PDA

View Full Version : CCMark - We still care

Feng1234
05-22-2012, 05:30 AM
Hi CCMark

Just want to say that I am still grateful for your activity and support on the forums. I've been reading some of your posts and get a feeling that you've gotten tired of the negativity that is so prevalent in Crime City.

Well, don't be down. I still enjoy your activity and support your work.

The CC community's attitude seems to pale in comparison to those of KAnand MW which I understand is a bit disappointing but when it's one of the oldest Funzio games around, it's bound to happen. Familiarity breeds contempt and humans gets jaded and cynical over time. It's inevitable.

But for the sake of new players, we do enjoy seeing a Dev around so please keep us updated and ignore the negativity. Keep up the passion!

Your supporter.

Fig Oni
05-22-2012, 05:45 AM
No hating on anyone but did you just realise what you have done.
When a man looks in a mirror and see a spot he calls it a spot.

Now you may ask what did I do wrong:

Is the common case of mummy talking kid to the market (not to interested) but when she buy him them expensive nike there like mummy I love you.

So now a new event come along your singing praises.

Funny thread but not bad in any way, don't take my post the wrong way just my observation.

Feng1234
05-22-2012, 05:55 AM
Hehe. Nope your deductions are interesting but exactly what I'm saying. Sometimes it's good to be naive and not think too much into these sorts of threads.

The thread is a sincere reflection of my recent thoughts not just because of the events. I've spent gold and failed and I've got to 8 in the last event and got stuck. Plus it leveled me which I hated.

I have no major love for the events especially now I am back at work.

I just wanted to say thanks and give him a morale boost because his dedication and support deserves it on behalf of the CC community. Despite his waning enthusiasm for us these days, his name is still CC so it shows where his true passion lies.

So come back in Mark and have fun with us instead of those unrealistic fools in KA or MW lol.

Just saying the truth as I feel it.

Feng1234
05-22-2012, 05:59 AM
As an add on from a sudden brainwave, let's give him the respect that he deserves instead of grouping him as a faceless being working to generate endless amount of money for a faceless corporation.

He's earned that much.

I'll be the first to do this. I'm sure there are limitations and constraints he works within even as A Dev. Besides I don't see any other devs around.

And no I'm not paid to say this. Happy to take **** but acknowledge my core point because it's true if you look deep enough.

Remember the times when you first joined?

Dravak
05-22-2012, 06:01 AM
I can make you sing a different tune in 10 second , but heck why am I bothered .
I rather have the loving of Fizzle :p if she is still around .

But yeah I do respect the forum operators even if they are having a hard time .
Doesn't mean am blind to the stuff happening behind the screens .

Feng1234
05-22-2012, 06:05 AM
I agree Dravak. I don't believe we should stop giving **** to Funzio because they sometime deserves it. But I'm directing my thread at a human and I'd like just to thank him for coping eithu the fact that he is being grouped with funzio all the time.

Direct your anger at the company but let's afford some respect to our really only active Dev who does try his hardest I'm sure.

Give that 1 % separation and maybe he will come back and posts some of the casual posts he is doing in the other forums.

QPR
05-22-2012, 06:07 AM
Cringe alert

Yahkin
05-22-2012, 06:10 AM
Respect is earned and then maintained. Their involvement in CC as of late seems to indicate that they have simply moved on to KA or maybe Tahiti with all their new found millions.

Fig Oni
05-22-2012, 06:13 AM
I understand.

I like to show my gratitude by purchasing gold as it probably gives mark a bigger smile then a thread nonetheless he does appreciate it.
I think there must be a cloud of uncertainty in the office for alot of the jobs as gree would be looking to see who isn't pulling there weight in the office so they can employe there own brand of workers.
These things happen when business get new owner, maybe they want to take funzio all the way to japan.

Until he get a long term contract from his new bosses he won't be happy.

Feng1234
05-22-2012, 06:14 AM
Or because of all the negativity that's endlessly directed at anyone with thee remotest relation to Funzio.

If you're in marks position with limitations and endlessly hurled insults and ridicoulous accusations and demands, you'll move to a more positive forum as well.

As I said, a degree to separation between our only active Dev and the faceless company may help us all.

Feng1234
05-22-2012, 06:16 AM
I understand.

