PDA

View Full Version : It is time to fix the darn casualty glitch now,FUNZIO!!

ShawnBB
05-21-2012, 09:31 PM
Jesus Christ, look at this.

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/ShawnBBB/1bd86553.jpg

This is getting ridiculous,there is still someone out there not losing venal fighters......
Come on, man.This is not crime city

Jhoemel
05-21-2012, 09:52 PM
Why is the picture of his troops different than mine?

JohnnyR
05-21-2012, 09:56 PM
I'm not gonna disagree with all ya'll, and I don't want to seem like I'm picking on you Shawn, but every time I hear about a "casualty glitch" the first thing that comes to mind is-how the heck can anyone be so sure?! Just like the "cheaters" everyone complains about, there are many possibilities. He could have:

-Went low ally for an extended period, collecting many Venal Fighters without bringing them into battle-therefore NOT losing any of them.

-Collected a bunch of Venals when they never died, and simply didn't attack when Funzio changed the casualty rating on them to super high.

-An inactive player who is not attacking anybody and therefore not placing his venals in danger of loss, but still showing up on rival lists.

JMC
05-21-2012, 10:40 PM
People have attacked me that are nearing 3000 valor units with less attacks done than me and more losses. They lose half the fights and don't care because they receive no casualties. I've even talked to a dozen or so of them, and they all confirm to have just about no casualties. The casualty glitch is real. Maverick can confirm it, he has it.

ShawnBB
05-21-2012, 10:45 PM
I'm not gonna disagree with all ya'll, and I don't want to seem like I'm picking on you Shawn, but every time I hear about a "casualty glitch" the first thing that comes to mind is-how the heck can anyone be so sure?! Just like the "cheaters" everyone complains about, there are many possibilities. He could have:

-Went low ally for an extended period, collecting many Venal Fighters without bringing them into battle-therefore NOT
losing any of them.

-Collected a bunch of Venals when they never died, and simply didn't attack when Funzio changed the casualty rating on them to super high.

-An inactive player who is not attacking anybody and therefore not placing his venals in danger of loss, but still showing up on rival lists.

It's fine buddy, I had the same doubt as you at first,good point.

So I went to confirm and got the information you might need:

His rank is major, and just robbed my low payout buildings.
He has 453 allie and a 37 attack density,which means venal fighter is involved in attackingfor sure.
So I figured it must be glitch and not only limited to valor units now

:marine:
05-21-2012, 10:47 PM
I don't see why there's a point of attacking people anymore. Just do missions.

JMC
05-21-2012, 10:51 PM
So I figured it must be glitch and not only limited to valor units now

It was never only limited to valor units :P That's just the most obvious way of seeing whether they have it or not. Someone could of bought any amount of cash units, you don't know how long he was camping. Or he could of farmed the hell out of a loot unit, you don't know how many times he did a certain mission.

But Valor, at a certain level, with a certain amount of fights won, on a casualty rate that matchs what the regular players are experiencing, can be roughly predicted. When people are rolling out with valor counts, doubling what a reasonable amount should be for their level and attacks done, that is when the glitch is obvious.

It is also quite obvious when someone attacks you multiple times and does not stop even if they are losing some of the fights. If you check this person's inventory and you see a high amount of valor units, with such a stupid attack strategy as that, there is no way they could have gathered so many while experiencing casualties.

05-21-2012, 10:55 PM
Why doesn't crime city have casualty rates? Funzio like crime city more?

JMC
05-21-2012, 11:01 PM
Why doesn't crime city have casualty rates? Funzio like crime city more?

It's just a different design. Also wouldn't make sense for your guns and knives to get destroyed by attacking people. If crime city had units, there would likely be a casualty rate. All they have is equipment.

Kingdom age is a mix of them both. Units have the casualty and the army/hero equipment is indestructible.

05-21-2012, 11:21 PM
It's just a different design. Also wouldn't make sense for your guns and knives to get destroyed by attacking people. If crime city had units, there would likely be a casualty rate. All they have is equipment.

Kingdom age is a mix of them both. Units have the casualty and the army/hero equipment is indestructible.

Cars can be destroyed.

What?
05-21-2012, 11:21 PM
My venal fighter looks different.
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/25b27765.jpg

JMC
05-21-2012, 11:28 PM
My venal fighter looks different.
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/25b27765.jpg

There are different graphic sets for a lot of the units that still have not updated properly to many people. The actual new unit icons were released like 3 months ago. Yet they continuously switch back to the old sets and for many units still havent changed yet in many cases.

