PDA

View Full Version : Temporary justice

Slickster
05-22-2012, 03:23 PM
Just got back another response from support they have credited my account with 15 gold to replace the 15 I spent on my gold gun part I love the smell of temporary justice . But no rocket

Sigmanu00
05-22-2012, 03:35 PM
Slickster, congrats. Unfortunately for me I used cash and, as of the time this is posted, I have not received any cash back. I did respond to their initial response asking why high levels received an extra ally when this is an item that is not given to high level players during events. I doubt I'll receive any further response.

Good luck in the Event

Redsox

Slickster
05-22-2012, 04:07 PM
Slickster, congrats. Unfortunately for me I used cash and, as of the time this is posted, I have not received any cash back. I did respond to their initial response asking why high levels received an extra ally when this is an item that is not given to high level players during events. I doubt I'll receive any further response.

Good luck in the Event

Redsox You did not actually receive another henchmen, you received the golden gun part IN LIEU OF another henchmen. I apologize if I was unclear. I have credited your account the 15 gold spent to open this RPG Crate.....ask for ur money back as the gold gun part is useless as stated by support . Good luck bud go sox

Sigmanu00
05-22-2012, 04:12 PM
Sorry for the Misunderstanding. I meant I received the gun part and in response to a ticket I sent in they gave me the extra ally. I responded back to them but seriously doubt I will get a response. If I used gold to open it up I would have requested the gold back. As it stands I make the cash back in less than a minute.

Slickster
05-22-2012, 04:35 PM
Sorry for the Misunderstanding. I meant I received the gun part and in response to a ticket I sent in they gave me the extra ally. I responded back to them but seriously doubt I will get a response. If I used gold to open it up I would have requested the gold back. As it stands I make the cash back in less than a minute. in one minute huh ...... Show off :)

Fricco
05-22-2012, 04:52 PM
Congrats on the victory.

Slickster
05-22-2012, 05:00 PM
Congrats on the victory.Thank u fellow Fourm member