PDA

View Full Version : Offical funzio response.........

Fricco
05-22-2012, 11:15 AM
:confused:

Thank you for contacting the Funzio Support Team.
Correct, this new event is about RPG crates and rockets,
not golden gun parts. This gun part does not count as a special
event item. It is taking the place of an extra ally. I apologize for
any confusion.
Regards,
*Insert helpless staff member here*

So i am being told that i opened a RPG CASE and received a golden gun part that
they just decided to make an "Extra Ally" because the 500+ i have arent good enough
to carry in to battle. I would of honestly been happier with a try again cause that answer seem
more logical then this garbage. I've played every event and used many a gold on some and never
received an "Extra Ally" before. How about i trade that Ally for that 17 gold he cost so i can use this
gold to open a RPG case for it to say "SORRY ! Better luck next time.
TIP: Using a TNT guarantees an open RPG Crates " because that has happened as well.
Thank for the response.

QPR
05-22-2012, 11:18 AM
Sadly I'm not surprised

BOS
05-22-2012, 11:18 AM
F that... That is crap!

Gaming Will
05-22-2012, 11:23 AM

Thank you for contacting the Funzio Support Team.
Correct, this new event is about RPG crates and rockets,
not golden gun parts. This gun part does not count as a special
event item. It is taking the place of an extra ally. I apologize for
any confusion.
Regards,
*Insert helpless staff member here*

So i am being told that i opened a RPG CASE and received a golden gun part that
they just decided to make an "Extra Ally" because the 500+ i have arent good enough
to carry in to battle. I would of honestly been happier with a try again cause that answer seem
more logical then this garbage. I've played every event and used many a gold on some and never
received an "Extra Ally" before. How about i trade that Ally for that 17 gold he cost so i can use this
TIP: Using a TNT guarantees an open RPG Crates " because that has happened as well.
Thank for the response.

*door slams in face* Dayum, that hurt.

Joeycool
05-22-2012, 11:26 AM
Hang on a minute!! Are you saying you got a response in less than 4 days!!??

Vile Lynn
05-22-2012, 11:32 AM

How about i trade that Ally for that 17 gold he cost so i can use this
Thank for the response.

Now, I'm confused... Are you saying that you have gotten a "Sorry" when you OPENED with gold?!?

Caleb
05-22-2012, 11:33 AM
I got a henchmen once opening an event box at lower levels, so I believe it is or was a lower level "reward". Haven't seen one for a long time, and definitely not after level 80. We know the first open is almost always an event item, we know the Golden Gun part was an event item for the last event, and this happened to quite a few of us. For all those reasons, I have to believe CC was treating this as a successful open of an event item - it just gave us the wrong one. Pretending that was an "Extra Ally" substitution is laughable.

erik
05-22-2012, 11:34 AM
For one, that was a blazing response. I think you have your switch toggled.

Second, extra mafia is not even a loot option for the highest level pool. Boo.

Dreno33
05-22-2012, 11:35 AM
lololol what a load of crap. sorry to hear that fricco, that's ridiculous...

Fricco
05-22-2012, 11:35 AM
Now, I'm confused... Are you saying that you have gotten a "Sorry" when you OPENED with gold?!?
not this event but yes in Diamond Sig it happened.

Fricco
05-22-2012, 11:36 AM
Hang on a minute!! Are you saying you got a response in less than 4 days!!??
Great catch... Edited :p

Fricco
05-22-2012, 11:37 AM
I got a henchmen once opening an event box at lower levels, so I believe it is or was a lower level "reward". Haven't seen one for a long time, and definitely not after level 80. We know the first open is almost always an event item, we know the Golden Gun part was an event item for the last event, and this happened to quite a few of us. For all those reasons, I have to believe CC was treating this as a successful open of an event item - it just gave us the wrong one. Pretending that was an "Extra Ally" substitution is laughable.

That was exactly my email to them.

Fricco
05-22-2012, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the support peeps.

bigflan
05-22-2012, 11:38 AM
That is so not cool so what does a golden gun part do anyway does it do nothing

Caleb
05-22-2012, 11:57 AM
I have now received the identical response from Funzio as the OP.

Vile Lynn
05-22-2012, 12:01 PM
not this event but yes in Diamond Sig it happened.

I would have turned in a ticket for that, did you?

Spending gold to OPEN (not reset) guarantees that you get something.

Gaming Will
05-22-2012, 12:05 PM
@ OP... so did you get stuck on 9 in the last event, thus making the (ill) received gun part today #10?

