PDA

View Full Version : Inflation has hit Funzio! Players uprise!

Sia
05-21-2012, 11:23 PM
The blackbird jet had 313 attack and 171 def and was 900 gold.
The Mantis fighter has 317 attack and 151 def and is 980 gold

After increase in crate prices this is another increase. I think we should start a campaign and not buy the units till Funzio reduce the price. Why should their be a price hike on a virtual commodity like this?

Players resist the urge and don't buy it! Let Funzio explain why?

I am at level 155 and playing since October last year and this price hike is not right. If the price was right I would have purchased 3 of them like the blackbird. The price should be around 900gold and no more than that!

:marine:
05-21-2012, 11:30 PM
Funzio need us to buy gold so they can pay bills, make new events for us and create new games, if funzio didn't have money there would be no MW, KA and CC and we won't be posting on this fourm. It's their job. That's why gold units are expensive.

Sia
05-21-2012, 11:41 PM
Funzio need us to buy gold so they can pay bills, make new events for us and create new games, if funzio didn't have money there would be no MW, KA and CC and we won't be posting on this fourm. It's their job. That's why gold units are expensive.

I think you didn't get the point, Nobody said why gold units are expensive! Have you read the post before replying?

I am saying there has been a price hike up to 10% on gold units and crates! 10% inflation is not acceptable anywhere.

Luke7676
05-21-2012, 11:47 PM
+1 yeah it's a bit ridiculous for gold units and crates to go up in price.. As if they didn't cost an arm & leg to begain with.. But mehh. I quit buying crates and I'm through with buying gold unless they bring the price back down on crates. To me 980g for 1 unit. No matter the stats. Is just crazy. For some folks it's not but to me it is. But ppl buy it none the less. But I know I sure wouldn't :)

I can think of tons of other things I could spend that much gold on and be much happier then paying that much for 1 unit. I mean if you have the bank then it's not gonna matter the prices... But to the average joe... We must penny pinch ;)

Sepi
05-22-2012, 12:00 AM
I agree. After the increased Crate prices there hasn´t been any Limited Edition unit for 50 Gold or under (and same in Crime City if you haven´t noticed), couple for 55 G and the newest Black Panter for 60 G. It´s a shame actually as you do pretty much nothing with Bag of Gold and can´t enjoy the gambling thrill for Crates nor be enthuastic for new LE units so easily. This naturally concerns only small spenders, but this way even they turn their backs to purchases.

mickymacirl
05-22-2012, 12:05 AM
I for one, will not be buying any more gold until they fix the no cas glitch (you can buy it for 1k dollars btw, i was offered it yesterday) and get smart with their gold units.

People are still gonna buy gold and units btw.

Copenhagen
05-22-2012, 12:26 AM
@Sia - 2nd that. I simply don't understand the business model.

spectra
05-22-2012, 12:30 AM
The blackbird jet had 313 attack and 171 def and was 900 gold.
The Mantis fighter has 317 attack and 151 def and is 980 gold

After increase in crate prices this is another increase. I think we should start a campaign and not buy the units till Funzio reduce the price. Why should their be a price hike on a virtual commodity like this?

Players resist the urge and don't buy it! Let Funzio explain why?

I am at level 155 and playing since October last year and this price hike is not right. If the price was right I would have purchased 3 of them like the blackbird. The price should be around 900gold and no more than that!

Guys, You have to remember the FUNZIO HAS NEW OWNERS THAT NEED TO MAKE UP THEIR INVESTMENT!!!!!! and that is most likely the WHY for this outragous increases
which is BAD FOR BUSINESS, If I can guess, this last event was a LOST FOR FUNZIO, I am sure they sold gold way below the average for the past events, and probably crate sales have gone down too
if you look, they have not put another gold sale for about a months now.
DO NOT BE SURPRISE IF WE GET ANOTHER EVENT SOMETIME NEXT WEEK....................
Cheers

Mcdoc
05-22-2012, 12:41 AM
I for one, will not be buying any more gold until they fix the no cas glitch (you can buy it for 1k dollars btw, i was offered it yesterday) .Who offered you the "glitch"? Someone @ Funzio or a Hack?

mickymacirl
05-22-2012, 01:01 AM
Who offered you the "glitch"? Someone @ Funzio or a Hack?

