PDA

View Full Version : Equipment strength

Silvio
05-22-2012, 04:52 PM
Hi guys,

As an aside from the executed complaining about the stats of the event, I thought I would deviate to discuss the following question:

What is your lowest strength item, and what is you plan for increasing it? I'll start.

Guns atk 7 def 6
Melee atk 3 def 5
Explosives atk 2 def 6
Armour atk 6 def 10
Vehicles 2 def 2

My plan is to max out on NVG, at the same time farming DD's. I have 75 Taxicabs at 2/2 to work through, so that's the barrier on the vehicles. I have about 5 more days of NVG left until 500, then onto CW's (numbers depressed because of 150 Maces.

Jill
05-22-2012, 05:48 PM
Im at level 162 and collected 303 NVG and for the past month have seen them drop off my radar. Full Combat Gear will certainly last you till the end game. So my advise is if you have 300 to 400 NVG's thats more than enough. Look at other items that give you the best increase in stats right now. Could be CW, FCG or perhaps exelero.
For me at this monent, FCG is increasing my stats 9 att and 11 def for each one I get.

murf
05-22-2012, 06:43 PM
Hi guys,

As an aside from the executed complaining about the stats of the event, I thought I would deviate to discuss the following question:

What is your lowest strength item, and what is you plan for increasing it? I'll start.

Guns atk 7 def 6
Melee atk 3 def 5
Explosives atk 2 def 6
Armour atk 6 def 10
Vehicles 2 def 2

My plan is to max out on NVG, at the same time farming DD's. I have 75 Taxicabs at 2/2 to work through, so that's the barrier on the vehicles. I have about 5 more days of NVG left until 500, then onto CW's (numbers depressed because of 150 Maces.

Don't max out any item...you never know what you will be able to farm in the future or get from events...so I would agree will Jill 300-400 is plenty

I stopped at 400 CWs, even though they help me the most...I'm filling in right now with Carnival Sledgehammers & EU Batons and the random top event items...eventually, I'll fill in, but at the end when I need less then 50 of each top RP weapon.

murf
05-22-2012, 06:46 PM
And to answer your post:

Guns - 20/14
Melee - 10/8
Armor - 11/16
Vehicles - 12/17

Currently buying RPGs and farming Kane da Silva.

joaquim
05-22-2012, 06:52 PM
Based on my current items that I take to battle the one with the lowest attack has 7 same with defence.
And about what murf said earlier about farming items, if you want to know what good items to farm the link is right here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqX4lDb5cyUvdHl6RXFncTlLVDY5NjdvQ3FZWmF3e Wc#gid=6

Silvio
05-22-2012, 07:02 PM
Thanks, already well using those farming sheets. The DD selection is based on drop rate, drop per energy, as well as percentage, and cover charge ( as well as a desire to increase the 2/2 bottom strength on my vehicles). I'll keep up on the NVG until at least 475, because I have very low atk in my armor equipment (only 5 items with higher atk strength than NVG). Then I will move to CW simply because of the atk benefit and lack of a good melee farm. Doubt I will max out o CW, because I have many high end melee weapons, therefore the need for numbers is not there.

Full combat gear is not a good play because of the RP/atk ratio. It will be one of the last things to chase.

murf
05-22-2012, 07:16 PM
Based on my current items that I take to battle the one with the lowest attack has 7 same with defence.
And about what murf said earlier about farming items, if you want to know what good items to farm the link is right here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqX4lDb5cyUvdHl6RXFncTlLVDY5NjdvQ3FZWmF3e Wc#gid=6

Thanks Joaquim...and what I was referring to about you don't know what the future holds...a few months ago, we were all farming M4A1s and DDs by the boatload, and now it's really UWVs, ECBs + last 2 bosses. Maybe it won't change, but I would leave some wiggle room in case it does again.

joaquim
05-22-2012, 07:29 PM
Good thinking murf. You're always coming up with good ideas. I'm scrapping my plan of 500 NVGs and leaving them at 300 just in case stuff like this happens.

Silvio
05-22-2012, 07:31 PM
Know your inventory. In my case my high level melee equipment is weak, so my 'wiggle room' will be smaller based on need. If I was farming guns, I have many high level guns, so 300 may be enough.