PDA

View Full Version : Game Reset

Night45
05-21-2012, 03:16 PM
I have been playing for a few days on a Kindle Fire and the game just reset on me. I opened it up expecting to find my mob, but all I saw was someone called Alex with nothing there. Any ideas on what to do?

Fig Oni
05-21-2012, 03:21 PM
restart the app or kindle, finger crossed it was a temporary glitch.

Dreno33
05-21-2012, 04:00 PM
someone called alex, eh? As long as you're not a hacker or experiment purposely with glitches, then send a ticket in with your old invite code to have them fix it. If your name is Alex, I would assume Funzio did that, not a glitch in the game.

Night45
05-21-2012, 04:16 PM
Tried to reset the device and it did not work I am playing on a kindle fire. My characters name is not Alex so I do not know where that came from. Hacker... not me, wouldn't know where to start.

Dreno33
05-21-2012, 05:05 PM
I have been playing for a few days on a Kindle Fire and the game just reset on me. I opened it up expecting to find my mob, but all I saw was someone called Alex with nothing there. Any ideas on what to do?

you said it, not me..

Paulio
05-21-2012, 09:30 PM
This happened to me once, I just sent a ticket to Funzio support with my game name and mafia code and they fixed it right away. I'd get on it now, because if an event starts, good luck with getting a timely response.