Buck
05-22-2012, 12:15 PM
Got same response..l just out of curiosity I checked my mafia...and there wasn't even a change (happy at that) so I believe it has to be an error, hopefully no more gun parts though.

Daniel2115
05-22-2012, 12:21 PM
Why should they give you a rpg? It's not like the RPGs weren't working for you, you just hapPened to get a gun part which they turned into an ally. You can't gaurantee that you got a gun part instead of a RPG

Slickster
05-22-2012, 12:21 PM
That us the same generic response I received I then have asked for either my gold back or give me the rpg and take their henchman back, nah nah nah nah hey hey good bye

Vile Lynn
05-22-2012, 12:36 PM
WThere are two threads going with this same exact topic.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30294-Golden-gun-parts-in-rpg-event

^there's the other thread... happened to Killy Billy, too

mnju_03
05-22-2012, 12:37 PM
Don't get mad, get glad.

Fricco
05-22-2012, 12:44 PM
@ OP... so did you get stuck on 9 in the last event, thus making the (ill) received gun part today #10?
No such luck with that event either.

Why should they give you a rpg? It's not like the RPGs weren't working for you, you just hapPened to get a gun part which they turned into an ally. You can't gaurantee that you got a gun part instead of a RPG
No, im not entitled to RPG part you are correct, you would also be a dumb arse for failing to read prior post stating High Level player dont receive "Extra Ally" members from event boxes cause they are not part of our tier.
now go to your room.

Fricco
05-22-2012, 12:46 PM
That us the same generic response I received I then have asked for either my gold back or give me the rpg and take their henchman back, nah nah nah nah hey hey good bye

If you used gold then you deserve more then that.
That is some serious BS

BOS
05-22-2012, 12:48 PM
No such luck with that event either.

No, im not entitled to RPG part you are correct, you would also be a dumb arse for failing to read prior post stating High Level player dont receive "Extra Ally" members from event boxes cause they are not part of our tier.
now go to your room.

+1, these lower level peep's need to realize that I never received a "henchman" as an event award. To get that as a substitute for a part @ level 184, that's madness.

Vile Lynn
05-22-2012, 12:54 PM
HL players don't receive Henchmen as an event item? hmm....? I've never heard of this before.

(The baton & enhanced bikes don't do anything for my stats, but I still get a ton of them.)

Vile Lynn
05-22-2012, 12:56 PM
If you used gold then you deserve more then that.
That is some serious BS

Sorry, Fricco... No BS there. If you open with gold & get a Henchman, then you get a Henchman, just like any other item.

BOS
05-22-2012, 12:58 PM
Sorry, Fricco... No BS there. If you open with gold & get a Henchman, then you get a Henchman, just like any other item.

What level are you Vile?

Fricco
05-22-2012, 01:00 PM
Fricco
Level 184

EU Baton+ 50
Carnival Sledge+ 33
Enhanced Bike+ 53
"Extra Ally"+ 1

I find it hard to believe they would start now

Gaming Will
05-22-2012, 01:12 PM
HL players don't receive Henchmen as an event item? hmm....? I've never heard of this before.

(The baton & enhanced bikes don't do anything for my stats, but I still get a ton of them.)

I can attest that HL don't get henchmen. When I was below 80 for first few events, I did get henchmen. Now that I'm over 100, no more henchmen. Sorry Fricco, you have a right to be frustrated.

Killy billy
05-22-2012, 01:13 PM
Got the same response from funzio......what a load of bull****!!

This is my reply ive send them:

What a load of bull**** is this?
im a high level player and we don't get extra allies in events anymore, you should know that!
You guys screwed up,and now you want to cover it up with this bull****.....
Gimme my rocket part i deserve or i will never spend another euro/dollar on your game ever again!!

Dravak
05-22-2012, 01:14 PM
Got the same response from funzio......what a load of bull****!!

This is my reply ive send them:

What a load of bull**** is this?
im a high level player and we don't get extra allies in events anymore, you should know that!
You guys screwed up,and now you want to cover it up with this bull****.....
Gimme my rocket part i deserve or i will never spend another euro/dollar on your game ever again!!

