PDA

View Full Version : Run out of valor missions at level 52

Hassleham
05-22-2012, 05:33 AM
Is it a glitch or do you have to unlock new missions by levelling up?

:marine:
05-22-2012, 05:51 AM
I think its a glitch because on my old account I was doin valor missions to level 97 then I quitted that account and made a new 1. What number are you in valor missions anyway. Try doing other missions, like the pve missions.

Aidan
05-22-2012, 05:51 AM
There will be new missions everytime you level up. I'm guessing you are playing catch up before this so it seems like the valor missions never dry. One after another.

Bronson
05-22-2012, 05:54 AM
Must be a glitch as you should have plenty of force deg and total war missions to go and these are ally based not lvl so they should pop up as soon as you finished the last one

Poopenshire
05-22-2012, 05:55 AM
I hit the same wall at level 91, i completed force degradation mission 140, once i got to level 92 I was offered mission 141. it looks like they are spaced out atleast are now, may not have been in the past. Which makes me wonder how some people have so much valor as with casualty rates on valur through the roof and these missions being the major source of valor I can't see people in low levels getting huge amounts of valor, what you get from each fight is simply not enough.

Edit: I had this same thing occur to me several times not just recently. It happend when I was still in the 50's levels, 70's levels, and 80's levels.

Hassleham
05-22-2012, 06:01 AM
I can't remember what number i was on but the last Forced Degradation i completed needed about 180 allies.

I'll wait till i hit level 53 and see if they come back. It's pretty unfair if i have to level up just to do 3 more valor mssions though. That means only about 1.5k valor per level :(

Jhoemel
05-22-2012, 07:10 AM
There will be new missions everytime you level up. I'm guessing you are playing catch up before this so it seems like the valor missions never dry. One after another.

This is right, This happened to me also, I played catch up and missions are all rolling then suddenly it stopped. but after I level up 2 new missions come up

Blackstone
05-22-2012, 07:35 AM
Once you are "caught up" on missions you will get 3 valor missions per level.

spectra
05-22-2012, 08:58 AM
Must be a glitch as you should have plenty of force deg and total war missions to go and these are ally based not lvl so they should pop up as soon as you finished the last one

there are 2 types of valor missions
1 - Force degradation - this is a non-stop mission race, after you finish one, a new one will replace it it will just change the #, I am currently on mission 313 and the max VP that it will give you is 2k
2 - Do not recall the name, but this mission is only available once you level up, when you level up it will appear and asked you to attack XXX amount of player that are "your level" or higher, once I turned lv-121, it asked me to do so, and the VP I got was just over 1k, at lower level I thing it only gives about 800 VPs - this missions are not really worth it, since is hard to find people at your lv and/or you loose way more VPs units that what the reward is
Cheers

Maverick50727
05-22-2012, 02:46 PM
there are 2 types of valor missions
1 - Force degradation - this is a non-stop mission race, after you finish one, a new one will replace it it will just change the #, I am currently on mission 313 and the max VP that it will give you is 2k
2 - Do not recall the name, but this mission is only available once you level up, when you level up it will appear and asked you to attack XXX amount of player that are "your level" or higher, once I turned lv-121, it asked me to do so, and the VP I got was just over 1k, at lower level I thing it only gives about 800 VPs - this missions are not really worth it, since is hard to find people at your lv and/or you loose way more VPs units that what the reward is
Cheers

Wow I'm only on force degradation 281. Means you have made 64K more in valor than me. I don't think I'm going to hold back anymore now. Do you have the low loss glitch?

The other missions is Invasion. I think it is 10X you level, so Op 130 would pay 1300 valor. I suspect that one also maxes at L200 for 2K valor.

Selfproclaimed
05-22-2012, 03:11 PM
I used to get em one after another. But for awhile now. Once I level up,I'll get 3 valor missions,next level up,it's 4valor missions,then next lvl back to 3 . It's weird