PDA

View Full Version : Are scratchers and bosses out yet?

Chosen Pessimist
05-21-2012, 10:47 AM
Just wondering if these have been implemented yet

joaquim
05-21-2012, 10:49 AM
The answer is no.

Fig Oni
05-21-2012, 10:53 AM
best trick is to send a ticket to support as forum users can't answer that and the developers have grown too scared to comment on anything on the forum.

But if I was to guess, the answer to your question is a FAT NO!

joaquim
05-21-2012, 10:59 AM
best trick is to send a ticket to support as forum users can't answer that and the developers have grown too scared to comment on anything on the forum.

I don't think they'll answer the question if you send in a ticket. If they did I think we'd know when they'd be out by now.

Rhino72
05-21-2012, 11:07 AM
Just wondering if these have been implemented yet

Implemented for a number of select users...

Fig Oni
05-21-2012, 11:13 AM
Mark closed a thread a min ago but managed to pass this thread without commenting, selective answering by the forum mods.

Chosen Pessimist
05-21-2012, 11:59 AM
Heh wasn't looking for game creators to bless this thread, just a question from one player to others =} thanks guys

Babytway
05-21-2012, 12:10 PM
Ghost the scratcher cheater has them already

Dreno33
05-21-2012, 12:30 PM

really? that was mature..

Cloud4201
05-21-2012, 12:34 PM
Well it's a known fact that supposed "beta testers" already have access and many have already abused them. Then again this game is all about crime so an unfair advantage from some should be expected right?

Vile Lynn
05-21-2012, 12:35 PM
Mark closed a thread a min ago but managed to pass this thread without commenting, selective answering by the forum mods.

Yeah, real smooth of him. He must be too busy.

Whoopdido1980
05-21-2012, 12:35 PM
Pretty sure scratchers and bosses will be two separate updates.

G Wiz
05-21-2012, 12:36 PM
Must have been a gold misclick...Just send in a ticket Mark, support will get back to you.

Vile Lynn
05-21-2012, 12:40 PM
Must have been a gold misclick...Just send in a ticket Mark, support will get back to you.

lol! (I got it!)

Steve0
05-21-2012, 12:42 PM
Thats the beta's job is to find and report glitches. It just sounds like some people abuse them. I would if it was me.

Nicholost
05-21-2012, 12:53 PM

Well it's a known fact that supposed "beta testers" already have access and many have already abused them. Then again this game is all about crime so an unfair advantage from some should be expected right?

Thats the beta's job is to find and report glitches. It just sounds like some people abuse them. I would if it was me.

Alright, let's get some things straight. This has come up a number of times recently and people are directing their anger at the wrong party. The testers' job is to not only test the functionality of new features, but to look for vulnerabilities as well. In some cases, if an exploit is found, testers are asked to repeat the exploit until they are able to create a set of steps that the developer can follow to reproduce the problem with 100% success. I have asked testers to do this with my software many times, but the difference is that my testing is done on a QA server, not production.

So the problem is not the testers. Let's get that straight. The real problem is that Funzio is choosing to test in production. That's extremely bad practice in the software world because it introduces bad data into what is supposed to be a clean environment. What you guys are seeing are the results of a poorly followed software development lifecycle, not rogue testers.

What Funzio should do is remove all items acquired during testing, reimburse testers with gold for their time and effort, and start testing on QA instead of Prod. If they do not do this, it proves the company is careless with their production environment, which has already been proven by their many mistakes that should have been caught during testing on QA; wrong M4A1 assigned to loot locations, wrong crate prices, wrong crate icons, and most recently, testing on production.

Fricco
05-21-2012, 01:03 PM
What Funzio should do is remove all items acquired during testing, reimburse testers with gold for their time and effort, and start testing on QA instead of Prod. If they do not do this, it proves the company is careless with their production environment, which has already been proven by their many mistakes that should have been caught during testing on QA; wrong M4A1 assigned to loot locations, wrong crate prices, wrong crate icons, and most recently, testing on production.

i completely agree with this statement, in the event nothing gets done about it then i would have a complaint.

Nicholost
05-21-2012, 01:13 PM
i completely agree with this statement, in the event nothing gets done about it then i would have a complaint.

Exactly. And that complaint should be with Funzio. They created the opportunity for bad data to end up in production, not the testers, and they need to resolve it without burning their testers. If the Scratchers are released and the testers still have preproduction items, write Funzio a ticket -- absent of emotion -- that covers the following points:
- Unreleased items from testing are in production.
- Those items provide an unfair advantage.
- Preproduction items acquired during testing should be removed from tester's inventories.
- The testers should be reimbursed with gold for their effort instead of preproduction items.