I don´t think at this moment they care , they already missed 300 € this 2 week from me :P
So you going to spent that much and tripple to cover for me :P

BeniBugatti
05-22-2012, 01:18 PM
I'm pretty sure Funzio can only fix this by arming all Henchmen with M4A1's :)

Killy billy
05-22-2012, 01:25 PM
I'm pretty sure Funzio can only fix this by arming all Henchmen with M4A1's :)
I can live with that :)
Ontopic: they should give people a rocket part instead. How hard could that be?
Oh, wait a minute...then we would actually get to 10 parts once, instead of 9 everytime!

Joeycool
05-22-2012, 01:25 PM
I know this doesnt help the topic at all... but I have had a henchman before from a box open.

The point is that there are obvious ghosts in the system if people are getting event items from previous events. Funzio should refund anyones gold who gets an error like this.

Standard responses between players imply that this is not an isolated incident.

Refunds of gold should be issued. Its only 15 gold. Its hardly going to break Funzio but it would appease some upset customers.

Gaming Will
05-22-2012, 01:50 PM
+1 Joey, cool as ever

Fricco
05-22-2012, 01:50 PM
This topic is clearly an issue which needs to be addressed by Funzio
with a better understanding of How (did we receive Gun parts) and Why (would a Henchman that hasnt been added to our mafia be what we are given) ?

This Thread wasnt meant to start crap with others players just wanted to show others what their response was
and get the forum's opinion on what they think about it.

For the curious ones,
Still waiting on reply from this email sent .

QPR
05-22-2012, 02:20 PM
Don't get mad, get glad.

More drivel

Vile Lynn
05-22-2012, 02:25 PM
What level are you Vile?

I'm level 145 & have never gotten a Henchman, but I thought it was just luck... I guess not.

Vile Lynn
05-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Fricco - sorry about that. I thought anyone could get a Henchman.
You must have gotten a rookie support staff person. I hope Funzio makes it right.

QPR
05-22-2012, 02:29 PM
I can live with that :)
Ontopic: they should give people a rocket part instead. How hard could that be?
Oh, wait a minute...then we would actually get to 10 parts once, instead of 9 everytime!

This was exactly the point I made earlier after the first report of this bug. They rig the events as it is so if you got a get out of jail card they dont't want to know.

I hope funzio see sense and reimburse everyone affected with their gold and honour the rpg.

Good luck

Slickster
05-22-2012, 02:30 PM
I'm level 145 & have never gotten a Henchman, but I thought it was just luck... I guess not. I am level 149 and I have never received a henchman or a event item from another event till last night, I guess if ongoing to be lucky like this I better play the lottery :)

Vile Lynn
05-22-2012, 02:34 PM
I am level 149 and I have never received a henchman or a event item from another event till last night, I guess if ongoing to be lucky like this I better play the lottery :)
lol, I think they are pushing out the events before they have been checked for errors... Lots of issues lately.
Good luck Slickster! :D

Slickster
05-22-2012, 02:41 PM
lol, I think they are pushing out the events before they have been checked for errors... Lots of issues lately.
Good luck Slickster! :D thank you Ms. Vile Lynn, I couldn't agreed more, everyone come on down to my lemonad stand I don't have any lemonade, but I'll still sell you some. 👍 good luck Ms. VL

Slickster
05-22-2012, 03:13 PM
Just got back another response from support they have credited my account with 15 gold to replace the 15 I spent on my gold gun part :) I love the smell of temporary justice :)

tower
05-22-2012, 03:18 PM
Are these events IOS only?

I got the golden part one last week, which was the first one, but no event since...I had to double check the dates on these posts before sending this...

IOS and Android should be in seperate forums if they are going to be so different.

John Snow
05-22-2012, 03:18 PM
Good luck Slickster! :D

Pretty big screw up IMHO. Things seem different since they were acquired by Glee. Hardly any mods on the boards anymore.

Sigmanu00
05-22-2012, 03:46 PM
Got the same response and it was signed "A". I've submitted tickets before and never had a response that didn't sign their name. Anyway, here was my response, not that it will do any good.

*********** Thank you for your timely response.* But I’m a little confused as to the response.* Are you saying that an extra ally should have been received instead of the gun part?* It’s my understanding that extra allies are not given to high level players during events.* I’ve participated in every event and I’ve never received an extra ally.* I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide further explanation as to why the extra ally was given instead of the RPG.** It seems that the gun part was an event prize that was received during an event and not an item that is not given in this particular situation.*

Redsox

Daniel2115
05-22-2012, 03:59 PM
No you would also be a dumb arse for failing to read prior post stating High Level player dont receive "Extra Ally" members from event boxes cause they are not part of our tier.
now go to your room.

