PDA

View Full Version : Message from payam

QPR
05-20-2012, 04:08 AM
Just come back from gym and see payam has posted on my wall

"I am Xenoke, a Crime city addict. Yes I wear short shorts and pastel colored shirts. Yes I spent $50k US on Gold to become the biggest spender ever in crime city. So what? I am sick of jealous people impersonating me. I got them all banned by writing on the forums. My legacy and name will live forever as the best that ever lived. Worship me or I will rob you and attack you with my Indian gang forever!!"

Get a life payam

k0de
05-20-2012, 04:18 AM
Who wears short shorts?!?

QPR
05-20-2012, 04:21 AM
No idea. It doesn't make sense anyway

Dillinja
05-20-2012, 04:28 AM
" My legacy and name will live forever as the best that ever lived."

Ah well, at least he reads the forums and has acknowledged what I wrote yesterday.

In game, Pieman posted on my wall yesterday after a few posts back and forth he stopped posting.
I'd love for that bocat to try again as I need a new psychological challenge and may keep me interested in the game a little bit longer

QPR
05-20-2012, 04:39 AM
Ah well, at least he reads the forums and has acknowledged what I wrote yesterday.

In game, Pieman posted on my wall yesterday after a few posts back and forth he stopped posting.
I'd love for the f@ggot to try again as I need a new psychological challenge and may keep me interested in the game a little bit longer

No idea how he found me seeing as my in game name is Alex. The guy must be a right wrongun.

Dillinja
05-20-2012, 05:06 AM
He just uses your message on anyone's wall to spam.
Nothing scientific or clever.
Due to his recent postings which have included a racial element, sissy boy and his BFF's are gonna get it.

QPR
05-20-2012, 05:09 AM
He just uses your message on anyone's wall to spam.
Nothing scientific or clever.
Due to his recent postings which have included a racial element, sissy boy and his BFF's are gonna get it.

Odd behaviour indeed. Bringing race into it is a different matter all together and if that is indeed true funzio should ban him.

Swifty
05-20-2012, 06:12 AM
If anyone besides Payam posted that kind of spam on walls, they would be banned.

CCMark says anyone can change their name, but if anyone else repeatedly changed their name for the sole purpose of defaming players, they would be banned.

Must be an odd set of circumstances that protects Payam.

Dillinja
05-20-2012, 06:17 AM
If anyone besides Payam posted that kind of spam on walls, they would be banned.

CCMark says anyone can change their name, but if anyone else repeatedly changed their name for the sole purpose of defaming players, they would be banned.

Must be an odd set of circumstances that protects Payam.

Swifty, I dont care whether he is your BFF or not...fcuk that, that's between you and him...all I want to know is where you stand on Payam's use of racist abuse.

QPR
05-20-2012, 06:31 AM
Swifty, I dont care whether he is your BFF or not...fcuk that, that's between you and him...all I want to know is where you stand on Payam's use of racist abuse.

I know where I stand on it and he shouldn't be allowed to post stuff like that

upsman_17
05-20-2012, 06:36 AM

I love talking smack on walls when I'm in the middle of a war with someone but have never crossed the line into racial remarks. There are so much other ways you can go to get under someone's skin without resorting to that. It's a little bush league if you ask me. If CC doesn't honor my request to change my name to crime city mark, I am thinking about submitting another ticket to change it to Payams Daddy. I'm sure it will earn me some major beat downs when I get to the upper levels. But it will also allow me the opportunity for some interesting witty repartee with CC's resident Shmucklord. :)

Aid
05-20-2012, 06:45 AM
I don't mind smack talk, I am offended by what he has posted on my wall, which I deleted and now I have been beaten down for the past day

Dravak
05-20-2012, 07:04 AM
First off all can you guys stop posting about that spoiled brat , the more you ignore him, the more he realise it is a gnat .... it just a annoying mosquito .
while fun for a while and distracting , you are just encouraging him to take it futher ...
Racial remarks or sexuality remark are frowned on if people have morals .
A joke is a joke , a lie is a lie , but when a person keeps ranting the same thing , no matter how he change the wording .. is still the same thing .

another STFU about pay america , cause you are already paying ! lmao one way or another .

