PDA

View Full Version : How do I RECOVER my MW game????

Bradpittbull
05-22-2012, 10:36 PM
This happened after I transfer my MW game to new device... All I got now only new game at lvl 1... Please advice...

:marine:
05-22-2012, 10:38 PM
Contact support With your old account detailed

CAPT.GIN
05-22-2012, 10:41 PM
Hope you got your old I'd number... Send them about five tickets and mark them as urgent and they will fix it for you...

jong_ann13
06-05-2013, 05:44 PM
Contact support With your old account detailed

Hi....how can you contact support? And how to get a ticket? Ive been playing MW for about 3 months but im just new here at the forum and searching for answers. just lost my acct coz i reset my fon to factory settings. I hope somebody can help me recover my acct.i got all my details. Thanks.

bigman
06-05-2013, 05:48 PM
Hope you got your old I'd number... Send them about five tickets and mark them as urgent and they will fix it for you...
This will even slow the process even more .. Really?

njemt242
06-05-2013, 06:41 PM
Don't contact support. Walk away from this game and you will finally win Modern War

ChrisOz
06-17-2013, 06:24 AM
Hi, the same happened to me. Last my iPad. When I backed up from the cloud, I was back at the beginning of the game. Please help if you know how to recover an account. Thanks

ChrisOz
06-17-2013, 06:27 AM
Hi, the same happened to me. Lost my iPad and bought a new one. When I backed up from the cloud, I was back at the beginning of the game. Please help if you know how to recover an account. Thanks

PITA4PRES
06-17-2013, 07:03 AM
Try contacting support from the new device to send in a ticket. There is a button on the settings tab to transfer the game. That may be a faster way to get it done, although I'm not really sure having never needed to transfer a game. As someone else said, you will need your player id and level number when you send in the support ticket. If you have ever sent in a ticket, go back and get information from an old ticket that may have information that could be useful to them as well. I know for some players it has taken a couple of weeks to get their game back, but they do eventually get it back. I do not know if there was information missing from their initial request either that may have contributed to a delay in getting their game back.

ChrisOz
06-17-2013, 08:34 AM
I've sent a ticket. Lets see what happens

Alex3rd
06-17-2013, 10:14 AM
Try contacting support from the new device to send in a ticket. There is a button on the settings tab to transfer the game. That may be a faster way to get it done, although I'm not really sure having never needed to transfer a game. As someone else said, you will need your player id and level number when you send in the support ticket. If you have ever sent in a ticket, go back and get information from an old ticket that may have information that could be useful to them as well. I know for some players it has taken a couple of weeks to get their game back, but they do eventually get it back. I do not know if there was information missing from their initial request either that may have contributed to a delay in getting their game back.

I hope you're right. I know someone who has tried 3 different ways of contacting gree, they haven't heard a single peep in over a week of trying to get it resolved. No response at all. Quite sad, really...

thundarr
06-17-2013, 10:50 AM
I was petrified when I transferred my game from my ancient 3.5 year old Ipod to my new Ipad mini. First I transferred a game from my wifes Android 2.3 to my new HTC One SV with Android 4.0 and it went without a hitch once I finally remembered my password since it was a level 10 character so I wasn't risking much. I got my new Ipad synched it with my computer and after a reset to factory specs I got it working. Next I loaded MW on the Ipad and transferred it and what a difference. Like night and day. I have read on here that if you lose you game i.e. your phone breaks or is stolen send the info to Gree: character name, email, level and in a week or so you will get your character restored. Good luck.

United Nation of Foxes
06-17-2013, 11:02 AM
This happened after I transfer my MW game to new device... All I got now only new game at lvl 1... Please advice...

Contact support in game, that is all you can do, I actually have the same issue on two of my devices at the moment.

Be prepared for the wait as well

krztov
06-17-2013, 11:05 AM
Contact support in game, that is all you can do, I actually have the same issue on two of my devices at the moment.

Be prepared for the wait as well

first it would sit connecting forever, then i decided to just restore my phone, now thats what I get too, brand new base, too bad support takes forever, going on 3 days without my game, missing out on two events, at this rate, probably a 3rd one.