I like to show my gratitude by purchasing gold as it probably gives mark a bigger smile then a thread nonetheless he does appreciate it.
I think there must be a cloud of uncertainty in the office for alot of the jobs as gree would be looking to see who isn't pulling there weight in the office so they can employe there own brand of workers.
These things happen when business get new owner, maybe they want to take funzio all the way to japan.

Until he get a long term contract from his new bosses he won't be happy.

Awesome!! I do hope gree get the house sorted so they can bring in some more expertise and fun for us.

My reply below you was in response to Yahkin by the way.

Max Power
05-22-2012, 06:16 AM
Hi CCMark

Just want to say that I am still grateful for your activity and support on the forums. I've been reading some of your posts and get a feeling that you've gotten tired of the negativity that is so prevalent in Crime City.

Well, don't be down. I still enjoy your activity and support your work.

The CC community's attitude seems to pale in comparison to those of KAnand MW which I understand is a bit disappointing but when it's one of the oldest Funzio games around, it's bound to happen. Familiarity breeds contempt and humans gets jaded and cynical over time. It's inevitable.

But for the sake of new players, we do enjoy seeing a Dev around so please keep us updated and ignore the negativity. Keep up the passion!

Your supporter.

Momma used to say, "Son, don't love something that don't love you back".

Feng1234
05-22-2012, 06:25 AM

Exact my point about human cynism. I bet you didn't think like this when you first joined the game.

Makes me think about realpolitik. It has it's advantages but it's not an end all solution. We need to have ideals and dreams and hopes even if they are unrealistic.

So it's good to be naive sometimes because it's carefree and relaxing. Just be naive sometime and worry less and just enjoy more.

Dillinja
05-22-2012, 06:26 AM
mother always told me be careful of who you love
And be careful of what you do 'cause the lie becomes the truth

Feng1234
05-22-2012, 06:28 AM
Hehe all these mamma quotes . Why don't I have one :(

BOS
05-22-2012, 06:34 AM
My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

Gaming Will
05-22-2012, 06:53 AM
My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

Til you take a nibble and put it back. :)

Fig Oni
05-22-2012, 07:10 AM

mother always told me be careful of who you love
And be careful of what you do 'cause the lie becomes the truth

Hehe all these mamma quotes . Why don't I have one :(

Til you take a nibble and put it back. :)

It quotes like these the make me love this forum.

LOL Dieing call an ambulance

Vile Lynn
05-22-2012, 07:19 AM
...let's give him the respect that he deserves instead of grouping him as a faceless being working to generate endless amount of money for a faceless corporation. ...

Speak for yourself, please.

I never stopped "caring."

I have never grouped any of the developers or forum mods as faceless beings working to generate...

I know who they are on the forum & I also know they have been absent lately.

Sorry you missed it when they were around more. It was a better place. For whatever reasons, they have not been participating in the dialog like they said they would in order to be more transparent. What happened to that? (rehetorical question) The Announcement sub-forum hasn't been updated in a month! A Month... Really. I was excited a month ago, but I turned blue holding my breath & died. And, yes, I still love the game! So there.

Feng1234
05-22-2012, 07:21 AM

I have never grouped any of the developers or forum mods as faceless beings working to generate...

Sorry you missed it when they were around more. It was a better place. For whatever reasons, they have not been participating in the dialog like they said they would in order to be more transparent. What happened to that? (rehetorical question) The Announcement sub-forum hasn't been updated in a month! A Month... Really. I was excited a month ago, but I turned blue holding my breath & died. And, yes, I still love the game! So there.

Good!! I'm glad to see this. I was more or less speaking on behalf of the newer players but glad this is also the case for our veterans.

Dillinja
05-22-2012, 07:45 AM
Good!! I'm glad to see this. I was more or less speaking on behalf of the newer players but glad this is also the case for our veterans.
Lynn is like a bottle of 1999 Mondavi Private reserve...expensive,classy and full of life.
Less of the 'veteran' otherwise she'll hand you your eyeballs with your other 2 on a plate for breakfast :P

Feng1234
05-22-2012, 07:46 AM
Lolzzz. Never drank that but sounds nice.

Vile Lynn
05-22-2012, 09:18 AM
Heh! Hi Dillinja :cool:
I'll deal with you later.

The Deutsche
05-22-2012, 02:57 PM
The service given from Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch has been terrible. This is what happens when they are only concerned with the money they collect. They mistreat customers and customers don't care about them.