Rhino72
05-21-2012, 01:19 PM

Sorry get ready to complain, we were already pre-empted when we were told that they used "our own gold to test." Throw that into Nicholost's post about another issue where you don't separate QA from Prod. You might think it is an easy fix because you just take all the items and multiply it by the gold cost but the other problem is figuring out exactly how much somebody spent to get one of those items (did you get it each time or did it take multiple tries etc..) You would think backups are created to check this stuff out but since it is all in PROD and the amount of work needed to do it don't hold your breath.

Some people probably figured this out and said no lose situation. I am using my gold to get great items at a glitched cost and if i can keep it great and if i can't i get all my gold back. As Nicholost says this is a parent problem so no reason to harp on the children...

Max Power
05-21-2012, 02:10 PM
Heh wasn't looking for game creators to bless this thread, just a question from one player to others =} thanks guys

If it was in production and you play the game, you would know the answer to this.

Max Power
05-21-2012, 02:10 PM
Sorry get ready to complain, we were already pre-empted when we were told that they used "our own gold to test." Throw that into Nicholost's post about another issue where you don't separate QA from Prod. You might think it is an easy fix because you just take all the items and multiply it by the gold cost but the other problem is figuring out exactly how much somebody spent to get one of those items (did you get it each time or did it take multiple tries etc..) You would think backups are created to check this stuff out but since it is all in PROD and the amount of work needed to do it don't hold your breath.

Some people probably figured this out and said no lose situation. I am using my gold to get great items at a glitched cost and if i can keep it great and if i can't i get all my gold back. As Nicholost says this is a parent problem so no reason to harp on the children...

I got stuff to say on that but now is not the time.

Babytway
05-21-2012, 02:15 PM
really? that was mature..

before you or Ghost get all upitty uptitty, im just causing monday mayhem, i seen how he got all upset in the other thread. but before i could come back and post something i got to talking on phone, cleaning and other things and just realized i never came back here til now.

my thing with cheaters(not calling ghost out im talking in general) and funzio is if you can stick it to the man then go ahead im happy for you, i said that many a times before,

Max Power
05-21-2012, 02:20 PM
before you or Ghost get all upitty uptitty, im just causing monday mayhem, i seen how he got all upset in the other thread. but before i could come back and post something i got to talking on phone, cleaning and other things and just realized i never came back here til now.

my thing with cheaters(not calling ghost out im talking in general) and funzio is if you can stick it to the man then go ahead im happy for you, i said that many a times before,

Wait, you clean things?

Marry me!

;)

Fricco
05-21-2012, 02:21 PM
To clarify my earlier comment i am not a Beta tester nor do i have information to
what they are provided. Tester test, that is their job and i have no beef with any one
individual.
My complaint would be directed towards the Devs/game/company,
from their standards the game became unbalanced due to certain overpowering weapons
well if they can allow players to become overpowered what example are they showing ?
That is my question, i will refrain from further comment on this subject, this is my stance.

Dreno33
05-21-2012, 02:25 PM

my thing with cheaters(not calling ghost out im talking in general)...

yeah thats calling ghost a cheater... if you have any anger built up at the way beta testing was/is handled, complain to funzio. don't go calling him (and possibly the others) cheaters. like i said, immature.

Babytway
05-21-2012, 02:33 PM
look dumb***, go read my whole post again i said i was just causing monday mayhem, if you still wish to be a dumb*** and keep quoting me feel free

Babytway
05-21-2012, 02:35 PM
Wait, you clean things?

Marry me!

;)

maybe i would, but now you got me thinking that i would have to clean up after all the time, so i might have to pass on that proposal

Dreno33
05-21-2012, 02:42 PM
watch the names babytway. this isn't junior high

Babytway
05-21-2012, 02:47 PM
how bout this just ignore me from now as i will do the same, and if i call you a dumb*** its because you are acting like it, its not junior high its just the way it way is and if you dont like it guess what you have the power to change it.

Yahkin
05-21-2012, 03:09 PM
He is a vampire. Your argument is irrelevant.

Dreno33
05-21-2012, 03:14 PM
how bout this just ignore me from now as i will do the same, and if i call you a dumb*** its because you are acting like it, its not junior high its just the way it way is and if you dont like it guess what you have the power to change it.

sorry for calling you on your bullish!t, ill just let you continue to act immature. try to avoid the name calling though.

Ghost818
05-21-2012, 07:58 PM
This thread literally distracted me from my history course at college!

@Dreno thanks for caring, BabyT was being sarcastic and just causing friendly trouble.

@Everyone else who still thinks I cheated after reading Nicholosts post, well remember, I'm a God now and rob people all day and terrorize the world like Godzilla and should be considered another payam; if only this was true.

My response:
#1 I didn't cheat.
#2 What was done was required of me.
#3 You are all entitled to your opinions it's your right. However ignorance is bliss.

