PDA

View Full Version : Tapjoy and Funzio Games - Problem or not ?

Cen246
05-20-2012, 11:14 AM
Hi,
I started CC on my IPhone few months ago.
I offer me a IPad recently and started to install Funzio games : Crime City HD, Modern War and Kingdom Age.
I discover the Tapjoy option to earn Gold for free daily and even hourly for CC and MW.
Recently, it doesn't work anymore.
Does anyone know why ? Was it a bug or a month promotion ? Is there something on my IPad that can block it ?

Thanks for answers or advices.

Cen246 - CC - Lvl 153 - 267-008-815 - Not playing anymore (feel free to rob and rob again)
Galaad - CC - Lvl 31 - 467-139-093 - New account on IPad playing daily but slowly
Galaad - KA - Lvl 26 - 547-765-913 - On IPad playing daily but slowly (good start I think)
NickMoustik - MW - Lvl 15 - 727-993-072 - On IPad playing daily but really slowly (complete novice)

enahs1
05-20-2012, 11:25 AM
It's every 24 hours now for unknown reasons

Cen246
05-20-2012, 11:44 AM
Thanks for your answer.
Funzio wants to make more money, it's understandable. So I will back again to a non-gold player.
(Only spend 15 Euros the first time with my iphone to be Goodfella player and fortunately I am with free gold on my Ipad account).

Babytway
05-20-2012, 11:58 AM
i play on ipad version and i never got the free gold button on my CC game at all. i do have tapjoy on my ipad that i can get free gold through the tapjoy.com or the tapjoy app, i have notice that when i switch i my CC game to my itouch the free gold button shows does show up on my game but if i go and install a free app though the gold does not credit to my original CC game that i had installed on ipad and first started tapjoy with. i also tested this once with a friends Acct and loaded their game into my ipad and tried to do a tapjoy app to see if his acct would be credited the gold and it didn't. loaded my game back in and tapjoy worked as usual. i suspect that somehow once you install tapjoy on a device it kind of links your original app accts so you can load on different devices and take multiple advantages of bonuses to your games.

i have only tested that once about 3 mos ago. so that is only a one time test for me that i base that on. it might have been just me or something wrong with my device but i didn't investigate it further

Cen246
05-20-2012, 12:38 PM
Thanks for your answer and your tests.
I really want to precise that I think there is a difference between CC and CC HD.

dudeman
05-20-2012, 06:22 PM
Not sure if this makes a difference, but on the Tapjoy site where it shows you what device you're on I think you can click that and change device. If you transfer/switch device with CC then you have to go on Tapjoy and change your device there too... Maybe? I think? I don't know for sure, I only have one device (iPad... Which got shattered today :mad:) so I have never had to deal with device transfer.. Yet. I probably will soon though since my damn pad is smashed.

enahs1
05-20-2012, 06:31 PM
Sorry to hear about your iPad dudeman
Btw... Can you answer my pm

Babytway
05-20-2012, 07:20 PM
oh wow dudeman i guess i have to keep checking your hood and make sure no one robs you.

dudeman
05-20-2012, 07:29 PM
oh wow dudeman i guess i have to keep checking your hood and make sure no one robs you.

It still works, but it isn't pretty. :(

I keep having to pull shards of screen out of my fingers.

Babytway
05-20-2012, 07:40 PM
lol CC over the well being of your fingers, you are truly my hero

Boom
05-20-2012, 07:41 PM
For me it switches. First time discovered every hour after using for like a week then 24 hrs now for me it's back to hourly.