PDA

View Full Version : Transfer android to iPod touch

Alexo
05-20-2012, 09:40 AM
I cannot transfer my account android to iPod touch. What is the problem?
If I cannot, I want make new account on my iPod touch. But the problem is there is already one account and I don't wanna continue with it. How can I restart the game?

iteachem
05-20-2012, 09:45 AM
Can't transfer iOS to android....Or vice versa

If there is already account on iPod you might need to transfer it to another iOS before starting a new account...

Alexo
05-20-2012, 10:05 AM
It is too bad. why I can't reset the game
Thank you

iteachem
05-20-2012, 10:08 AM
Not sure, but in the threads I have read since being active on here it seems that funzio support won't do this. You could try to ask them at support@funzio.com

Whats wrong with your current IOS account? Anything that can't be fixed by following forum advice?

QPR
05-20-2012, 10:15 AM
It is too bad. why I can't reset the game
Thank you

Just delete the crime city app and make sure you remove settings when doing so. Download crime city from app store and your start afresh.

iteachem
05-20-2012, 10:30 AM
Just delete the crime city app and make sure you remove settings when doing so. Download crime city from app store and your start afresh.

doesn't work on ios... it is tied to machine id... Have done factory resets and comes back with all account info.. don't know about android

QPR
05-20-2012, 10:32 AM
doesn't work on ios... it is tied to machine id... Have done factory resets and comes back with all account info.. don't know about android

It definitely does work mate.

iteachem
05-20-2012, 10:34 AM

If I am wrong then I learned something new... I was pretty sure I tried it, but ..... oh well

iteachem
05-20-2012, 12:14 PM

Hey qps just tried it with kingdom age... Completely deleted app, deleted all game data etc on iPad... Reinstalled and game is back up with same account and all data...... Are you referring to droid app by chance? Don't want to risk this with cc but I thought it was tied to uid of the iOS device thus deleting app doesnt delete account.

Alexo
05-20-2012, 04:13 PM
Not sure, but in the threads I have read since being active on here it seems that funzio support won't do this. You could try to ask them at support@funzio.com

Whats wrong with your current IOS account? Anything that can't be fixed by following forum advice?

Other peole played. WrOng developing for me:(

Alexo
05-20-2012, 04:15 PM
Hey qps just tried it with kingdom age... Completely deleted app, deleted all game data etc on iPad... Reinstalled and game is back up with same account and all data...... Are you referring to droid app by chance? Don't want to risk this with cc but I thought it was tied to uid of the iOS device thus deleting app doesnt delete account.

Yeap I tried. It doesn't work. Same account :(

Dreno33
05-20-2012, 09:37 PM
you can do a wipe out on an Android and it deletes your game data. not for apple products though.

JuSt.SiCk
05-21-2012, 12:33 AM
Is ur idevice jailbroken? If yes, then get UDID Faker via Cydia and change the UDID for CC in this App. Then u can create a new Account.