PDA

View Full Version : OG Town Car

andymac106
05-22-2012, 04:34 PM
This is a unit that you had a chance of receiving when you beat up Davis Watson at Canal Street. Until a couple of minutes ago the stats for this unit were 39 attack and 51 defense, which is much better than most units. For only 14 energy points, it seemed too good to be true. It was. About a minute CC changed its stats back to an appropriate 1 attack and 1 defense.

This was a (probably)bug that was fixed generally fast and for that I applaud the Funzio staff

nvbealone
05-22-2012, 04:40 PM
wow! what an interesting piece of news..

Dravak
05-22-2012, 04:44 PM
FAST LMAO Had to sent 7 emails up and down , and taking screenshots before they understood....

And in return I lost 1000 A/D before even 1 0G town car ....

That they don't even understand >.< has AG been replaced too , with somebody else ?

Godsake am getting really tired !

Steve0
05-22-2012, 04:46 PM
So thats what all the chater was about earlyer.

Dravak
05-22-2012, 04:48 PM
LOL seems customer service has been replaced too with a bunch of 2nd hand rejects that can't even understand anything , but pictures and screen shots...

andymac106
05-22-2012, 04:49 PM
So thats what all the chater was about earlyer.

Yeah. I saw somebody earlier with 100 of them with the 39/51 stats

Dravak
05-22-2012, 04:57 PM
100 lol had 200 before they finally had to take action :p ...
man the support is a joke nowadays ... sorry they can't even duplicate a detailed instruction I gave them .

12 hours past >.< ...

Dravak
05-22-2012, 04:59 PM
They let beta run rampant on live ? sorry that clears name and any doubt of betatesters with scratchers exploits.

Sorry support simply is inadequate !

andymac106
05-22-2012, 05:00 PM
I had 50 before I realized something was up :P

They are not a funny joke either. Just a sad old boring joke

Dravak
05-22-2012, 05:08 PM
I can't wait to the next event when I am not around , and the other rare hidden loot table item drop .

Seems they can't even fix the multiclick loot table , with events .
there is one more item left , I am sure , so who going to find that one , take screenshots cause support is simply.
Not understanding english anymore .

vitus79
05-22-2012, 09:51 PM
I can't wait to the next event when I am not around , and the other rare hidden loot table item drop .

Seems they can't even fix the multiclick loot table , with events .
there is one more item left , I am sure , so who going to find that one , take screenshots cause support is simply.
Not understanding english anymore .

the other was at gas station a rifle, contrabant sentry.
cant remember stats its now 1/1 like the car.

we farmed em already and are not beta testers, whats the deal nerfing them after we had them in our inventory? those of us who farmed their sets of m4a1 could keep them, so why nerf those drops since we again spent time and energy in?
another reason to quit this game, the Alex with the 50+ subway entrance is still playing but regular players/gold spenders get constantly pi$$ed off. looks like i dont even get the gold back i was paying for energy refills, great move fun-zero

G Wiz
05-22-2012, 10:25 PM
Waiting for the big April fool's reveal.

Wait...but its May though?

Sav Clarke
05-23-2012, 01:01 AM
those that farmed their sets of m4a1 could keep them, so why nerf those drops since we again spent time and energy in?

Couldn't agree more with this. Those that managed to get a shed load of M4A1's and the Double Deckers are sitting pretty as those didn't get nerfed yet the town car does - highly annoyed

Dravak
05-23-2012, 01:32 AM
the other was at gas station a rifle, contrabant sentry.
cant remember stats its now 1/1 like the car.

we farmed em already and are not beta testers, whats the deal nerfing them after we had them in our inventory? those of us who farmed their sets of m4a1 could keep them, so why nerf those drops since we again spent time and energy in?
another reason to quit this game, the Alex with the 50+ subway entrance is still playing but regular players/gold spenders get constantly pi$$ed off. looks like i dont even get the gold back i was paying for energy refills, great move fun-zero

Cause they need screenshots ... you know screenshots and pictures drawn , that is not possible lol

There goes the fabulous support :p ... guess lets pray after autumn , things get fixed , karma is a good thing .
For every thing they F up , they get it back in Real Life !

vitus79
05-23-2012, 05:04 AM
Cause they need screenshots ... you know screenshots and pictures drawn , that is not possible lol

There goes the fabulous support :p ... guess lets pray after autumn , things get fixed , karma is a good thing .
For every thing they F up , they get it back in Real Life !

