PDA

View Full Version : Spending battle points?????

Hassleham
05-20-2012, 04:51 PM
I was having a daydream and decided it would be great if you could spend battle points on skills such as:

>Shorter build times
>Increased income
>Cheaper costs
>Faster stamina/energy refils
>Multiple upgrades/builds at once?! (This one would be really expensive)
>Various other shizz that i can't be bothered of thinking of right now but you get the idea.

There should also be the option to exchange BP for cash.

Wouldn't this be awesome? I think it would. :o

andymac106
05-20-2012, 05:02 PM
I would use the multiple upgrades choice as many times as I could

Sugarymama
05-20-2012, 05:05 PM
I was having a daydream and decided it would be great if you could spend battle points on skills such as:

>Shorter build times
>Increased income
>Cheaper costs
>Faster stamina/energy refils
>Multiple upgrades/builds at once?! (This one would be really expensive)
>Various other shizz that i can't be bothered of thinking of right now but you get the idea.

There should also be the option to exchange BP for cash.

Wouldn't this be awesome? I think it would. :o

Glad you realized it was a dream. Ain't gonna happen.

Hassleham
05-20-2012, 05:24 PM
Glad you realized it was a dream. Ain't gonna happen.

Why do you say that?

Sugarymama
05-20-2012, 05:30 PM
Because it has already been established what the battle points are for: achieving various rank status, which in turn earn you cash, valor points, a particular unit, and the ability to purchase that unit with valor points. I can't see the developers giving another "freebie" with BP. (but they have been known to change things..) That's what the events are for.

Perhaps once everyone reaches Special Ops, then the BP can be used for something else.

War Priest
05-20-2012, 06:06 PM
Instead you spend your battle points on unlocking new units and winning rewards.

JMC
05-20-2012, 07:54 PM
The battle points system does need some more prizes. Honestly the cash and valor rewards are complete trash for how long it takes to achieve them. New, stronger units are alright though.

They need to add some different bonus features for ranking up, or up the prizes. Im currently making my way through major and its going to take me about 15000-18000 attacks/raids. For that, i get 2mil and 10K valor. It's a little bonus, but considering how much work you have to put in to get there, the prize is too low.

Tate
05-20-2012, 08:52 PM
I think the worst part is that unless you are China or Germany you don't get to take advantage of the bp's until you get huge numbers of attacks. They should consider an equilivant unit for each rank upgrade for each country. I'm UK and for me to take advantage of the 800 valor unit I have 1 million bp's, AND, there are 2 units for infantry and air! Where are the other units for Ground and Sea?

Hassleham
05-21-2012, 04:09 AM
There's still problems with people needing a different number of BP for each rank. I sent a ticket about 10 days ago and they were fixing it but nothing has happened yet.

Having a system allowing you to buy skills with the BP would make this game far more interesting and it would encourage people to be more strategic.

:marine:
05-21-2012, 04:47 AM
As if we would get to special ops it would take years.

JMC
05-21-2012, 07:40 AM
I don't like the idea of actually spending BP. I'd much rather they just add extra bonuses for us along the way up.

Tate
05-21-2012, 11:42 AM
I'm with JMC! It would make more sense for us to be able to purchase a unit relative to your nation bonus.

Wahh wahhh wahh, geez I'm starting to sound like someone else here!