Dipstik
05-21-2012, 08:18 PM
Most of us are waiting to see if you and others are still gods after the scratchers go live or whether the time spent repeatedly testing a bug will result in an improper gain. Time will tell.

doinkent
05-21-2012, 08:20 PM
lol these were meant to happen approx 6 weeks ago. still waiting on them hopefully sometime this week.

Steve0
05-21-2012, 08:30 PM
Ghost your are no god, but i do understand the beta testing which is a good thing to close up the glitching holes that the cheaters seem to find. I would like to beone just so i have more of an exuse to play its getting realy boring thies days.

Fig Oni
05-21-2012, 08:32 PM
This thread literally distracted me from my history course at college!

@Dreno thanks for caring, BabyT was being sarcastic and just causing friendly trouble.

@Everyone else who still thinks I cheated after reading Nicholosts post, well remember, I'm a God now and rob people all day and terrorize the world like Godzilla and should be considered another payam; if only this was true.

My response:
#1 I didn't cheat.
#2 What was done was required of me.
#3 You are all entitled to your opinions it's your right. However ignorance is bliss.

As your minion it all good but I think for some HL player this beta testing malarkey has made them quit sez has gone, ram said his good byes too and so has counter sniper who in my opinion are and were good contributors and friends.

To me the HL player most who have been playing since 9/2011 are the one who are feeling hard done by especially after popping out huge amount of real money toward the game for someone who spent none to a very small amount to be able to not only compete against them but destroy them.

Cheating in the game has become so much the norm that it make a person so much disheartened, especially if a person is finding it so difficult to obtain event boxes just so a cheater can wipe out his whole supply of boxes in less then 10 hit which he may of taken 3 hour to collect and if that happen to you the only thing you can do is sent a ticket wait a week for the response.
Them boxes that got stolen could have been the boxes that may of given you the final weapon.

Now the confusion I'm getting is if a person send a ticket it takes around a week for response and even then they want more information but with certain people no names mentioned can get funzio to fix his issue in under an hour.

Now my question is best way to hurt them is to play on but not buy any gold as the more players playing and less gold being purchased makes there life in the office worst.

Ghost818
05-21-2012, 08:35 PM
I am no God nor can anyone claim to be don't interpret my post the wrong way, I was quoting someone who was calling me a God who robs all legit players all day long, when I literally havnt robbed anyone in over a month.

It was sarcasm.

The only reason my name has come out is cause I am one of the few who rebbeled and didn't let people call me a cheater just for doig what I was requested.

ANYWAY, I am tired of being a topic. Change it please, my response was only to clarify BabyT's post.

erik
05-21-2012, 08:39 PM
So... what did everyone have for lunch?

DenZ1
05-21-2012, 08:41 PM
Lets please stick to the topic guys.

Steve0
05-21-2012, 08:42 PM
Top ramen and boritos, I am paying for it though.

Dreno33
05-21-2012, 08:43 PM
reeses cake... freakin DELICIOUS

Fig Oni
05-21-2012, 08:48 PM
Lets please stick to the topic guys.

Stuck it for you

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5771/1112322aaprod4.jpg

Ghost818
05-21-2012, 08:49 PM
Chic fil a, then I watched "The Dictator"

Dreno33
05-21-2012, 08:51 PM
Chic fil a, then I watched "The Dictator"

SHOULDNT YOU BE DOlNG YOUR HISTORY?!

DenZ1
05-21-2012, 08:52 PM
Stuck it for you

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5771/1112322aaprod4.jpg

So these are new monsters? :) Or I'm suppose to scratch these? :)

Ghost818
05-21-2012, 08:57 PM
SHOULDNT YOU BE DOlNG YOUR HISTORY?!

You guys already distracted me -_-

The fall of the Romans in the 400s and the rise of Christianity is a familiar subject to me I've studied it before. This is just a required course do I can transfer to California State University of Northridge.

Fig Oni
05-21-2012, 08:58 PM
So these are new monsters? :) Or I'm suppose to scratch these? :)

It was a very rare monster.

Here the story of the rare monster if you have time to read.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/mouse-found-in-topic-bar-1179399.html

Dreno33
05-21-2012, 08:58 PM
you should come to csu stanislaus!! haha, crime city in the lounge btwn classes, lol

oVincentb
05-21-2012, 09:02 PM
orror films are really hot right now-but not everyone’s hot for the most recent Jesse McCartney vehicle, “Chernobyl Diaries,” by which several victims who have been mutilated from the blast dig up unsuspecting tourists. The buddies of Chernobyl Centers U.S., a Chernobyl recovery organization, has taken this horror Watch Chernobyl Diaries Free (http://watchchernobyldiariesonlinefree.typepad.com/) flick to part of its Hollywood treating a real-life disaster.

