin like that,with stats better than an AT,if I remember correctly. What ever happened to those?

Poopenshire
05-23-2012, 07:27 AM
At what level do stop getting tree snipers& satellite trucks etc?I'm at lv55,just curious. You'd think think the PVP loot would be tiered like the event items. They had some decent PVP loot a while back(armed dock worker) or somethin like that,with stats better than an AT,if I remember correctly. What ever happened to those?

I am level 91 and still getting the low level loot. never stopped.

JohnnyR
05-23-2012, 07:35 AM
Lvl 107....still collecting the sneaky bastards.

Arizona
05-23-2012, 07:38 AM
Good idea.
Have it tiered so the higher up your level, get a higher value unit.. I can't do anything with my tree snipers, battle tanks and whatever the other units are. Nothing I "loot" goes into battle. Worthless.

Sepi
05-23-2012, 08:39 AM
OR they should just re-introduce the better PvP loot that we had about a month ago. I've seen lately lots of people with 20+ Predator Subs for example, would like to have those too via PvP. :)

LightingBlitz
05-23-2012, 08:54 AM
Yes, I hope they can improve in this area..Lets all throw are worthless PvP loot into the Recycling Plant. Click drag and drop those meaningless tree snipers in there.