PDA

View Full Version : Thug Life + Rat Catchers = Useless news feed

Yahkin
05-21-2012, 02:07 PM
As my sig and wall states, I could care less that I get attacked. However, the Thug Life combined with Rat Catchers has made my news feed utterly worthless. Messages scroll off in under 2 hours no matter what my mafia count is. It would almost be better if I lost most of the fights because then no one could attack for 2 hours. As it is, there are groups of morons that blind attack me all day long and lose...filling my newsfeed with worthless drivel.

If some idiot robs my sports bar, I want to retaliate just to troll him. But no, his link scrolled off an hour ago because IsuckatCC and his 23 closest buddies blind attacked me for the last hour in a poor attempt at completing TL goals. As a solution, I decided to drop to 499 now that I HAVE completed TL. Nope, no change. The Rat catcher ranks are full of morons as well. My understanding of them was that they were mad that people would be doing TL without letting others attack them. This does not apply to me as I have completed it and simply want the useless wall spam to stop. Not only do they keep attacking, they blind attack and lose. Boy, they really showed me.

/rant

Joeycool
05-21-2012, 02:15 PM
Are you calling me a moron Yahkin?

Max Power
05-21-2012, 02:19 PM
Is there worthwhile drivel?

BTW, I blind attack 499s all day long now. It isn't fair to you, since you completed your TL goals above 500, but in a crime game, if you pick a side, you will spend a lotta time hearing from the other side.

If it is any consolation, I have yet to lose a blind attack to a 499er. If you share your in game handle, I would be happy to either attack you and win, giving you a 2 hour break, or not attack you. Your call.

Rhino72
05-21-2012, 02:26 PM
I attack you because I know you from the Forum. The 499 helped but 500 doesn't matter now either. It would be nice to increase the news feed though that is a good point.

Fricco
05-21-2012, 02:27 PM
It is my understanding you were a 499er while Thug lifen.
You recently switched to 500 a few days ago so im not sure why you are mad but
499 or not you will be attacked by someone in this game.

Alice
05-21-2012, 02:49 PM
It's your decision to make. IMO, more and more people are completing TL and will be very happy to join rat catchers, including me.

Yahkin
05-21-2012, 02:56 PM
Are you calling me a moron Yahkin?

You haven't attacked me that I can recall. The morons are the blind attackers with weak stats. My stats are not bad, and I still take the extra few seconds to make sure I'm not completely wasting my stamina.

Yahkin
05-21-2012, 02:59 PM
It is my understanding you were a 499er while Thug lifen.
You recently switched to 500 a few days ago so im not sure why you are mad but
499 or not you will be attacked by someone in this game.

Your understanding is wrong. I was 509 the entire time I was TL'ing. Only after I completed TL did I drop down to see if the wall spam reduced. I even posted a comment on my wall stating as such. I tried 499 for two weeks and came to these conclusions.

I don't mind being attacked, I'm just annoyed that the news feed is too short to accommodate the pointless blind attack fails.

Yahkin
05-21-2012, 03:00 PM
I attack you because I know you from the Forum. The 499 helped but 500 doesn't matter now either. It would be nice to increase the news feed though that is a good point.

I don't mind your attacks. I collected your buildings when you posted that you were going to be out for an evening. :)

Yahkin
05-21-2012, 03:02 PM
It's your decision to make. IMO, more and more people are completing TL and will be very happy to join rat catchers, including me.

I attack everyone I can beat, and others that I might not be able too, but have juicy loot. I see no point in limiting my targets.

Rhino72
05-21-2012, 03:07 PM
I don't mind your attacks. I collected your buildings when you posted that you were going to be out for an evening. :)

LOL - yeah i forgot that to. Now I just need to find out which one of you forum sons of bs robbed my house when i was out that night as well :-(

Yahkin
05-21-2012, 03:15 PM
LOL - yeah i forgot that to. Now I just need to find out which one of you forum sons of bs robbed my house when i was out that night as well :-(

Ouch. I live in a part of the country where I leave the keys in my car and everything unlocked most of the time.

Alice
05-21-2012, 03:53 PM
I attack everyone I can beat, and others that I might not be able too, but have juicy loot. I see no point in limiting my targets.

I guess another 499 will get very confused by your attack...anyway it's just a game