PDA

View Full Version : Im at 400K so now what??

moneybags
05-20-2012, 11:38 AM
You guys recommend me to just keep upgrading for money or upgrading my unit buildings?? Send me an invite so I can check out your bases as examples.

commandNconquer
05-20-2012, 11:45 AM
everyone has different objectives do what you feel is fun to do!! i used to love to grow my income but now I'm trying to get full anti aircraft and stealth bomber army at low allies then maybe i will switch back to income! it is just a game so do what you have fun doing :p

Hassleham
05-20-2012, 12:49 PM
I would say it depends how powerful you feel you are compared to rivals.

I'm at level 52 now and have just started to find other players who are stronger than me. Now that there are more powerful targets i've decided to stop money buildings and do boost buildings for a while. The boost buildings are cheap to upgrade to start with which means i can also upgrade my army at the same time.

I'm also upgrading my cement factory to 10 before i start working on incme again, currently 7.

:marine:
05-20-2012, 10:56 PM
I don't even have a cement factory I'm at level 28

I'm also hoping I will get the 20 mil from the special ops before level 90 so I can get the nano Or whenever that's available.

manbeast
05-20-2012, 11:18 PM
you can never have enough money bro keep upgrading money bldgs.

cheiz
05-21-2012, 04:10 AM
Same here. Just hit 400k, but noticed quite a few evenly matched rivals. That's not good if you need to collect 33 mil for a next money building upgrade... spending some time on the boost buildings and my inventory now