They're not part of our tier? Lol why cause you say so? Funzio has the right to give you anything they want to give you, you're entitled too absolutely nothing. You come on here and complain about one of potentially hundreds of open attempts that they give you. Stop acting like a baby and just take what they give you

Caleb
05-22-2012, 04:09 PM
...take what they give you

Daniel - It is pretty clear that what they gave was an event item. It should have been a Rocket, but due to their glitch it was the event item from the Gun Case event. It makes a difference if you end the event with 10 event items consisting of 9 Rockets and 1 Golden Gun part from the last event because you will be denied the final prize for this event. Of course if you end the event with 8 Rockets or 10 Rockets, then the Golden Gun part doesn't really matter because you either weren't going to get the final prize any way, or you already got it.

mnju_03
05-22-2012, 04:37 PM
Daniel - It is pretty clear that what they gave was an event item. It should have been a Rocket, but due to their glitch it was the event item from the Gun Case event. It makes a difference if you end the event with 10 event items consisting of 9 Rockets and 1 Golden Gun part from the last event because you will be denied the final prize for this event. Of course if you end the event with 8 Rockets or 10 Rockets, then the Golden Gun part doesn't really matter because you either weren't going to get the final prize any way, or you already got it.

Don't take crap! I totally understand your views! Down with homework!

Fricco
05-22-2012, 04:49 PM
Fricco - sorry about that. I thought anyone could get a Henchman.
You must have gotten a rookie support staff person. I hope Funzio makes it right.
Thanks V,
i doubt they will but im glad someone Won one for our side.

Fricco
05-22-2012, 04:51 PM
They're not part of our tier? Lol why cause you say so? Funzio has the right to give you anything they want to give you, you're entitled too absolutely nothing. You come on here and complain about one of potentially hundreds of open attempts that they give you. Stop acting like a baby and just take what they give you
This is funny because you were told to go to your room.

Crime City Mark
05-23-2012, 12:10 PM
So, this happened with a past event and was just a missing asset. Looks like our person here thought it was the same issue. It might be, it might not, our engineers are looking into it.

TRAZ
05-23-2012, 01:04 PM
Thanks for the reply Mark.

I had this same problem on one of the other events. Golden gun part should equate to a rocket for this event, not anything else.

These items are required to earn the exclusive items listed as they were in previous events. Refunding gold or cash used to open the crates shouldn't be the answer, but a direct 1 for 1 swap. Just my recommendation to Funzio and the engineer team.

BOS
05-23-2012, 01:06 PM

I had this same problem on one of the other events. Golden gun part should equate to a rocket for this event, not anything else.

These items are required to earn the exclusive items listed as they were in previous events. Refunding gold or cash used to open the crates shouldn't be the answer, but a direct 1 for 1 swap. Just my recommendation to Funzio and the engineer team.

+1 traz, In my opinion, the only way to handle the situation, a "part" for a "part"

Rhino72
05-23-2012, 01:07 PM
+1 traz, In my opinion, the only way to handle the situation, a "part" for a "part"

Or even better I would be happy to take the Midas Touch since the first part I got was technically my 10th Golden Gun part. Any chance on that happening :p

Killy billy
05-23-2012, 01:12 PM
It might be, it might not, our engineers are looking into it.
...and we will get the truth when the engineers found the problem....yeah right!
Fact is that you/the engineers/funzio screwed up and simply owe us a rocket part, how hard is that to acomplish?
Are you scared that we don't need to use gold (for once) to get to 10, instead of the (probably)rigged 9 parts for 5-6 days till we spend a ton of gold??

BOS
05-23-2012, 01:18 PM
Or even better I would be happy to take the Midas Touch since the first part I got was technically my 10th Golden Gun part. Any chance on that happening :p

Rhino, don't hold you breath! :D Although, if I were Funzio, that's what I would do for you, the loyal customer.

Yahkin
05-23-2012, 01:29 PM

The problem with this suggestion is that it is exploitable. Simply wait until you have 9 items, then open the ticket about receiving a Golden Gun Part and demand a 1:1 swap. Rocket #1 does not have the same value as Rocket #10.

wupuck
05-23-2012, 01:33 PM
Im confused, so u got the event item "golden gun part" from the last event, for this RPG event?

Killy billy
05-23-2012, 01:40 PM
Im confused, so u got the event item "golden gun part" from the last event, for this RPG event?
Yup!
Many people including me have had this problem.

