PDA

View Full Version : Can we get more respect items?

OG Kush
05-20-2012, 08:46 PM
It's getting kinda boring buying the same 4 things. I would like to see more respect items. Such as the M4A1 for 450 respect because before the nurf'ing it said buyable for 450 respect but you couldn't buy it. Anyway. Most of the respect items are for mainly attack or just Defence. So can there be more items with a fair ratio of both?

The game has come to a day by day nothing interesting. All I do is just build my economy and attack/to rivals.

I would just like to see me items and buildings and decorations in this game so I don't see the usually bunch of guard towers or the insane gold spenders. Just getting kinda boring.

Anybody else feel the same way?

OG Kush
297-065-557
Level 132
I have a pretty awesome Empire.

Plumbernick9
05-20-2012, 08:50 PM
Yes. I'm getting tired of robbing you Kush. Ha ha

OG Kush
05-20-2012, 09:40 PM
Hahahaha I tend to sleep in a lot once get my buildings In sync.

dudeman
05-20-2012, 09:49 PM
I'm starting to think that if we don't see new respect items sooner than later then we may never see any.

The best respect items are the best free items in the game. Once you max out the benefit of the best free items, you either pay RM for better stuff, play til you get bored, or just quit because you hit the peak. More respect items extends that period during which players can actually play/improve for free, so I think there is probably another intentional business strategy to the RP items.

I agree though, more RP items in the high tier would be great. Exelero gives me 0 defense and I only have 110 of them, and I would rather farm essentially free Reinforced Tonfas at 17/13 than spend 750 RP on a Chain Whip for only 1 additional attack point.

OG Kush
05-20-2012, 09:52 PM
Yeah I don't see the game going anywhere if I have 500 of each high level respect set.
More buildings would be better too. Getting kinda stale.

Bruiser
05-20-2012, 10:00 PM
I would rather farm essentially free Reinforced Tonfas at 17/13 than spend 750 RP on a Chain Whip for only 1 additional attack point.

Can you explain where the 17/13 came from Dudeman you have me confused. Tonfa is 24/19 correct so i see the extra 1 you were talking about but not the 17/13?

deuces
05-20-2012, 10:12 PM
Thats the amount of improvement the Tonfa gives him.

dudeman
05-20-2012, 10:48 PM
Thats the amount of improvement the Tonfa gives him.

Yes, sorry for any confusion. The Tonfa gives me a 17/13 improvement.

PawnXIIX
05-20-2012, 11:20 PM
Such as the M4A1 for 450 respect because before the nurf'ing it said buyable for 450 respect but you couldn't buy it

Were the M4's even buy able with respect to begin with? I always assumed this was always just a glitch.

OG Kush
05-21-2012, 12:28 AM
I fell as if they thought about having the m4 buyable but due to so many threads they didn't. I thin it was just a unfinished project. Then it was shut down.

Bruiser
05-21-2012, 01:24 AM
Gotcha Dudeman, I know your on top of your game i just had a bit of confusion going on. Still the time and effort in achieving Tonfas would be ridiculous. Surely achieving RP and CW's would be better spent.

Sav Clarke
05-21-2012, 01:32 AM
The game is crying out for a non-consumable explosive bought with RP

Fig Oni
05-21-2012, 01:38 AM
Who has 500 rpg's or exceloro's

When I have 500 each of them then maybe I will agree with needing more respect point weapon otherwise I'm not demanding nothing.
It hard enough getting respect point with event included I average 200 rp a day now only have 1.7k just about buy 2 chain whips.

Respect point are rubbish, in term of xp : rp ratio, if a person fight 10x you can use up over 200xp for return of 60 rp a raio over 3xp per 1rp, the only way to get better odds is only hitting loft then your cooking but in around 20 hoods if lucky you'll find one so good luck having enough rp if they do introduce new respect weapons.

dudeman
05-21-2012, 01:44 AM
Gotcha Dudeman, I know your on top of your game i just had a bit of confusion going on. Still the time and effort in achieving Tonfas would be ridiculous. Surely achieving RP and CW's would be better spent.

I have enough RP that I could be nearly done with (free) melee if I chose to spend it on Whips right now... Then Tonfas would be completely useless! Lol.

Or I could get Exeleros. I haven't done any precise calculations, but minimum 100 is a safe place to start. Maybe 120. But they give me ZERO defense! I am not exactly motivated to spend my hard earned RP on something that only adds strength to one ability and not the other.