You already forgot about conzios "Unfair advantage due to farming M4 A1" or you weren't at the forum? They just screwed the noncash players.

Maniaxe
05-22-2012, 04:23 PM
Is anyone else sick and tired of hearing the lame old "They screwed us with nerfing M4A1" argument. It happened months ago, get over it. God forbid the M4 whiners ever get dumped by an beautiful and amazing women.

Especially barnyard animals.

Fig Oni
05-22-2012, 04:26 PM
@The Deutsche.

Why didn't you just call yourself FigFan2.
Anyway it's all good.

The Deutsche
05-22-2012, 07:27 PM
Is anyone else sick and tired of hearing the lame old "They screwed us with nerfing M4A1" argument. It happened months ago, get over it. God forbid the M4 whiners ever get dumped by an beautiful and amazing women.

Especially barnyard animals.

Since you never had a beautiful amazing women you will never know. But you had plenty of the barnyard animals.

The Deutsche
05-22-2012, 07:28 PM
@The Deutsche.

Why didn't you just call yourself FigFan2.
Anyway it's all good.

My bad. I didn't realize. I will change it.

Fig Oni
05-22-2012, 07:34 PM
My bad. I didn't realize. I will change it.

Don't you're good just having my little laugh.
I thought I had a fan on the forum.

Conzio is also my ™

Paulio
05-22-2012, 07:40 PM

+1 Preach, girl!

The Deutsche
05-22-2012, 08:08 PM
Don't you're good just having my little laugh.
I thought I had a fan on the forum.

Conzio is also my ™

I been outside the forum for some time. What do you think now?

Fig Oni
05-22-2012, 08:47 PM
I been outside the forum for some time. What do you think now?

Looked at your question, couldn't understand it.
Looked at it closer, still vague
So after looking at the question another 10+ time,
said to myself, I don't want to give up, but I better ask him to rephrase the question.

Disappointed at me not understanding the question I looked away from the question,
the answer smacked me on the face like a ton of bricks.
So I wipe the sweat off my brow & let's answer your question.

By looking at how competent you are at adding you avatar, sig and so on.
What was the handle of your old forum name.

I not coming to assumption who you are yet.

ICEMAN0023
05-22-2012, 08:48 PM
I agree Dravak. I don't believe we should stop giving **** to Funzio because they sometime deserves it. But I'm directing my thread at a human and I'd like just to thank him for coping eithu the fact that he is being grouped with funzio all the time.

Direct your anger at the company but let's afford some respect to our really only active Dev who does try his hardest I'm sure.

Give that 1 % separation and maybe he will come back and posts some of the casual posts he is doing in the other forums.

To go into something head on,one does tend to look East and West at the shards of glass coming there way.

For every action there is a reaction.

Maniaxe
05-22-2012, 09:48 PM
Since you never had a beautiful amazing women you will never know. But you had plenty of the barnyard animals.
Woah are you feeling a little insecure there tiger? It's ok big fella I don't always have witty comebacks either.

Feng1234
05-23-2012, 01:58 AM
The service given from Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch has been terrible. This is what happens when they are only concerned with the money they collect. They mistreat customers and customers don't care about them.

You already forgot about conzios "Unfair advantage due to farming M4 A1" or you weren't at the forum? They just screwed the noncash players.

Hate funzio for all you want but give a bit of separation between our only Dev and the company. It's only fair.

Some would say life's unfair but that's just an nihilistic view of world that's neither sensible or practical.

And yeah weren't here for M4 but read a lot of explanations which made sense.

mnju_03
05-23-2012, 02:32 AM
To go into something head on,one does tend to look East and West at the shards of glass coming there way.

For every action there is a reaction.

Fcuk it, I'll do it live!

Crime City Mark
05-23-2012, 11:02 AM
Hey, I care too. We're just super busy right now.

Calling me Marky Mark is hilarious, BTW, since Mark isn't my real name. At least come up with a funny one.

We're still in the middle of a big transition, but we're doing what we can to fix issues and still provide content to players. Keep sending your feedback, ideas, and bug reports. I'll keep listening, reporting, and commenting (when I can).

Fig Oni
05-23-2012, 11:09 AM
Calling me Marky Mark is hilarious, BTW, since Mark isn't my real name. At least come up with a funny one.

Isn't that a bit of a contradictive statement.