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r640/vitus79/3aa307d5.jpg

well its been last event but no doubt hes still around.
im tired of sending ss and nothing happens

Dravak
05-23-2012, 05:10 AM
LoL maybe try different way , see cheat ! free Money ! he cheats !.... picture here !

now fix it ! ....

Sorry Vitus getting a bit fed up , wrote what happened to my 1000 attack and defense pre 0g town car ..
Reply ... was like a monkey copy and paste .. the item had to be nerfed .... >.<

Don't think support is any good these days maybe 2 of them left , if we are lucky .

dudeman
05-23-2012, 05:14 AM
This is just like when those two guns with wrong stats made it into the game a few months ago. The only difference is that everyone talked about it back then so the stats got nerfed overnight. I had no idea about there being a new round of oversights to take advantage of though, because no one talks about that stuff here anymore.

If you spent gold on energy to farm stuff that was nerfed you could always try sending a ticket and asking for the gold back.

vitus79
05-23-2012, 05:23 AM
thats what i did, surprisingly after i got m ticket the support answer came back to back, yes no 10 mins after i send the ticket it was closed

Thank you for contacting the Funzio support team.
This item was dropping in error and the stats have been nerfed to help correct this error. I apologize for any confusion.

Regards,

A

what i try to say is they dont handle cheaters as they claim in ther zero tolerance policy, this dude playing still weeks after that money glitch. no fix. but tonight i get the back to back nerf/reply. yeah sure, and nothing about i get my gold refunded.

@Dravak, yes ur right, shouldnt have posted this after i woke up grumpy. just wanted to point out how support acts nowadays

Dravak
05-23-2012, 05:30 AM
LOL vitus , that is the same copy and paste I got , that is why I called it a monkey :p

They don't bother to read stuff , just insert copy and paste ad AG name on it ,
Right support indeed ! my asss...

dudeman
05-23-2012, 05:31 AM
I think it's because when they do their famous oversights they eventually can find what the problem was that got overlooked and fix it.

When people are cheating it's because this POS game is broken and Conzio has no damn clue how to fix it, so they tell you they looked into it because they have nothing else to tell you. They can't fix broken stuff when they don't know where the problem is or how it happens, but in-house oversights are probably easily spotted. Eventually. On days when nobody visits the dispensary at lunch (and then spend the afternoon sipping juice and giggling).

Max Power
05-23-2012, 06:07 AM
Dravak, no offense, but you keep speaking about how you are quiting soon, and I am wondering, what's keepin ya? Is there an event that's holding you in, or are you thinking things will change for the better?

I am confused.

Dravak
05-23-2012, 06:20 AM
Nah finishing my thug life with 10 stamina just 13 to go , was hoping maybe some things would improve ..for the beter of the community , sometimes you need to kick the bucket , to make a ruckus .
the way things are going , instead of going beter ... it is going worst .
If nobody points them to there mistakes , how can they improve ?

Why are you confused Max some people will do what they say , and in the meantime paid enough for this game .
To do bloody well what I want , just like in Real Life .

D

Johnny70
05-24-2012, 10:22 AM
it does seem to be getting more screwed up all the time... I spent alot of gold on energy farming the car and the gun... not our mistake its no-fun-zio's... to nerf the items from dropping is one thing to change the stats of an item that is in someones inventory is B.S. I put in a ticket and got the auto response but have heard nothing in two days? things have changed alot since the sale of funzio and none of it has been better... it is unfortunate that the game has turned into what it has it used to be alot more fair and fun

Dipstik
05-24-2012, 12:20 PM
Lol! You found an item that was so obviously overpowered that you immediately spent gold in order to exploit it as fast as possible. Consider yourself lucky they didn't consider that cheating. No, you don't get to keep the stats. It's not the first time they've nerfed an item, and others weren't obviously just a mistake.

Rhino72
05-24-2012, 01:01 PM
... it is unfortunate that the game has turned into what it has it used to be alot more fair and fun

Nerfing of M4s and DD were prior to the sale but you could say that the sale was probably in the works when those items were nerfed. Actually the more I think about it it probably makes sense that a term of the deal was the nerfing of the M4s and DDs. Take it one step further and the original crate price of 16G and 3 for 45G was really probably right but since the new owner was contemplating the buy back then they came and changed those prices as well. The sky is falling run for the hills...