Full Combat Gear is pretty near the opposite of Exelero. Boosts my defense but doesn't do much for my attack.

The only option really would be to just max all the items and be done with it, but then I am no longer motivated to earn RP.

Seems like a downward spiral when I really start looking into it. Every "next best" option is no better than the original alternative.

Edit: Right now I have enough RP that I can buy enough Chain Whips to be finished with those and still have tens of thousands of RP saved. But I have nothing better than Tonfas to farm, and since the other options don't look great I just keep saving.

Swifty
05-21-2012, 01:59 AM
Better respect gear would be a welcome addition to the game.

I remain hopeful.

Vile Lynn
05-21-2012, 02:15 AM
How long have we've been asking?!?!!

Too long, but I am still hopeful.

mnju_03
05-21-2012, 02:30 AM
Who has 500 rpg's or exceloro's

When I have 500 each of them then maybe I will agree with needing more respect point weapon otherwise I'm not demanding nothing.
It hard enough getting respect point with event included I average 200 rp a day now only have 1.7k just about buy 2 chain whips.

Respect point are rubbish, in term of xp : rp ratio, if a person fight 10x you can use up over 200xp for return of 60 rp a raio over 3xp per 1rp, the only way to get better odds is only hitting loft then your cooking but in around 20 hoods if lucky you'll find one so good luck having enough rp if they do introduce new respect weapons.

Cheaters! Lol

mnju_03
05-21-2012, 02:31 AM
Better respect gear would be a welcome addition to the game.

I remain hopeful.

If you could request this in Japanese maybe we have a better chance?

xclusiv
05-21-2012, 02:33 AM

what he said

mnju_03
05-21-2012, 02:35 AM
It's not the only thing it's crying out for!

Vile Lynn
05-21-2012, 02:37 AM

We've asked for this several times, too. Fail.

Vile Lynn
05-21-2012, 02:41 AM
If you could request this in Japanese maybe we have a better chance?

I'm beginning to wonder if that is the problem... hmm...

No mods, no help, no announcements, nothing. Feels like we have been abandoned.

Ghost818
05-21-2012, 02:53 AM
Were the M4's even buy able with respect to begin with? I always assumed this was always just a glitch.
Poor guy :/.

mnju_03
05-21-2012, 02:57 AM
They just hate you.

DenZ1
05-21-2012, 03:10 AM
Abandonment state is definitely a feel here. Seems like new direction is to get as much as possible from rich addicts as item / crate prices keeps creeping up (not vice versa as they should). Free players are no go and us mid spenders suffer too.
I think they have more projects on the go that they can effectively handle.

Max Power
05-21-2012, 04:45 AM
I think we all see this game for what it is at this point. I suggested RP explosives months ago. Got promises to talk to the devs....blah....blah...blah....They are working on the next cash cow. Maybe the theme will be outer space, or farmville, or Egypt, who knows.

Other than money making events, they are done with CC. I think it's probably time for us to realize that. Dont waste your breath.

Dravak
05-21-2012, 04:48 AM
Max I really hope we are wrong , that is all I want ... hope really Gree can fix the crap .
But funzio in this state can't fix anything ... sorry probaly they don't even have test servers anymore .

AppleMacGuy
05-21-2012, 05:23 AM
Folks are missing the big picture here as to why there are never going to be any RP weapons, save the possibility of an RP explosive (but only cos there isn't one currently). The thing is that there are, obviously, 3 bands of weapons:

* in-game cash only
* RP
* gold

The first 2 options are for free players, who can therefore only reach a certain level of stats and the weapon stats are assigned as such. If you want to get much beyond, say 45K/45K stats, Funzio expect you to spends RM...pretty obvious really! Even if any new RP weapons were to be introduced their stats would only be in the range already laid down by the existing weapons...so, effectively, there is no point to have any more hence why none have appeared.

This is also why M4A1 and DD were nerfed...their stats closed the gap top much to the cheaper gold weapons, and even more so to the Common crate items...Funzio realised that and bang they were gone. Just to re-inforce this point - compare the stats of the Common crate items with the best in-game cash and RP weapons - there is no gap to fill hence there will be no new RP weapons.

All IMHO as usual...I'm happy to be proven wrong by Funzio or by another poster...but I don't expect to be.