Crime City Mark
05-23-2012, 11:14 AM
Isn't that a bit of a contradictive statement.

Doesn't your sarcasm detector need calibration?

Fig Oni
05-23-2012, 11:22 AM
Doesn't your sarcasm detector need calibration?

How many gold bars does it take.

Crime City Mark
05-23-2012, 11:33 AM
So many gold bars.

DenZ1
05-23-2012, 11:39 AM
How is the transition going? Smooth sailing or bumpity ride?
Is new management supportive of a current business model (CC specifically) or big overhaul might be coming?

Just questions...

Fig Oni
05-23-2012, 11:41 AM
So many gold bars.

LOL

I tried with a blunt knife and got sorry fail.

Gaming Will
05-23-2012, 11:43 AM
LOL

I tried with a blunt knife and got sorry fail.

Quick, somebody loan him a crowbar!

Max Power
05-23-2012, 02:29 PM
This thread took a funny turn.

Dr BoneCrusher
05-23-2012, 02:36 PM
This thread took a funny turn.

You noticed it too?

L Fizzle
05-23-2012, 03:59 PM
I can make you sing a different tune in 10 second , but heck why am I bothered .
I rather have the loving of Fizzle :p if she is still around .

But yeah I do respect the forum operators even if they are having a hard time .
Doesn't mean am blind to the stuff happening behind the screens .

I'm around. Just working on my role and the like. You guys know how to reach me. :)

I post when I have things to share...and lately there hasn't been much to share.

mnju_03
05-23-2012, 04:02 PM
I'm around. Just working on my role and the like. You guys know how to reach me. :)

I post when I have things to share...and lately there hasn't been much to share.

Um hello!? Share your feelings, because I care. WE CARE! :P

Feng1234
05-23-2012, 09:49 PM
Nice, very nice!! Good to see both mark and fizzle still active and caring!

I'm glad our messages have been delivered.

I do hope that in the future, we pause and think before launching our assaults on them. Unless they did us bad, I think we should just ***** and whine about funzio.

Now funzio, wheres my new content!

Dravak
05-24-2012, 02:04 PM

It is good to see you still around :) ..

The Deutsche
05-24-2012, 10:35 PM
Hey, I care too. We're just super busy right now.

We're still in the middle of a big transition, but we're doing what we can to fix issues and still provide content to players. Keep sending your feedback, ideas, and bug reports. I'll keep listening, reporting, and commenting (when I can).

I have sent you a PM.

The Deutsche
05-24-2012, 11:38 PM
Hate funzio for all you want but give a bit of separation between our only Dev and the company. It's only fair.

Some would say life's unfair but that's just an nihilistic view of world that's neither sensible or practical.

And yeah weren't here for M4 but read a lot of explanations which made sense.

See the words Bunch, they and Conzio??? All my sentences made reference to multiple people. Either way, the people that actually have customer contact are the ones that receive the customer feedback, either good or bad, even when customers' expectations are too high. It is impossible to provide all customers great experiences all the time, but you need to make some analysis when there are a number of disgruntled customers and objectively determine if there are deficiencies in the experience.

On another note your second argument about fairness/unfairness of life does not make sense, but I have no interest in discussing the Nihilist movement or Nietzsche over this forum.

Feng1234
05-25-2012, 04:43 AM
See the words Bunch, they and Conzio??? All my sentences made reference to multiple people. Either way, the people that actually have customer contact are the ones that receive the customer feedback, either good or bad, even when customers' expectations are too high. It is impossible to provide all customers great experiences all the time, but you need to make some analysis when there are a number of disgruntled customers and objectively determine if there are deficiencies in the experience.

On another note your second argument about fairness/unfairness of life does not make sense, but I have no interest in discussing the Nihilist movement or Nietzsche over this forum.

1. You annoy me with your continued negativity. If you hate the game so much, stop playing.
2. I'm glad you remembered your learnings or at least did your Google search. Still you annoy me with your attempt at negativity. If you don't understand in the least what I meant, then you and intelligence are oxymoron.
3. You remind me of a certain individual who recently quit that's become quite jaded with this game who was also supposedly very wise and mature even though he was not evident by his *****iness. Again you annoy me with your negativity. If you hate life, go do something about it.

In the end, we're here to have fun. If you can't do anything about it, try to see the bright side or just find another game to play hmmm? The game will do fine without you and don't think you're irreplaceable. We all are.