Generik79
06-17-2013, 11:07 AM
WARNING TO ALL: DO NOT TRANSFER YOUR GAME, unless and until they create a new transfer system. This sync method is begging for the poor player's dilemma to occur again and again.

United Nation of Foxes
06-17-2013, 11:07 AM
first it would sit connecting forever, then i decided to just restore my phone, now thats what I get too, brand new base, too bad support takes forever, going on 3 days without my game, missing out on two events, at this rate, probably a 3rd one.

Do you remember when funzio ran the show you would get an answer much quicker, in some cases a few days.

With gree it's anything upto a month and some tickets get either, ignored, deleted or replied to with a generic message !!

krztov
06-17-2013, 11:20 AM
Do you remember when funzio ran the show you would get an answer much quicker, in some cases a few days.

With gree it's anything upto a month and some tickets get either, ignored, deleted or replied to with a generic message !!

I've got 4 open tickets right now, the farthest one back is i think from march... yeah.. all generic replies...

United Nation of Foxes
06-17-2013, 11:39 AM
I've got 4 open tickets right now, the farthest one back is i think from march... yeah.. all generic replies... I hear apple are pretty good for refunds

stephen2013
06-17-2013, 11:49 AM

I totally agree. I lost my account through a transfer and I contacted funzio with a ticket and all my info. I had my character set up just like normal within 4 days. I also accidentally sold buildings once or twice, and had them replaced to their current level within 3-4 days.

Now with Gree, I've gotten generic replies and long wait times.

roblupi
06-17-2013, 02:27 PM
This most recent pvp faction event started a few days ago, and ever since then, my android phone has crashed,frozen, and been stuck in "SAFE MODE!". I finally got it out of safe mode this morning, and I'm now back at level 1!!! I was the leader of a top 500 faction, which now, all those members will be stuck without fortifications, or any way of even knowing what happened. By the time this gets fixed, if it ever does, my faction, and base will have been destroyed.... Over a year invested in building base/faction, and this is the end result!?! Kiss my @$$ gree- not reinstalling! Sent many tickets, no response.

United Nation of Foxes
06-17-2013, 02:38 PM
This most recent pvp faction event started a few days ago, and ever since then, my android phone has crashed,frozen, and been stuck in "SAFE MODE!". I finally got it out of safe mode this morning, and I'm now back at level 1!!! I was the leader of a top 500 faction, which now, all those members will be stuck without fortifications, or any way of even knowing what happened. By the time this gets fixed, if it ever does, my faction, and base will have been destroyed.... Over a year invested in building base/faction, and this is the end result!?! Kiss my @$$ gree- not reinstalling! Sent many tickets, no response.

We are not allowed to complain

lemonhaze
06-17-2013, 04:45 PM
This happened after I transfer my MW game to new device... All I got now only new game at lvl 1... Please advice... hey the same thing happen to me took me 3 days to get it back..u gotta plug ur ph into itunes and get the UDID and also have ur character ID # and then send in a ticket..

Anonymously Yours
06-17-2013, 09:27 PM
hey the same thing happen to me took me 3 days to get it back..u gotta plug ur ph into itunes and get the UDID and also have ur character ID # and then send in a ticket..Even with all of that, which you can find in any email ticket you've sent, you may never see your cute little character ever again! 😧😪😱

tanuu
06-17-2013, 11:08 PM
Is anyone experience the same problem about transfer game issue? Any idea? Any solution?

It did to me, can't transfer like before! I have sent email to gree and i don't think gree will even response.
The problem is, i want to sell my old iphone with MW in it.. I want to transfer my MW id to ipad and BOOM!! "no account associated with funzio ID,please set your old device" and i was like doing this couple times!

ID : 622 813 268

krztov
06-18-2013, 10:04 AM
bumping this, gree needs to step it up, we have someone else in our faction on almost a week of missing their account.

United Nation of Foxes
06-18-2013, 10:07 AM
bumping this, gree needs to step it up, we have someone else in our faction on almost a week of missing their account.

