PDA

View Full Version : Rewards?!!

mackey
05-20-2012, 01:33 PM
:mad:
So I'm a bit confused and upset! What happened to getting rewarded $50,000, 400 valors and 5 gold bars when you reach corporal? I may have received the bars, but definitely not the valors nor the cash.

Also what the hell is the deal with the sea crates?! I got several of them, and besides the ones I lost in battle, I continuosly get that stupid message " sorry, try using a crow bar". BS I've not been able to open one of them!

OK I'll get off my soap box now

-->FISH<--
05-20-2012, 01:38 PM
Send a ticket... I didn't get mine for the private lvl and they asked for a screen shot, sent it and am awaiting there response.

You haven't opened a single one?

mackey
05-20-2012, 01:44 PM
No. I know how to get the screen shot, but I've already played a bit past being a corporal. I am still a rookie corporal though. and if I send it do I upload it from my phone?

:marine:
05-20-2012, 11:17 PM
There's something wrong with your event.

Q Raider
05-20-2012, 11:27 PM
Mackey it is possible that things may be a bit screwed up with the promotions due to the sea crate event.

Send them a ticket and all should be fine.

As for your sea crate issue, if you have been using bare hands then you would be lucky to open a single one, cash option has worked quite often for me this event but not at all today...

Copenhagen
05-20-2012, 11:55 PM
Totally abnormal for this event and past events, but i completely agree. The open rate has been horrible today. 5 free and 12 cash attempts have yielded only 2 opens. ( 1 unit and one $$).

Non-bitter personal monologue - This increasingly poor drop rate and increased crate cost are two examples of funzio trying to dig deeper into our pockets, along with justifying acquisition expense for new ownership. Yes, I understand it is a business, but as a decent gold spender this model is a turn off. They are clearly making money, but that is much different than maximizing profits. I intend to curb my financial support for this business plan and lack of value placed upon customer relations. I honestly hope that the game is able to survive long enough to return my investment as I enjoy playing, in spite of the self destructive, unsustainable approach that I see Funzio management taking.

Event status - Finished with 8... Again, but this time dropped zero gold. Performance in this event is unrelated to the rant above.

Lt. Falcon
05-21-2012, 07:33 AM
I think the events drop hasn't changed that much. In each event with 1 exception, I have gotten to the 9th item prize. In only one event, "secret documents" I did use gold trying to get the Helicopter with upgrade bonus, but to no avail. In all the other opens I did all cash opens. I believe as the event gets further along the drop rates dercease for instance, I'm usually at 4-5 items at the end of the first day, 5-7 on the second, 6-8 on the third day and don't usually get the 9th until there are only a few hours left with the exception of this one in which I got the ninth today and I'm still opening crates due to not having let the app close. I think as the event start, everyone gets off to good start raising false hope of getting the 10th item prize. It's random, and difficult to achieve. Most likely, the odds are 1-1000, if not more. Besides, it's a choice to play and a chance you take...nothing to get mad about if you don't get the 10th item prize.