In the event you slept through world history, Chernobyl identifies a really horrific event where lots of people were killed and many more disfigured every time a nuclear power plant exploded in Ukraine back in 1986.

“It is terrible that such a tragic event as Chernobyl is now being sensationalized in a Hollywood horror film,” a rep for that organization told TMZ.

“Thousands of folks have died and over 400,000 people were evacuated using their company homes. Today, over 5 million people still live on contaminated land. The horror is not mutants running around; the true horror is the effect that Chernobyl really has around the lives of millions have been devastated physically, emotionally and economically.”

OK, well, we can’t argue with this. However, natural meats visualize it anyway. It is Jesse McCartney of course, along with a decidedly different undertake horror.

“If you need to do feel compelled to search check this out movie, make adrenalin you will get through the horror to travel want to do something good and create a difference from the lives of these coping with Chernobyl every day,” the rep adds.

Hopefully us can do that, but movies aren’t always competent at generating change.

Either way, “Chernobyl Diaries” blasts into theaters May 25th.

Ghost818
05-21-2012, 09:05 PM
Go away. As interesting as you may sound.

Fig Oni
05-21-2012, 09:14 PM
The fall of the Romans in the 400s and the rise of Christianity.

In truth the question is wrong because in Europe roman just divided even till today Rome is strong plus if you look in the bible and read about the dream of Nebuchadnezzar, chapter 2 of the book of Daniel you will get the story.

Now the era of 1 world religion is being forced on people huge subject to go into but very interesting.

Ghost818
05-21-2012, 09:35 PM
By that I meant the fall of the western roman empire.

Ghost818
05-21-2012, 09:36 PM
The fall of the Romans in the 400s and the rise of Christianity.

In truth the question is wrong because in Europe roman just divided even till today Rome is strong plus if you look in the bible and read about the dream of Nebuchadnezzar, chapter 2 of the book of Daniel you will get the story.

Now the era of 1 world religion is being forced on people huge subject to go into but very interesting.

And here come the conspiracy theories.

Dreno33
05-21-2012, 09:53 PM
I wish Religion was looked upon as opinions and a set of morales... Those who "know" their religion is THE TRUTH is just... pitiful. I do believe a God created everything, for I believe life and the wonders of the universe is too complex and beautiful to have been a mere explosion/accident, but religion is too touchy and guessed upon for people to state as fact, imo.

Religion is like stating you know if the next eventbox cash option will open or not. You can pretty much guess, but you don't know...

Fig Oni
05-21-2012, 09:54 PM
No conspiracy,

If I'm not wrong Constantine bring Christianity to Rome and as Rome was a pagan nation with people worshiping many deities that how we got the father son and holy ghost (no pun intended)
European (western) Christianity is base on pagan rituals because Rome just disbanded and didn't end.
Now this is why we have so many sects in Christianity.

Ghost818
05-21-2012, 09:58 PM
Your knowledge of history is intact Fig bravo and yes after the fall of the western roman empire, It was proposed 1 empire 1 emperor 1 God/Religion

However nowadays I would never Agree to these terms.

I will not further into this subject as my course is now over it is 10Pm, Pm me if you wish to continue Minion.

Fig Oni
05-21-2012, 10:11 PM
Ghost must admit you are doing quite an interesting subject at uni, I knew I should never of drop out of college.

I will PM you unless your tired then I do understand. We can talk about it after when you're mentally fresh.

Yahkin
05-21-2012, 10:18 PM
I wish Religion was looked upon as opinions and a set of morales... Those who "know" their religion is THE TRUTH is just... pitiful. I do believe a God created everything, for I believe life and the wonders of the universe is too complex and beautiful to have been a mere explosion/accident, but religion is too touchy and guessed upon for people to state as fact, imo.

Religion is like stating you know if the next eventbox cash option will open or not. You can pretty much guess, but you don't know...

It is the truth in religion that is both empowering and frightening. It can be used for good or for evil. As Ghandi said, "I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ."

Bluepaysype
05-21-2012, 10:20 PM
jimmy choo shoes (http://www.jimmychooshoessalevip.com/)
jimmy choo sale (http://www.jimmychooshoessalevip.com/)
jimmy choo shoes sale (http://www.jimmychooshoessalevip.com/)
jimmy choo shoes:http://www.jimmychooshoessalevip.com/

Ghost818
05-21-2012, 10:39 PM
It is the truth in religion that is both empowering and frightening. It can be used for good or for evil. As Ghandi said, "I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ."
If only we could be :/, & @Dre it's called faith bro not seeing but believing.

We aren't allowed to get into this subject though against forum rules.

Back to OP, scratchers probably soon, monsters we have no idea