I reinstalled a few times a while back to get most of the new graphics in. However since the last update a lot of the graphics have switched back, though i still have the new ones for other units.

ShawnBB
05-21-2012, 11:47 PM
It was never only limited to valor units :P That's just the most obvious way of seeing whether they have it or not. Someone could of bought any amount of cash units, you don't know how long he was camping. Or he could of farmed the hell out of a loot unit, you don't know how many times he did a certain mission.

But Valor, at a certain level, with a certain amount of fights won, on a casualty rate that matchs what the regular players are experiencing, can be roughly predicted. When people are rolling out with valor counts, doubling what a reasonable amount should be for their level and attacks done, that is when the glitch is obvious.

It is also quite obvious when someone attacks you multiple times and does not stop even if they are losing some of the fights. If you check this person's inventory and you see a high amount of valor units, with such a stupid attack strategy as that, there is no way they could have gathered so many while experiencing casualties.

Thanks for the explaining,JMC. :) that guy has 1400 SHs btw.
Is this only happening on high lvl players or it's random distributed?
What might cause these kind of problems, did something specific in game or just some account lucky to be like that?

JMC
05-22-2012, 05:16 AM
It has something to do with the 1.5 update. That is when it started. Perhaps some peoples infirmarys are giving the opposite percent of what they should be. For example a level 1 infirmary should be giving 2% reduction but is instead giving 98% reduction. And the more they increase their infirmary level, the more that thier casualty rate actually increases. Making a high level infirmary actually bad for them.

It would explain why the losses are so low, yet still existent. The bug may have originated slightly before the 1.5 update. This is when zynsmily reported having absolutely no casualties. If my theory is correct, it is because they loaded the new game data into the app which is causing the problem at that time. But thw actual buildings were not out yet, so his casualty boost was 0%. Which for a glitcher equals 100%.

This is 100% speculation though. Although it does root from the 1.5 update.

manbeast
05-22-2012, 07:34 AM

-Went low ally for an extended period, collecting many Venal Fighters without bringing them into battle-therefore NOT losing any of them.

its real bro i've seen it! just like JMC says:

same thing happened to me. i had $18 million hanging out there and this guy started attacking me. he won less than half the fights. when i looked at his inventory, he had 600 GIGN's and 200 SH's. he had won 12k fights and lost about 3k.

So i checked on him a week later. he had won another 2k fights, had 700 GIGN's and 350 super hornets!!!

with 600 GIGN's he should be losing 1-3 of them every fight. thats 200-600 valor every single fight. theres no way he would be able to keep them in stock, unless the glitch is real

JohnnyR
05-22-2012, 09:15 AM
Apologies to JMC and ShawnBB, I stand corrected. I've not personally had brushes with any of these people, and forgot about Mav.

I do have to wonder about valor stockpiles. I can increase my SH count by 200 right now if I wanted to, and can go for an extended period without losing many and refilling every now and then. If one builds a stockpile of valor, I can see how that can appear suspicious. I don't lose many SH, when you guys say no loss, is it really zero loss? I lose a SH about every 50 battles or raids. Also, when I'm valor hunting I might hit a guy 24 times, winning 20 but losing 4, yet it would appear as 6 wins and 4 losses on the SitRep due to the way it is reported, lumping all the wins together. It doesn't look logical, just things to consider.

Maverick50727
05-22-2012, 01:55 PM
People have attacked me that are nearing 3000 valor units with less attacks done than me and more losses. They lose half the fights and don't care because they receive no casualties. I've even talked to a dozen or so of them, and they all confirm to have just about no casualties. The casualty glitch is real. Maverick can confirm it, he has it.
Yes I appears to have low losses not sure why. I have ever since I dropped my ally count down to 50, killed off my weaker medium and high units along the way, did cash and valor goals, strengthened my army and added allies back. The majority of units I use are low or very low with below .003 consumption rates, many with strong against. All great strategies and resulted in much lower losses in the past, but something seemed to change back with 1.5 where they added the events. It appears they reduce consumption rates during events also.

Not sure where I got this glitch as I was always lower after changing strategies but something doesn't seem right once I got to whale territiry and they can hit me and I lose nothing. I lose units when attacking others, but it is rare now. 1 in 20-50 attacks. As a result I'm not farming valor much any more as that wouldn't be fair to others, most of my attacks are on people less than 499 allies. But at some point I will have to go above 500 at the Pirate Nation request.

Any comments yet on your ticket to the devs yet whether this is a confirmed issue? Or do they say it is a result of units and strategies? I'm willing to help, but I can't hold back forever.

