PDA

View Full Version : Why so many weak players?!

manbeast
05-22-2012, 07:55 AM
I go down my rivals list and check out stats to see 90% of people at my level at less than 10k atk/def. how is that even possible!?

My strategy so far has been decent, not the best. I haven't camped until the last couple weeks. I don't have the low casualty glitch. I'm not a gold player.

I have even seen lots of gold players still under 20k def.

why dont you people buy more/better units!?

azy
05-22-2012, 10:02 AM
Lots of people seem to have gained levels almost exclusively through PVE, which doesn't force one to strengthen one's army.

War Priest
05-22-2012, 10:11 AM
They don't know what they are doing...

Tate
05-22-2012, 10:18 AM
Likely haven't found the forums yet, because I sure didn't know what I was doing until I got here. Not sure that I do yet... Lol!

War Priest
05-22-2012, 10:23 AM
Awhile back Stricker ran into a guy who owned like 5000 of a bunch of cheap money units. It was clear he was clueless. Many are without the forums.

DutchLion
05-22-2012, 10:29 AM
I,m pretty new here and i,m in my lvl 40 now, but i learned from all my strategy games its important to have defense up first before you run into someones base....i have not found a stronger opponent then me so far ....maybe a opponent who is equal because he owns a lot of gold units and he is pimping his lvl points to stamina and attack points.....
what i do find weird is that 1 guy is attacking me for days now and sometimes he wins and sometimes he loses but in his rating he allways stays at 3 lost raids......while i think i raided him over 50 times......

War Priest
05-22-2012, 10:42 AM
I,m pretty new here and i,m in my lvl 40 now, but i learned from all my strategy games its important to have defense up first before you run into someones base....i have not found a stronger opponent then me so far ....maybe a opponent who is equal because he owns a lot of gold units and he is pimping his lvl points to stamina and attack points.....
what i do find weird is that 1 guy is attacking me for days now and sometimes he wins and sometimes he loses but in his rating he allways stays at 3 lost raids......while i think i raided him over 50 times......

I see that all the time... I don't know why it does that.

Watash
05-22-2012, 10:50 AM
I go down my rivals list and check out stats to see 90% of people at my level at less than 10k atk/def. how is that even possible!?

My strategy so far has been decent, not the best. I haven't camped until the last couple weeks. I don't have the low casualty glitch. I'm not a gold player.

I have even seen lots of gold players still under 20k def.

why dont you people buy more/better units!?

I have noticed the same phenomenon. I am at level 87 and see most on my rival list way below 20k D.

PM sent to Manbeast

Populouspapa
05-22-2012, 11:25 AM
My stats sucks and I've started crawling now, trying to get higher IPH and better units..

My mistakes was a lot of PVE and leveling fast. I did a lot of PVP.. problem was below lvl 30 something you almost don't loose any units in combat, when i reached around 50 I got manhandled and lost pretty much all my units to some nice people.. So I ended up with 1-2k A/D and an IPH of say 60k?.. My second account I started a couple of weeks ago has even higher IPH than my "first", way easier sub lvl 30 to build an economy.

cheers..

Lt. Falcon
05-22-2012, 11:52 AM
Likely haven't found the forums yet, because I sure didn't know what I was doing until I got here. Not sure that I do yet... Lol!

Same thing with me...started with Iran, bought a 3 pack of War Crates (got a mobile ICBM launcher and thought I was invincible) and leveled up real quick through pVe and pVp...I've since changed to Russia, upgraded some boost buildings, strengthened my economy (still working on it) and slowed my leveling up. Thanks senior forum members...you have been very helpful!!