PDA

View Full Version : Event bonus Items

siL
05-21-2012, 01:25 AM
Did you guys realize that the item on the event is being grouped according to level?
a few members said that the grouping is 10 - 20, 21 - 50, 51 - ??, 81 - ??, etc

At first, I think this is a way that Funzio do to keep the balance of power in a certain group level, so if you're a lvl 15, and winning the ultimate prize, your rival list wont be battered so heavily. I kinda think that this is very unfair, because the high level player get to get a higher stat items, which makes them stronger than others who started slower.

why don't they just release 1 set of items for all level range, to even out the strength?
for example, I get skull carrier in lvl 40 with 205A/132D (if I remembered it correctly), while a player with level 81 gets MPS ship with 300++A and 200+D, this will be a disadvantage for me going up, because although I get the ultimate item (and it's my top 3 units right now), when I reach 80's, people will get stronger than me, just because they got there first

Why don't Funzio release one set of items, with an average stat ex. 250A/150D regardless of your level, so that every player that wins the ultimate item, have a boost in strength, but a fair one to all levels?
And besides, the bonus stats is all that matters right?? while the A/D is only for additional bonus, so if this stat didn't make it into the top units of a HLP, then they wont even bother because they only need the bonus stat (quicker build time, 30% disc, etc)

What do you all think guys / gals??

Romaro
05-21-2012, 01:49 AM
agreed, better buy crates or doing pvp than event since all player from llp and hlp have the same chance to get same bonus.

War Priest
05-21-2012, 10:18 AM
We knew that from the first event.

Aidan
05-21-2012, 10:25 AM
I politely disagree. Reason being high players pays A lot more for attempts than a low levels. Say a level 100 opens 18 times a day for 6 days, he'll be spending 10.8 mil for that.

I think a better solution is to have the stat of the prize unit increase automatically once you cross the threshold. Say you are level 70 and manage to get an event prize item. Your prize item will automatically change to the higher unit once you cross level 81.

Warfiend
05-21-2012, 10:57 AM
When I look at the big picture, I don't think it's unfair. The guys at the higher levels pay more and generally have a lot tougher opponents. They have more risk so they should have more potential reward, imo.

Also, consider the HUGE advantage we at lower levels have right now when it comes to the new pvp ranking. We get to rank up through relative cake walk levels, and all that valor that they spent on sh and sf when they were at our level, we have an opportunity to spend instead on substantially superior units.

Over the long term, because we got it at a lower level, we also have the potential to benefit substantially more with the valor bonus than the guys at higher levels. I'm ony level 31, so I have 29 extra levels worth of pvp to get extra valor in than a level 60 person. That's a huge advantage long term, and maybe even an unfair one from the higher levels perspective.

siL
05-21-2012, 06:44 PM
hmmm...yes I could see all your points on paying a lot more than us lower level player
well, this is just for brainstorming though...don't mean that I'm complaining, because my ultimate item is great to have, and yes, for my level, this units have helped me a lot in terms of army strength
but its a good idea there Aidan, to have the stat changed when we reach the treshold!!