PDA

View Full Version : SHOUT OUT to the New Forum Members

Dreno33
05-21-2012, 05:19 PM
I've noticed in The CC Forum and the MW Forum that the new forum members (Late April & May) posting have obviously been lurking quite a bit and have done some extensive reading (thanks for that) and have actually been adding good input to the forums.

Thanks guys, there were quite a few of the March Members that, when began posting, didnt know much and could have used the search button a bit more before posting. (I myself partly am guilty for this)

Again, I applaud those of you who have already given valuable input into the forums and were not lazy to learn on your own. It was cool to see you new guys already knowing quite a bit before posting gibberish(:

Best intentions,
Dreno33(:

joaquim
05-21-2012, 05:36 PM
Your welcome. I've read some of your work it's very good.

Silvio
05-21-2012, 07:12 PM
Quick question Dreno - no disrespect intended at all. Is your pic you or Jason Priestly?

mongorie
05-21-2012, 08:02 PM
It looks like the Vampire from Twilight, Robert Paterson
I may be wrong....

Dreno33
05-21-2012, 08:40 PM
DING DING DING, mongorie gets the prize!

white frog
05-21-2012, 09:22 PM
Yeah.. You need to change that dude! I like you, and all, but I'm findin it real hard to respect you with that avatar!

Dreno33
05-21-2012, 09:25 PM
we actually kinda look alike... you saying I'm ugly now??? ahhhhh heeeeeeeeehll-NAH! :P

BlTCH IM FABULOUS, lol

white frog
05-21-2012, 09:30 PM
No.. I'm saying that stupid high school girl sorry excuse for a movie sucks, and that complete abomination of a male (notice I refuse to call him a man) that played Edward is... Never mind! You get the picture!

Dreno33
05-21-2012, 09:32 PM
No.. I'm saying that stupid high school girl sorry excuse for a movie sucks, and that complete abomination of a male (notice I refuse to call him a man) that played Edward is... Never mind! You get the picture!

hahahah, you should look him up in an interview on youtube. He hates twilight more than you, LOL. not joking, he never read it and said the story sucked himself. He's a great actor, have you seen Water for Elephants?

white frog
05-21-2012, 09:34 PM
Yeah.. It was pretty good, but I wouldn't exactly call it an Academy Award!

Paulio
05-21-2012, 09:37 PM
we actually kinda look alike... you saying I'm ugly now??? ahhhhh heeeeeeeeehll-NAH! :P

BlTCH IM FABULOUS, lol

Actually, i think you posted a pic of yourself once before holding some kind of planning board. If I remember correctly, you're pretty shaggy and look nothing like your avatar But really, I gotta agree with white frog here, kinda hard to respect you with that avatar. :-)

Dreno33
05-21-2012, 09:40 PM
Actually, i think you posted a pic of yourself once before holding some kind of planning board. If I remember correctly, you're pretty shaggy and look nothing like your avatar But really, I gotta agree with white frog here, kinda hard to respect you with that avatar. :-)

you are absolutely right, but, i got that exact haircut (minus the sideburns)

white frog
05-21-2012, 09:41 PM
BlTCH IM FABULOUS, lol
You're a fabulous *****? What?

white frog
05-21-2012, 09:44 PM
Dude, you need to stop bragging about being an Antichrist look alike! If I even closely resembled that guy I'd put my face in a blender just to be certain that no one ever confused me for him!!!

Dreno33
05-21-2012, 09:46 PM
Dude, you need to stop bragging about being an Antichrist look alike! If I even closely resembled that guy I'd put my face in a blender just to be certain that no one ever confused me for him!!!

so you ARE saying he's ugly!! idt so. I'm not attracted to men but still think he's a good-looking guy

white frog
05-21-2012, 09:47 PM
I'm not trying to be mean Dreno! I actually just really get a kick out of trashing that dumb movie! My wife loves it, and she's right beside me, so my part in this conversation is getting her worked up, which I think is hillarious!

Paulio
05-21-2012, 09:49 PM
Dreno, it's no wonder you get such a hard time on this forum, lol. But, you do make some pretty good contributions (this thread excluded).

Dreno33
05-21-2012, 09:54 PM
I'm not trying to be mean Dreno! I actually just really get a kick out of trashing that dumb movie! My wife loves it, and she's right beside me, so my part in this conversation is getting her worked up, which I think is hillarious!

MRS. FROG!! TELL ME lM BEAUTIFUL!!

(this thread excluded).

harty-har-har :P

Boom
05-21-2012, 10:21 PM
I'm not attracted to men but still think he's a good-looking guyLol that made me crack up for some reason :P

Dreno33
05-21-2012, 10:23 PM
Lol that made me crack up for some reason :P

b/c you're 12 :P

Nicholost
05-21-2012, 10:24 PM
I third the proposal for Edward to change his avatar to something other than Dreno. Dude having a picture of himself as his avatar, OK. Dude having a picture of some chick as his avatar, OK, strangely enough. Dude having a picture of another dude who is well adored by adolescent females, not OK. I think it's time for a change, bud.

Dreno33
05-21-2012, 10:26 PM
I third the proposal for Edward to change his avatar to something other than Dreno. Dude having a picture of himself as his avatar, OK. Dude having a picture of some chick as his avatar, OK, strangely enough. Dude having a picture of another dude who is well adored by adolescent females, not OK. I think it's time for a change, bud.

what about those who would find your avatar (without the finger) attractive in non-cartoon form. not the same thing?

Nicholost
05-21-2012, 10:30 PM
what about those who would find your avatar (without the finger) attractive in non-cartoon form. not the same thing?

If someone is staring longingly at my avatar, envisioning him as a real person, and admiring how attractive he is, I would say the real issue is not my avatar; it's the person whose grasp of reality has slipped so far that they get off to animated, nose-picking dudes.

Ghost818
05-21-2012, 10:42 PM
Nose picker avatar is my friend, let him be! That is how I imagine nose picker, no offense of course, A Ghost and Guy with a finger in his nose strolling down a meadow. El em ef EY oh

Dreno33
05-21-2012, 10:44 PM
lmao, i get u

Bala82
05-21-2012, 11:49 PM
Ok this topic is amusing as i agree your a guy at least have picture of women you like unless you are trying to tell us something which i think is great.

I wanted to say something about your profile picture but felt it was rather rude but than this topic just made me realise i should come out with it. Your a great member if we can at least advise you to change your profile picture it will be a result. :)

ps i am new fourm member :)

Dreno33
05-21-2012, 11:57 PM
Ok this topic is amusing as i agree your a guy at least have picture of women you like unless you are trying to tell us something which i think is great.

I wanted to say something about your profile picture but felt it was rather rude but than this topic just made me realise i should come out with it. Your a great member if we can at least advise you to change your profile picture it will be a result. :)

ill change it wen i want to :P He's a good actor, imo, i have his haircut, and have been told my bro and i look like him. :P

ps i am new fourm member :)

ya but you never even did any reading (or at least not that much) and creating several threads of questions that could have been easily searchable and answered 100s of times before. This thread (no offense) was directed to those like Pawn, joaquim, feng, etc..

Bala82
05-22-2012, 01:10 AM
i only created 5 topics your making sound like i created dozens

QPR
05-22-2012, 01:42 AM
Wow....

Anyone would think it's a competition.

Feng1234
05-22-2012, 07:16 AM
It's good to be here! Go the noobs!