PDA

View Full Version : And the rats wonder why we despise them....

nycpizzalover
05-21-2012, 06:14 PM
I had a 499 rat post on my wall whining about my attack that I blew up a lot of his explosives and then asking me to add him "please". I went to his hood and looked at his comments. His third post on the wall was a boast that he had finished the 300 Thug Life goal. How is that for balls. Celebrating that he had hit on 500 mob players while hiding under his 499 mob. Of course, I posted that I wasn't going to add him because what he did was not cool.

And they wonder why we despise them!!!

joaquim
05-21-2012, 06:16 PM
What you have to do is when you come across a rat and they want you add them just say F**k you and rob them some more. Show him how much you hate him.

vitus79
05-21-2012, 07:40 PM
im sure he was at 500 all the time he was doing thuglifes. only dropped to 499 after it was done.. dont judge em too hard :)

Paulio
05-21-2012, 09:18 PM
What the heck would be the point of dropping down to 499 after completing thug life? After earning the much RP, one would probably have pretty nice stats, so not many people would use them for TL goals anyway. Just opening themselves up to rat catchers. Stupid 499ers.

Fig Oni
05-21-2012, 09:33 PM
Had to agree with Paulio as there is not true logic of dropping after completing the goal, but as far I am concerned they are not to be 100% blamed as conzio if they wanted to could have made thug life criteria to only 500 mafia player can hit a 500 mafia rival to complete the goal in that way all would have been fair.
Or if they wanted a 499 player don't get the weapon or reward once he complete a thug life goal.

I believe the 499 fiasco was put in place just to stress out honest player who are not worried being attack every 2 hours while having 500 mafias.

Paulio did you know if you invert the colour on your avatar picture you can see your face very clear?

Paulio
05-21-2012, 09:42 PM
I did not know that. The first thing I did with my iPad was mess around with the camera. Damn, now you know that I don't really look like an ancient Japanese warrior. :-)

Fig Oni
05-21-2012, 10:16 PM
I did not know that. The first thing I did with my iPad was mess around with the camera. Damn, now you know that I don't really look like an ancient Japanese warrior. :-)

LOL
Are you not an Ancient Samurai Warrior

Yahkin
05-21-2012, 10:25 PM
The logic of dropping to 499 after completing TL is simple. We get tired of my News feed scrolling every 2 hours. In fact I started a whole thread on the topic this morning.
Having decent stats is part of the problem. People attacking and failing all the time because they don't take time to look at the stats. You are limited to 10 losses every 2 hours, but idiots can bounce off your walls all day and fill your news feed with garbage.

<3 Hz
05-21-2012, 11:10 PM
I'm on thug life 299, so I'll be ready to go to war soon. It'll be nothing but 99ers getting hit after I'm done.

vitus79
05-21-2012, 11:21 PM
What the heck would be the point of dropping down to 499 after completing thug life? After earning the much RP, one would probably have pretty nice stats, so not many people would use them for TL goals anyway. Just opening themselves up to rat catchers. Stupid 499ers.

that was ment to be sarcasm. just happened to me, rat with thugblaster but wants to add me. im sure he drops some1 to stay 499 do im not sending that request. and his stats are 40k ish