A hack on another forum, they had a whole bunch of things you could buy, cloaking of ur base was the coolest, a lot of CC stuff, but I don't play CC.

Sia
05-22-2012, 07:49 AM
Buying crates is no longer a good option (1.5*600 + 2.5*180 + 6.5*45)= 1650. Average if you buy 10 crates. Basically unlike before you don't gain anything and it is very likely you loose money buying crates. Now even if we consider the highest one is 700 not 600 and lowest 50 instead of 45 you still may not gain the previous advantage.

The point is unless all other units are based on higher price ( which is Funzio's goal and that is why older units are phased out) the crates are priced ridiculously high and player is gaining nothing by buying it. Funzio will gradually replace all older cheaper units with new more expensive ones when it is possible and also raise the price of new units and then the crates will be reasonable with the 10% hike.

New players won't realize but older players will see the 10% hike on the price.

mickymacirl
05-22-2012, 08:21 AM
Yep, crates certainly don't seem that good any more.

Some of those higher level players with gold units and no cas glitches are not buying gold but using glitches and hacks.

I know of one highish player who's boasting of gaining 130 levels in a few days with 10k or more worth of gold units, maybe he bought those units, but I highly doubt it!

If a low level like me can be approached offering 'off game services' (nice term, theirs not mine) leads me to believe this game isn't all that fair to the non gold buyers. Hell even light to mid gold players should be worried!

Why should someone send in money for gold when they do not even have good support system? Sure there's no monthly fee, so technically you are donating, giving you no rights under law.

What makes it even more frustrating is they do not respond to tickets unless it's a simple query.

Speed ump
05-22-2012, 08:28 AM
I saw that new one sia, I agree, the last one with the sae unit, forget the name was three hundred something with a bit over two hundred defense for 950 gold, much better buy. I'd like to see ones with300/300, can only imagine what they tink those would be worth

Warfiend
05-22-2012, 08:41 AM
. It´s a shame actually as you do pretty much nothing with Bag of Gold and can´t enjoy the gambling thrill for Crates nor be enthuastic for new LE units so easily.

That's the thing that makes the least sense to me. To use marketing speak: there is zero synergy between the lowest buy in and their offerings at the new price points.

Now I'm worried that by the time I've saved up for a super carrier, it will cost even more.

dypeemadeon
05-22-2012, 08:42 AM
Great photography lovers combine vision, style and technical effectiveness to creatively illustrate ideas. The Institution of Photography uses a hands-on way of teaching students the process, aesthetics and conceptualization skills needed to create a cohesive body of work that demonstrates their personal signature in every image.

Get a Free Photography magazine http://lnkgt.com/9DL !

Like many photography enthusiasts, Moudi Photography hasn’t led to some decline in public places safety or economic vitality within the U . s . States. He that turns an idea or idea right into a photograph. He’s an art form like many more. did not commence with the aim of being a digital photographer but instead, photography found her. She created a career in finance, married a music performer and started living the photo taking existence. After taking photos of on her behalf husband’s family farm, Youthful eventually recognized that they had not just a body of labor but had work that may feed her creatively. Just like the farm series, Young’s method of photography is generally a reflection of private existence and that is that approach which has given her the success she now likes together with her photography

Selfproclaimed
05-22-2012, 09:20 AM
Don't for a second think they can't pay there bills. Funzio is creaming with money. If anything quarterly profits might be down but that doesn't mean there losing money. Funzios worth is in the hundreds of millions.

Sia
05-22-2012, 10:02 AM
There are plenty of new players and I don't think Funzio is low in cash either. It is just bumping the price hoping new players will get used to new price and older ones don't complain and get along.

As you guys correctly mentioned crates fun was that it was a sort of gamble and fun. When there is no gamble and it is all loss why should we even care about it anymore. Doesn't Funzio realize this, I doubt it! So what is the plan? I think the plan is all units are going to be higher from now on so crates become reasonable in a month! This isn't good.

Funzio I like to support you guys and. Did every month paying 250 CAD but I doubt I like to go with the new policies. I know many feel the same. It's time for Funzio to explain.

Sia
05-22-2012, 04:34 PM
Btt = back to the top