PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't that Deadly Slicer look a lot like..............

Sasha54
05-22-2012, 11:13 AM
the Deadly Cutter - but with less stats...........:mad:

Robin Hood
05-22-2012, 11:24 AM
Not the only instance of a "repeat" event item. I have 2 "perfect shots," 2 "elite police armors," and 3 "laser guns."

Award for the laziest final event item from a purely aesthetic standpoint goes to: the Emerald Burner ... which I'm pretty sure is just a green M4 A1.

DenZ1
05-22-2012, 11:29 AM
Not the only instance of a "repeat" event item. I have 2 "perfect shots," 2 "elite police armors," and 3 "laser guns."

Award for the laziest final event item from a purely aesthetic standpoint goes to: the Emerald Burner ... which I'm pretty sure is just a green M4 A1.

Even this one is not the one and only.. There is another green M4A1 (chemical gun or something) with very crappy stats.

PawnXIIX
05-22-2012, 12:54 PM
They seem to reuse the icons more and more frequently, but I can't blame them really. It's something most if not all companies do since it saves money and allows them to focus on other more important aspects of game development. All 4 of these rewards at 3/5/7/9 I've seen before, haha.

jmeijer
05-22-2012, 02:23 PM
It's just so boring! I'm not participating this event, Funzio must change the format of the events before I consider leveling up by competing.

G Wiz
05-22-2012, 02:29 PM
They seem to reuse the icons more and more frequently, but I can't blame them really. It's something most if not all companies do since it saves money and allows them to focus on other more important aspects of game development. All 4 of these rewards at 3/5/7/9 I've seen before, haha.By focusing on other aspects of game development, do you mean worsening customer service, fruit smoothies, or getting rid of cheaters?

xclusiv
05-22-2012, 05:14 PM

the emerald burner was actually a repeat of another gun in the game called the chemical gun.

xclusiv
05-22-2012, 05:20 PM

the emerald burner was actually a repeat of another gun in the game called the chemical gun.

mnju_03
05-22-2012, 05:21 PM
I'm just glad I don't have to do all the clipping for this game.

TenderPlacebo
05-22-2012, 05:22 PM
By focusing on other aspects of game development, do you mean worsening customer service, fruit smoothies, or getting rid of cheaters?

Or maybe he means the loot drops from the events, I like how they change those up;)It's been the same repeat items the last 4 events, i believe this is number 5 now. I now have 30 enhanced bikes and I'm sure that's a small number compared to others.

Alice
05-22-2012, 05:23 PM

Exactly. Back that time we are all fighting against funzio about M4A1 nerf...

Slickster
05-22-2012, 06:52 PM
By focusing on other aspects of game development, do you mean worsening customer service, fruit smoothies, or getting rid of cheaters?I'll take a razzmatazz with a vita boost :)

PawnXIIX
05-22-2012, 06:52 PM
By focusing on other aspects of game development, do you mean worsening customer service, fruit smoothies, or getting rid of cheaters?

Exactly!

I think somebody mentioned foosball table at some point? I forget where...

G Wiz
05-22-2012, 07:14 PM
I'll take a razzmatazz with a vita boost :)Ok sir coming right up. Your number is 2,563.

Now serving 3...

Exactly!

I think somebody mentioned foosball table at some point? I forget where...Yes we are on the same page!

PawnXIIX
05-22-2012, 07:31 PM
I remember reading a post about how the workplace is but I just can't remember where I saw it...But i know there was some awesome qualities to distract the workers :P