PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen another person PLAYING MW?

-->FISH<--
05-20-2012, 09:41 AM
I was at my son's state wrestling meet yesterday and a guy there was adding troops and opening crates. I was creeping over his shoulder for a bit, then went down to talk to him and checked out his base and stats. Right after that, one of the kids from his high school walked up and showed us his base. I thought this was hilarious.

Have you stumbled on or met someone and found out they play MW?????

The kid was only interested in the # of troops I had..... interesting different ways people see the game.

Ryan5100
05-20-2012, 09:44 AM
Nope but seems interesting

Ryan5100
05-20-2012, 09:45 AM
Nope but seems interestingNot MW but I was playing CC in one of my classes and someone seen me on it and he had CC also

Luke7676
05-20-2012, 09:45 AM
@Fish. Haha. That's cool man. I've only ran into one person so far. And since then I've added him and taken him under my wing as a sort.. Lolz tring to help him figure it out haha. I told him I was the same way when I first started. Just have to set the hook still on him.. The bait is still dangling right in front of him ;)

SeqWins
05-20-2012, 09:47 AM
This is actually a cool thread because just a couple of weeks ago I was at my shop and see a couple of guys just talking about Mafia and me being the gamer I am butt in and ask, Hey what game are you guys talking about? Crime City man! You should download it! I said yes I have it but you know what's a better game MW! And they are like you play too?

So needless to say they are Funzio fans and enjoy the hell out of MW! I proceed to tell them about the forum and I believe there's a couple of them roaming around here passing for regular forumites.:rolleyes:

War Priest
05-20-2012, 10:44 AM
I have never seen another. I ask a bunch of people but they don't even know what MW is. That would be cool though.

Copenhagen
05-20-2012, 12:08 PM
My wife called me one time while standing in the jetway boarding line at the airport just to tell me, " this guy standing next to me is playing your stupid war game, what level are you?"

andymac106
05-20-2012, 12:21 PM
Yeah. I walked up to my teacher and her was playing MW and we had a nice long talk about the game and how much better I was than he was. It was actually interesting and it got my out of that nights homework

-->FISH<--
05-20-2012, 03:50 PM
Flanny bump

Thunder Child
05-20-2012, 04:40 PM
One of my students plays and is now one of my allies. Get together at least once a week to compare notes and look at our own bases on the other's device. Totally different approach to the game. He's a low level player and very happy to camp out and build his economy. Started after me but now some of his buildings higher level. The biggest difference, though, is that he doesn't get as excited as me about the game - he hasn't bothered with the latest upgrade and doesn't do much with the events. Probably give him a C+ end of the semester for lack of effort!

Hello Kitty
05-20-2012, 04:48 PM
My wife called me one time while standing in the jetway boarding line at the airport just to tell me, " this guy standing next to me is playing your stupid war game, what level are you?"Wasn't sure if I should post here or in "You know you have a modern war problem if..."

you're on a plane sweeping your base for cash and opening a crate before the door closes (problem #1 that you play to the last minute because you're not going to get wifi inflight) and recognize the sound of someone else collecting cash from his base (problem #2 that I recognize the sound) and ask if he was playing MW.

Answer was yes, and then I felt validated that there was someone else as bad as me trying to do the same thing (problem #3 you commiserate with someone else who is going to miss some opens because of no wifi).

Maybe the problems are all negated because I was really glad I wasn't in the same row to have to talk about MW the whole flight? :) Bahahahaha.

Oh, wait. Problem #4. As soon as the plane lands, turn on iPad to open a crate. Never mind. :) But get off plane fast to avoid guy - he didn't look like Aidan (aka Bradley Cooper).

-->FISH<--
05-20-2012, 04:55 PM
Perfect place for the story that's hilarious HK.....

SeqWins
05-20-2012, 05:02 PM
Dude TC you're a comedian lol give him at least a B now lol

Lt. Falcon
05-21-2012, 07:55 AM
I was at the Spurs vs Clippers game trying to open sea crates last week. I saw some one else in line to get beer doing the same...