Rhino72
05-21-2012, 07:57 AM
I think we all see this game for what it is at this point. I suggested RP explosives months ago. Got promises to talk to the devs....blah....blah...blah....They are working on the next cash cow. Maybe the theme will be outer space, or farmville, or Egypt, who knows.

Other than money making events, they are done with CC. I think it's probably time for us to realize that. Dont waste your breath.

Coming from a Beta tester this should hold more weight than just some other random person assuming it. Whoever is in charge at Funzio seems to have a very clear strategy as to the direction they want to go and that doesn't really include taking forum members opinions on where they want the game to go. Good business strategy or bad business strategy only time will tell.

Take the game for what it is and enjoy it. Hopefully they surprise us with something in the future. The game still keeps me entertained but as for many others they seem to be fed up.

Max Power
05-21-2012, 08:18 AM
Coming from a Beta tester this should hold more weight than just some other random person assuming it. Whoever is in charge at Funzio seems to have a very clear strategy as to the direction they want to go and that doesn't really include taking forum members opinions on where they want the game to go. Good business strategy or bad business strategy only time will tell.

Take the game for what it is and enjoy it. Hopefully they surprise us with something in the future. The game still keeps me entertained but as for many others they seem to be fed up.

To be clear, Beta guys don't get any more info than anybody else, we just get to try the game developments ahead of time, and only major developments like crates and events and scratchers. They don't need beta guys to test new respect weapons. My comments above were purely mine.

I agree with your last paragraph wholeheartedly. What people seem to forget is that there is no real winner to this game, OK, maybe xenoke, but did everybody expect to be the best? I am a hot rodder at heart, and all the way back to the birth of hot rodding, the guys who did the best were the guys who not only got it but also had the biggest checkbook. CC is no different.

Just enjoy what you can out of it, save your creativity for things other than in-game suggestions, and don't pretend the game is anything other than what it is. I think that is the key to happiness in this game.

Rhino72
05-21-2012, 08:41 AM
That makes sense Max. I always assumed that being a Beta tester would also give special access to developers and ways to express suggestions that might improve game play. Just because that is the way I have seen it in some other wildy successful games I guess it doesn't have to happen here. Go figure?

A whole other thread could be started on the effects of real cash + time invested = desire for long term success of your investment. Deep down I think they will eventually get it right but if we don't change our perception of our happiness to be more in line with what they are offering to make us happy then it will only lead to quitting and frustration which I don't think is worth it.

Hacksaw Paul
05-21-2012, 11:07 AM
Agree 100% more RP items please!

Fig Oni
05-21-2012, 11:22 AM
I think beta tester are in all honesty two faced, why because with all the crap conzio has implemented to make the game so unbalanced they still lick there pie holes and then defend there action on the forum when someone complains.

If I was one I would have quit being a beta tester months ago, but these guy love getting used just how payam inc was/is.

Bar Jimmy Shine, the rest are so scared to admit they are tester but like trolling the forum.

Rhino72
05-21-2012, 12:07 PM
Touchy subject here so hopefully it can be treaded lightly so not to make it go poof. Fair points Fig. Although we don't know everything (or we have been told we don't know everything), I think it is somewhat promising that these new events have been delayed because Funzio really might be trying to work the kinks out to get it right.

I think some people did it the right way and others didn't. Yes we understand people used their own gold to "find problems" but knowing the dark side of humanity I am guessing some people decided if I use my gold and keep testing how can it be wrong (or worse yet I know they will never take it away from me since I used my real money). We all don't like unfair advantages and the little that we know or see in game can be upsetting to your real money paying customer. Let's hope Funzio comes up with a good solution to reverse out these items, while refunding whatever real money was used, fix the way the event works and then introduce it to all on a level playing ground.

Whoopdido1980
05-21-2012, 12:43 PM
I think beta tester are in all honesty two faced, why because with all the crap conzio has implemented to make the game so unbalanced they still lick there pie holes and then defend there action on the forum when someone complains.

If I was one I would have quit being a beta tester months ago, but these guy love getting used just how payam inc was/is.

Bar Jimmy Shine, the rest are so scared to admit they are tester but like trolling the forum.

I'm not scared in the least to admit I'm a beta tester.

Max Power
05-21-2012, 02:33 PM

I've got two words for ya Fig. I think you can guess what they are.

Ghost818
05-21-2012, 03:53 PM

I respect you Fig, but watch your wording. I dont kiss no ones as$