Indeed they do, I am also waiting.

Any chance someone at gree can pull their finger out ?

lemonhaze
06-18-2013, 10:10 AM
Even with all of that, which you can find in any email ticket you've sent, you may never see your cute little character ever again! ������ i got mine back in 3 days same exact way just 2 months ago.

Anonymously Yours
06-18-2013, 10:26 AM
At this point, I don't care. The thing you fear can sometimes be the best thing to happen to you.

krztov
06-18-2013, 10:27 AM
Indeed they do, I am also waiting.

Any chance someone at gree can pull their finger out ?

out of coincidence, my faction mate just got his back... my ticket still unassigned though...

BondVFF
06-18-2013, 12:22 PM
Nearly a week now without my account and I am still waiting. If i don't have it back by tomorrow I am requesting iTunes to credit my gold purchases (as this is fraud now since I purchased something I don't have access to) and filing a complaint with the BBB (it should come as no surprise to anyone that they Gree International is currently sitting with a F ranking). As I have already submitted tickets, reinstalled the game, sent private message to CJ54 (Sirus doesnt accept PM), and posted on this forum I have no other option.

tanuu
06-18-2013, 01:11 PM
I think it is because of the new patch 3.7

I have done a lot of ID transfers in v3.6 and never got this issue..
Maybe someone on Gree viewing this forum and hopefully reading this topics.

Shauny
06-18-2013, 02:25 PM
I cannot Believe myself and others are coming to or at least a week without our account due to grees mistakes. It's SHOCKING

ChrisOz
06-19-2013, 11:17 AM
Day 3, no reply from Gree. Apparently, they're experiencing a higher than normal workload. That's called not giving a crap in my book. Employ more people and help the people out who have bought your game. Come on!

krztov
06-19-2013, 11:24 AM
Day 3, no reply from Gree. Apparently, they're experiencing a higher than normal workload. That's called not giving a crap in my book. Employ more people and help the people out who have bought your game. Come on!
im on 4 or 5, and thats after i waited a day to even put a ticket in...

ChrisOz
06-20-2013, 11:02 AM
Day 4 zzzzzzzz

XXL NAT3
06-20-2013, 11:29 AM
FYI anyone that is going to change their game to a new device on an iOS platform, you must Transfer the game through your Funzio ID, iCloud backs up the fact that you have Modern War as an app on your device but your new device has to sign into Modern War servers and without a Funzio ID to bring up your base it will start you at the beginning of the game.

iCloud backs up what is on your iOS device not what is on Modern War servers

krztov
06-20-2013, 11:43 AM
FYI anyone that is going to change their game to a new device on an iOS platform, you must Transfer the game through your Funzio ID, iCloud backs up the fact that you have Modern War as an app on your device but your new device has to sign into Modern War servers and without a Funzio ID to bring up your base it will start you at the beginning of the game.

iCloud backs up what is on your iOS device not what is on Modern War servers

except thats broken too right now.

ChrisOz
06-22-2013, 09:52 AM
Well, it's six days now since I sent in the request for support and I've heard nothing.

It's about time to complain to Apple and see if I can get my money back.

I'll leave it till Monday, just to be sure that Gree don't care about anything other than our money. The stupid thing is, if they at least attempted to care, I would keep spending money with them. Not much of an advert for Gree is it?

Usual suspect
06-22-2013, 03:55 PM
Good luck with support!

krztov
06-22-2013, 07:33 PM
Got one reply from support after 5 days, I replied with the info they requested, 2 days later still nothing. Day 8 without my account, 4 or 5 events missed in this time. Ridiculous.

ChrisOz
06-23-2013, 09:54 AM
After swapping messages with Gree today, my account is up and running again.

So, it takes about a week to get fixed

jorgeMW
06-23-2013, 10:52 AM
That's nice to hear. I hope to have some closure with my account recovery soon as well.

krztov
06-24-2013, 12:48 PM
day 9...

at this rate wont even be able to help my faction in the war, let alone the 5 events i have missed so far.