QPR
05-20-2012, 07:14 AM
First off all can you guys stop posting about that spoiled brat , the more you ignore him, the more he realise it is a gnat .... it just a annoying mosquito .
while fun for a while and distracting , you are just encouraging him to take it futher ...
Racial remarks or sexuality remark are frowned on if people have morals .
A joke is a joke , a lie is a lie , but when a person keeps ranting the same thing , no matter how he change the wording .. is still the same thing .

another STFU about pay america , cause you are already paying ! lmao one way or another .

Thanks for that payam.

Swifty
05-20-2012, 08:05 AM
@ Dillinja

You need to start paying more attention. Payam and I are mortal enemies. When he uses my name is his abusive posts, he is trying to get you to do exactly what you are doing.

I expect him to change his name to Swifty or Dillinja next.

Dillinja
05-20-2012, 08:40 AM
@ Dillinja

You need to start paying more attention. Payam and I are mortal enemies. When he uses my name is his abusive posts, he is trying to get you to do exactly what you are doing.

I expect him to change his name to Swifty or Dillinja next.

He's already spammed 'Dillinja is my second account on my iPad' on people's walls.
Am I bothered? Like fcuk.
We all know him and sandman are pals, also you and sandman are pals, so only natural you and pieman to be pals.

Swifty
05-20-2012, 08:45 AM
Sigh.

You have some personal agenda in spreading this disinformation?

<3 Hz
05-20-2012, 08:59 AM
They don't seem to want to ban their cash cows for obvious reasons. There's another player out there as nasty as he is, just on a smaller scale. Supposedly they have provided Funzio with over $100,000 in revenue in the past year, so that's why they're still around.

Dillinja
05-20-2012, 09:06 AM
Sigh.

You have some personal agenda in spreading this disinformation?
No bro.You know me, I say as I see it and you are one sneaky ginger crotched maggit
You've already made it clear you have an agenda...so why get defensive about it?

Swifty
05-20-2012, 09:33 AM
@Dillinja

Only one of us is being nasty here, and that is you. What is it with the grade-school name-calling?

At one point, Payam attacked me every hour, stealing my event crates, cooking off my defense explosives. In your culture, maybe that is the start of some exotic mating ritual, but where I come from, it is generally not considered a sign of friendship.

Sandman calls me "Judas" and I call him "Iscariot" and again, maybe in your culture, those are terms of endearment, but where I come from, they are death penalty insults.

Dillinja
05-20-2012, 09:40 AM
@Dillinja

Only one of us is being nasty here, and that is you. What is it with the grade-school name-calling?

At one point, Payam attacked me every hour, stealing my event crates, cooking off my defense explosives. In your culture, maybe that is the start of some exotic mating ritual, but where I come from, it is generally not considered a sign of friendship.

Sandman calls me "Judas" and I call him "Iscariot" and again, maybe in your culture, those are terms of endearment, but where I come from, they are death penalty insults.

Must be some kind pre-mating ritual you guys have.
Good luck with playing your agenda, you know one day you will come unstuck.
Shame I won't be playing CC long enough to see that.

As for throwing insults...oh I get i shouldn't do it on the forums... like you I should only do it in PM.
Btw, my culture is English though my heritage isn't...do you have a problem with that?
Or are you as racist as your friend payam is?

Swifty
05-20-2012, 10:05 AM
There has been a tragic misunderstanding here, and I will accept 50% of the blame for it, but I am not taking more than 50%.

Vile Lynn
05-20-2012, 10:37 AM
Make-up time?

jobadass
05-20-2012, 10:51 AM
Make-up time?
LOL. I hope so. I like both of these guys.
@D. payam posted that Dillinja is his 2nd account. Your in-game name isn't dillinja anways, right? Or is it and I thought you were someone else?

Swifty
05-20-2012, 11:36 AM
This is exactly what Payam hoped to accomplish.

He is sitting back laughing at us.

Swifty
05-20-2012, 11:48 AM
OK, since Dillinja is determined to be nasty, then I am going to be nasty, too.

This is Payam's rear end: o
This is his rear end in prison: O

i need muney
05-20-2012, 11:54 AM
Short shorts. New fab this summer.

Dillinja
05-20-2012, 11:55 AM
LOL. I hope so. I like both of these guys.
@D. payam posted that Dillinja is his 2nd account. Your in-game name isn't dillinja anways, right? Or is it and I thought you were someone else?
Hey Jo. In game name is same as forum name.

