PDA

View Full Version : Battle Points

JohnnyR
05-21-2012, 08:25 PM
I think there are many factors involved in calculating how many battle points one is awarded, including:

*Ally Number
*Level
*Rank of Opponent
*Rank of Self
*Difference in Stats
*Total Defense

I just want to collect the different experiences in one thread dedicated to BPs.

My level is 105, Lieutenant, 200 allies 18,800 Attack

Just now I attacked a rival ranked Captain level 136, 353 allies, with 11,000 defense, and scored 121 BPs per hit.

I've noticed in the past that the higher the defense, the higher my payout is. This attack run however is an anomaly, as his defense was lower than many other rivals possessing higher defense scores I've hit that have given me less payout. The only thing I can figure is that possibly rank, ally #, or level play a role in determining BP payout, as well as the difference in stats and total defense stat.

Agent Orange
05-21-2012, 08:46 PM
It appears to be tied to defence, I see the same thing. The higher my rivals defence score the bigger the payout. It does not seem to be tied to level as the payouts are similar for my brothers and LLP who are on different levels but finding similar rivals in terms of stats.

spectra
05-21-2012, 08:52 PM
It appears to be tied to defence, I see the same thing. The higher my rivals defence score the bigger the payout. It does not seem to be tied to level as the payouts are similar for my brothers and LLP who are on different levels but finding similar rivals in terms of stats.

Agree with you, I have noticed the same, lv is irrelevant what counts is the atk/def of your rival
in my case if the rival is about 20-30k I get 100-115 BP, if the are above 30k, I get 150BP, regardless their lv
Cheers

JohnnyR
05-21-2012, 09:00 PM
Well, the reason I brought this topic up was because I believed as you do, AO, that level and ally number are irrelevant and total defense stat was what mattered. However that BP payout I just described shouldn't have happened if that was strictly the case. Maybe the guy bought a bunch of defensive units before I attacked him, who knows... I normally get that sort of payout when my stats are real tight with theirs.

Also, wondering if min payout varies against levels. This might be the easiest way to figure out payouts, hit the absolute lowest of any rank one can find and work up from there. Tried doing this just now, but my stamina is all out... :-/

JohnnyR
05-21-2012, 09:08 PM
Just hit:

Captain with 6,500 defense and payout was 108 BPs.
Private with 6,500 defense and payout was 75 BPs.