Rocky1986
06-24-2013, 11:35 PM
After swapping messages with Gree today, my account is up and running again.

So, it takes about a week to get fixed

You Got Your Account Back? It Has Been 8 Days For Since I Emailed Them About My Account And Still No Word From Gree

krztov
06-26-2013, 10:00 AM
day 11, no account, yay for gree support!

digital717
06-26-2013, 11:59 AM
I have been waiting 7 days now. Frustrated beyond belief. Sent them all my info the day I broke the phone. Never heard one peep from them. Invested a lot of time and losing out on all the events just like many ppl have who were or are in my situation. There has got to be something done about this. There is more than enough money being made for the company. No reason anyone should wait a week or more for at least a reply.

digital717
06-26-2013, 12:00 PM
All events lost and probably not going to be back for the war. Insanely aggravated man.

krztov
06-26-2013, 01:03 PM
pray like the rest of us... about 5 events missed so far and will probably miss the war at this rate...

digital717
06-26-2013, 02:24 PM
I hope not. For all of us. Just absolutely insane that it takes this long. But it's amazing how quick they look to boot ppl and block them....or even how quick to take money

Wingman GRI
06-26-2013, 03:22 PM
I think there is no valid excuse for this mess...

krztov
06-27-2013, 06:07 AM
Day 12 without account has begun, at this rate will have to quit faction since I wont be able to participate, first war not being in bravo. On 5th day since their last response as well...

digital717
06-27-2013, 06:40 AM
Yup. I'm going to have to do the same. There really is no excuse for it taking this long.they obviously have no phone. So email is the only thing they work by. So why does it take over a week to even get a reply or acknowledgement of an email? Absolutely aggravating man. I'm pissed.

Tikiman
08-16-2013, 02:09 PM
I had iPhone replace went to reinstall all modern war only
game that did not reinstall level one I was level 193 sent
uuid of old device and new nothing not even I see the problem
Question should be how long does it take Gree to fix there reinstall
My game

jchow69
08-16-2013, 02:40 PM
I had iPhone replace went to reinstall all modern war only
game that did not reinstall level one I was level 193 sent
uuid of old device and new nothing not even I see the problem
Question should be how long does it take Gree to fix there reinstall
My game

Did you provide them with ingame name and alliance code?

Tikiman
08-16-2013, 02:47 PM
Yes gave them old device uuid new device uuid
Of course my ID just there support seems to be
On vacation. In the past they were able to make
Response in a timely fashion think they are to big now?

jchow69
08-16-2013, 02:49 PM
Yes gave them old device uuid new device uuid
Of course my ID just there support seems to be
On vacation. In the past they were able to make
Response in a timely fashion think they are to big now?

Looks like Gree is starting to give bad customer service.

Mastert55
08-16-2013, 04:17 PM
Hi....how can you contact support? And how to get a ticket? Ive been playing MW for about 3 months but im just new here at the forum and searching for answers. just lost my acct coz i reset my fon to factory settings. I hope somebody can help me recover my acct.i got all my details. Thanks.

Send lots of tickets!

oh and yea
*Phone
*because

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
08-16-2013, 07:10 PM
Don't contact support. Walk away from this game and you will finally win Modern War

That right there was my laugh of the day

MarcWilson
08-18-2013, 11:54 AM
I have had the same problem except this is only my second day. I have sent in requests through the
computer and through my new phone. when I sent in a request with my phone however i instantly got a
generic reply saying they received my request and are working on it. At least it's something. Praying i get my account back.. but at the same time if i don't, maybe it's a good thing lol.. :mad::mad::mad::mad::eek::eek::eek:

Cm Cephas
01-22-2014, 05:24 PM
This by far is my favorite game but not with the support. A lot of people have spent plenty of money and countless hours on this game. They take your payments fast but issues slow. It should b a law saying, that if they receive money from u, than you should be able too talk too someone over the phone. Tired of the computer generated response. And how can a case be closed cause their working on it? DON'T CLOSE A CASE IF YOU HAVEN'T FIXED THE PROBLEM!