This is exactly what Payam hoped to accomplish.

He is sitting back laughing at us.

Trust me, Pieman's time is coming. He'll most probably be my last hit before I quit.
As for you, you and I both know what's been said behind the scenes. Like you said nothing personal, just complicated business....

Swifty
05-20-2012, 12:14 PM
Payam walks into a bar holding a duck.

The bartender asks, "What are you doing with that pig?"

Payam says, "This isn't a pig, it's a duck."

The bartender says, "Yeah, I know, I was talking to the duck."

<3 Hz
05-20-2012, 11:43 PM
As for throwing insults...oh I get i shouldn't do it on the forums... like you I should only do it in PM.
Btw, my culture is English though my heritage isn't...do you have a problem with that?
Or are you as racist as your friend payam is?

I hate people like that in general. It didn't happen in CC, but on another forum some bastard called me an anchor baby. Little did he know that my mother became a US citizen in 1971.

Swifty
05-21-2012, 02:15 AM
@Dillinja

Should I start posting that Payam is your friend? It is no more true about me than it is about you.

Should I start posting that you are a racist? It is no more true about me than it is about you.

I am completely failing to see why you are spreading Payam's lies about me.

Dillinja
05-21-2012, 02:38 AM
@Dillinja

Should I start posting that Payam is your friend? It is no more true about me than it is about you.

Should I start posting that you are a racist? It is no more true about me than it is about you.

I am completely failing to see why you are spreading Payam's lies about me.

Swifty, you can post what you like mate. Would it bother me? not in the least bit
People on the forum kind of know i'm very straight down the line. Just be prepared for what will follow.

As for the race card, I asked you initially in my first post....all you had to do was give a straight answer instead of going round the houses.

You can continue this or let it lie...you choose.

Mocamo
05-21-2012, 02:54 AM
Just come back from gym and see payam has posted on my wall

"I am Xenoke, a Crime city addict. Yes I wear short shorts and pastel colored shirts. Yes I spent $50k US on Gold to become the biggest spender ever in crime city. So what? I am sick of jealous people impersonating me. I got them all banned by writing on the forums. My legacy and name will live forever as the best that ever lived. Worship me or I will rob you and attack you with my Indian gang forever!!"

Get a life payam

I got the same message 2/3 days ago

Swifty
05-21-2012, 08:36 AM
@Dillinja

Not sure what more I can say. You know that I am not Payam's friend and you know that I am not a racist.

You don't see any irony in accusing me of being Payam's friend while you are helping Payam by repeating his lies? And now we have people quoting you spreading Payam's lies.

Payam is the only winner in this mess. And again today Payam is posting his "Swifty is my BFF" horse****. And Dillinja, more people are going to believe that if you keep repeating it.

Robin Hood
05-21-2012, 09:16 AM
I sincerely wish I had this much free time on my hands ...

Gaming Will
05-21-2012, 01:21 PM
If Payam "Xenoke" changes his name and he is currently in your newsfeed, does the name change there or does it stay?

Just curious.

Dravak
05-21-2012, 01:59 PM
good question will , I don't remember , I do know changing avatar in the past , still showed the avatar at the time of the post , think thus the name stays also .

But not 100% sure .

Joeycool
05-21-2012, 02:35 PM
If Payam "Xenoke" changes his name and he is currently in your newsfeed, does the name change there or does it stay?

Just curious.

They stay. I had spam from Payam / jonnho. on my wall at the same time.

And then jonnho / Xenoke at the same time.

Yep... he spams me a lot. I recently got my own personal spam. A CC aspiration of mine achieved there!

jobadass
05-21-2012, 02:46 PM
They stay. I had spam from Payam / jonnho. on my wall at the same time.

And then jonnho / Xenoke at the same time.

Yep... he spams me a lot. I recently got my own personal spam. A CC aspiration of mine achieved there!
Saw him mention you a few times. I think maybe someone has a crush on you.

jobadass
05-21-2012, 03:01 PM
He's now named "Alex"

Babytway
05-21-2012, 03:02 PM
I say as I see it and you are one sneaky ginger crotched maggit

LMAO i'm just catching up on threads but this made me choke on my coffee just reading it. i might have to use this line one day

QPR
05-21-2012, 03:09 PM
He's now named "Alex"

He is trying to hide !