Caleb
05-23-2012, 01:45 PM
The problem with this suggestion is that it is exploitable. Simply wait until you have 9 items, then open the ticket about receiving a Golden Gun Part and demand a 1:1 swap. Rocket #1 does not have the same value as Rocket #10.

I'm not sure what the exploit here is. The first successful crate open yielded a Golden Gun part. I'm sure Funzio's logs recorded this. The first successful crate open nearly if not always yields an event item. (Has anyone ever not gotten an event item on the first successful open?) This happened to numerous players. Therefore it seems hard to believe that the Golden Gun part, which was the event item in the last event, shouldn't actually have been a Rocket event item instead. In your example, when the player gets their 9th Rocket, it is really their 10th event item. The Golden Gun part should equal Rocket #1, not Rocket #10.

Rhino72
05-23-2012, 01:54 PM

Of course not, everybody knows Rocket # 1 is a complete joke to get. I didn't even bother taking a screenshot of it when it happened this time because I have seen it happen in the past. We all know that the event "kicks in" to full gear at crate, box etc... #s 8, 9 and 10.

Crime City Mark
05-23-2012, 01:59 PM
Give me your invite code. I'll bet the logs don't show it as a golden gun part, and instead show it as something else. Give me the date and time of the open as well.

Caleb
05-23-2012, 02:08 PM
Give me your invite code. I'll bet the logs don't show it as a golden gun part, and instead show it as something else. Give me the date and time of the open as well.

I've sent a PM with my details. Thank you for investigating our issue!

Max Power
05-23-2012, 02:15 PM
Speaking as a non-programmer, it seems the programming language for a gun part would be the same as for a rocket, save the description and image. Both items have the same function, to be a trigger for a function that is unique to events.

Other event prizes that don't count as a trigger to achieve an end result would have different code. At least that is what makes sense to me.

Programmers will take the same code from event to event and plug in different images and descriptions, but it makes no sense, in my mind anyway, to have a "trigger open" switch to a "non trigger open" item on the next event. It would require different coding.

It's like using html templates and plugging in different colors and images, but not re-writing the whole page from sctratch. Just plug in the different items.

If a programmer comes on here and schools me, well, I would welcome that in exchange for the knowledge.

Ramshutu
05-23-2012, 03:20 PM
Speaking as a non-programmer, it seems the programming language for a gun part would be the same as for a rocket, save the description and image. Both items have the same function, to be a trigger for a function that is unique to events.

Other event prizes that don't count as a trigger to achieve an end result would have different code. At least that is what makes sense to me.

Programmers will take the same code from event to event and plug in different images and descriptions, but it makes no sense, in my mind anyway, to have a "trigger open" switch to a "non trigger open" item on the next event. It would require different coding.

It's like using html templates and plugging in different colors and images, but not re-writing the whole page from sctratch. Just plug in the different items.

If a programmer comes on here and schools me, well, I would welcome that in exchange for the knowledge.

It won't work like this.

Each item has a unique ID, which gives stats, info, name, image, etc. The core event code will spit out an 'event item' with the event item ID, for example 5123 for an RPG. What is happening, is that the event is spitting out an item ID which matches the golden gun.

This could be because of many different things. Accidentally including the golden gun ID in the event, for example, or mistyping it (it could be one number transposed from an extra mafia). Or there could be a curroption of game data that switches the IDs...

Crime City Mark
05-23-2012, 03:21 PM
So, it looks like it gave out the gun part instead of some lesser item, not the rocket part. Just from what I'm seeing in the logs. I'm having the engineering team look into it (they've been looking since yesterday).

Ramshutu
05-23-2012, 03:22 PM
PS Mark.... If you give me access to your source code, I can fix bugs in return for gold. Fifi needs her beard, and I'm sure the sarcasm calibration routine needs some tweaking.

Slickster
05-23-2012, 04:13 PM
So, it looks like it gave out the gun part instead of some lesser item, not the rocket part. Just from what I'm seeing in the logs. I'm having the engineering team look into it (they've been looking since yesterday). so does this mean we will get a rocket added to our collection , or does it mean our total of rockets will be 9 cause the system will think I already have ten because its counting the gold gun part ...? Lions tigers and bears oh my

Vile Lynn
05-23-2012, 05:30 PM
The first successful crate open nearly if not always yields an event item. (Has anyone ever not gotten an event item on the first successful open?)

I usually do NOT get a event part on the first open... probably the exception & not the rule, I know.