JMC
05-22-2012, 02:04 PM
Yes I appears to have low losses not sure why. I have ever since I dropped my ally count down to 50, killed off my weaker medium and high units along the way, did cash and valor goals, strengthened my army and added allies back. The majority of units I use are low or very low with below .003 consumption rates, many with strong against. All great strategies and resulted in much lower losses in the past, but something seemed to change back with 1.5 where they added the events. It appears they reduce consumption rates during events also.

Not sure where I got this glitch as I was always lower after changing strategies but something doesn't seem right once I got to whale territiry and they can hit me and I lose nothing. I lose units when attacking others, but it is rare now. 1 in 20-50 attacks. As a result I'm not farming valor much any more as that wouldn't be fair to others, most of my attacks are on people less than 499 allies. But at some point I will have to go above 500 at the Pirate Nation request.

Any comments yet on your ticket to the devs yet whether this is a confirmed issue? Or do they say it is a result of units and strategies? I'm willing to help, but I can't hold back forever.

I have sent multiple tickets and messaged crime city mark. They have responded and so far have just told me that they are looking into it, but cannot go into details.

If you read my theory for what may be causing the casualty glitch, i think it may be that once they added the casualty reductions, something glitched for many players, giving them the opposite amount.

I checked your base and you don't have the armed infirmary and your infirmary is only level 2. This should be a 4% reduction. If my theory is correct, you are actually receiving a 96% reduction. 1 casualty in 20-50 attacks, fits that reduction very well.

I've been meaning to ask you if you could help prove or disprove my theory. If you don't mind, can you sell your infirmary and tell me how the rates are? If i am correct, your casualty boost will be 0%, therefor as a glitched player you actually receive a 100% reduction.

Zynsmily had a 100% reduction, before the boost buildings even came out, which makes perfect sense if my theory is correct. He then later stated that some casualties came back, and i assume this could of been because he finally built an infirmary. Let me know if your in on this and we can get some results. I've told CCM that i will be seeing if you want to go through with this. So if it means a lot to you, we can possibly get your infirmary placed back in your base at level 2 instantly by a dev, since you only did so to test the theory.

-->FISH<--
05-22-2012, 02:11 PM
I was hit by a 300k monster during the event.....Lost 5 crates

Hellstorm
05-22-2012, 04:16 PM
A buddy of mine is almost at the 2000 SH mark. He hasn't lost one SH since he started, he also has around 1000 sf

Maverick50727
05-22-2012, 06:20 PM
I have sent multiple tickets and messaged crime city mark. They have responded and so far have just told me that they are looking into it, but cannot go into details.

If you read my theory for what may be causing the casualty glitch, i think it may be that once they added the casualty reductions, something glitched for many players, giving them the opposite amount.

I checked your base and you don't have the armed infirmary and your infirmary is only level 2. This should be a 4% reduction. If my theory is correct, you are actually receiving a 96% reduction. 1 casualty in 20-50 attacks, fits that reduction very well.

I've been meaning to ask you if you could help prove or disprove my theory. If you don't mind, can you sell your infirmary and tell me how the rates are? If i am correct, your casualty boost will be 0%, therefor as a glitched player you actually receive a 100% reduction.

Zynsmily had a 100% reduction, before the boost buildings even came out, which makes perfect sense if my theory is correct. He then later stated that some casualties came back, and i assume this could of been because he finally built an infirmary. Let me know if your in on this and we can get some results. I've told CCM that i will be seeing if you want to go through with this. So if it means a lot to you, we can possibly get your infirmary placed back in your base at level 2 instantly by a dev, since you only did so to test the theory.
Sorry didn't see your theory posted before, Just got your PM. I'm still having ISP issues.

Sure I'm game. Pun intended. I'll probably regret it at some point, but don't let it be said I don't fight fair. If they can verify that can get me back my infirmary witout hassle quickly. Time and money is the free player #1 enemy. I might not be able to do it for a day or so as I'll be busy at work and have something with family in evenings, so I might not be playing during normal dev hours. My work blocks funzio forum via their firewall, so I have limited access when I'm working in the office as well as 3g reception and have more access when working from my home office where I have access to my personal computer (ISP issues .5 MPBS). May have to get a new cable modem.

I think my infirmary was the first boost I built. The way I remember it was patch 1.3 that added boost buildings not 1.5. But 1.5 may have broke some things. Loop me in with Crime City Mark and we can try it. I would like to knwo why some people get the better loot class and others don't. Whether it is intended for all or only people who meet certain requirements first. Maybe CC Mark can shed some light there too.

PM me. I don't have the time these days to read everything in the forum but try to catch PMs when I can.