PDA

View Full Version : Golden gun parts in rpg event??

Killy billy
05-22-2012, 03:32 AM
Opening 1 : golden gun part (wtf?!)
Opening 2 : rocket

Soooooo, what will happen if i end up with 9 rockets after the event(what probably will happen)?
9 rockets + 1 golden gun part (not my fault they screwed up) = 10 = blackout rpg
Should i send in a ticket and demand the nr10 blackout rpg
What do you guys think?

AppleMacGuy
05-22-2012, 03:42 AM
Yeah, this has happened in at least one previous event...maybe you could lodge a support ticket? They might credit you a rocket...

Spartacus
05-22-2012, 03:55 AM
Very interesting...

I'm sure the support team can handle it.

K@le
05-22-2012, 03:58 AM
For me the same, i just openend my second box and there was my a gun part in a RPG event, i ended up with 9 in the gun part event but here was my tenth but no reward and also no 2nd RPG !

Slickster
05-22-2012, 04:13 AM
Maybe number 2 is the unlucky box as I have received the same fate as the rest of you guys rpg create = gold gun part , I think it's a conspiracy :)

QPR
05-22-2012, 04:13 AM

Soooooo, what will happen if i end up with 9 rockets after the event(what probably will happen)?
9 rockets + 1 golden gun part (not my fault they screwed up) = 10 = blackout rpg
What do you guys think?

Wait until you get to 9, then send a ticket in explaining they owe you a rocket. Happy days :cool:

Whoopdido1980
05-22-2012, 05:48 AM
Honestly, how can a game that's been around this long still have so many things broken? It's been around since September 2011 right? This is what...the 8th or 9th event now. It should be old hat by now yet they still screwed it up. I could understand mistakes if the game was still new but not after 8 months. Take a restaurant for example. A brand new restaurant should get a little slack to work out the kinks--slow service, servers that don't know anything, pricing problems, poor quality food, etc. I can understand if a brand new place has some problems that need to be worked out. But after being in business for 8 full months that restaurant should be in full swing and should have all their procedures down. Even 8 months later, Funzio is making basic mistakes akin to a server not understanding how the cash register works or not knowing what the soup of the day is on their first day of business. Just constant rookie mistakes.

dudeman
05-22-2012, 05:57 AM
Honestly, how can a game that's been around this long still have so many things broken? It's been around since September 2011 right? This is what...the 8th or 9th event now. It should be old hat by now yet they still screwed it up. I could understand mistakes if the game was still new but not after 8 months. Take a restaurant for example. A brand new restaurant should get a little slack to work out the kinks--slow service, servers that don't know anything, pricing problems, poor quality food, etc. I can understand if a brand new place has some problems that need to be worked out. But after being in business for 8 full months that restaurant should be in full swing and should have all their procedures down. Even 8 months later, Funzio is making basic mistakes akin to a server not understanding how the cash register works or not knowing what the soup of the day is on their first day of business. Just constant rookie mistakes.

That's because people keep buying the ridiculously priced gold. They're slacking on the game because, like most people, they are probably content with bare minimum effort and a product that is "good enough". They don't have to do a lot of effort to earn their reward (sitting at a desk is not effort, I don't care how stressed you are), so why go out of their way? It's not like they should try to take pride in their work or anything. No one stands behind their own work these days.

Anyways, about the wrong event currency showing up I remember seeing this happen to someone else before during another event. Send a ticket right away and ask them to convert your currency into the currency for the current event. Waiting to see what your outcome is is pointless because after you send the ticket you're already going to wait a week.

Fricco
05-22-2012, 06:03 AM
I had a Golden Gun part first try tix was submitted @ 6:48am est
Lets see how long this takes....

*still waiting on a response from tix submitted 5/14

Fast
05-22-2012, 06:36 AM
i don't have any RPG event at the moment, so i can't get any gun part..

where u get this event ?

Brooklyn Boy
05-22-2012, 06:59 AM

What do you guys think?

Same thing happened to me only it was the first 2 that were gun parts. Sent in ticket, no response yet.

Babytway
05-22-2012, 07:03 AM
make sure you screen shot and send it in as proof, its kinda easy to get 7 parts and with two parts from previous event will boost you to 9 making it a lil less stressful getting to 10

Buck
05-22-2012, 08:59 AM
I also just got a golden gun part (would have been rpg number 4) I don't know how to do screen shots though...

Slickster
05-22-2012, 11:54 AM
Just got a response from funzio about my gold gun part I was told that this item is taking the place of receiving a henchman. WTH...? I've played every event and never onced received a henchman , how about anyone else...? This is redonkaliss

Sigmanu00
05-22-2012, 12:05 PM
Same here. What do I need with another henchman. I've already have nearly 700 mafias. What harm would have come if they would have replaced it with a RPG? I have a feeling they chose this prize because it has the least amount of effect on one's attack/defense and they don't want to upset those whose didn't get bent over a barrel.

Vile Lynn
05-22-2012, 12:30 PM

What do you guys think?

Ooooh, now I get what you're saying happened! And Funzio said it was their mistake & that part should have been 1 extra mafia. Oh well, too bad, it's not a rocket... So no part IOW.

Vile Lynn
05-22-2012, 12:33 PM
Same here. What do I need with another henchman. I've already have nearly 700 mafias. What harm would have come if they would have replaced it with a RPG? I have a feeling they chose this prize because it has the least amount of effect on one's attack/defense and they don't want to upset those whose didn't get bent over a barrel. I don't need another Enhanced Bike, but if that is what opens...
Oh well, I get another bike that adds nothing to my stats.

Fricco
05-22-2012, 12:41 PM
I don't need another Enhanced Bike, but if that is what opens...
Oh well, I get another bike that adds nothing to my stats.
HL players dont receive "Extra Ally" as loot for event only low level player
so when i get a Henchman as a reward it is bogus.

BeniBugatti
05-22-2012, 12:51 PM
I'm up to 78 henchmen now... at least 60 of those are from events.

Sigmanu00
05-22-2012, 12:51 PM
I've participated in every event and I've never received an extra ally. Level 146. I stand by my earlier statement.

BeniBugatti
05-22-2012, 01:02 PM
I can only think of one reason to want henchmen... and that would be to raise ones mafia count to the max while maximizing the pool of potential rivals. Pretty anti-social but to some that is probably a compelling argument to collect them.

Killy billy
05-22-2012, 01:12 PM
Got the same response from funzio......what a load of bull****!!

This is my reply ive send them:

What a load of bull**** is this?
im a high level player and we don't get extra allies in events anymore, you should know that!
You guys screwed up,and now you want to cover it up with this bull****.....
Gimme my rocket part i deserve or i will never spend another euro/dollar on your game ever again!!

Alice
05-22-2012, 02:51 PM
Yeah, this has happened in at least one previous event...maybe you could lodge a support ticket? They might credit you a rocket...

Don't do this until you have 9 rockets and 1 golden gun part...

QPR
05-22-2012, 02:58 PM
Don't do this until you have 9 rockets and 1 golden gun part...

Thats what I said earlier but seemingly funzio have copped on and are now fobbing people off.

Killy billy
05-23-2012, 12:27 AM
Sooo, still no answer back from funzio after my reply.
My respect for this company is dropped below zero right now!
No more RM ever again!
If i end up with 9 rocket parts i'm gonna sue their asses for sure!!