PDA

View Full Version : For Those of You Who are Rob Happy...

PawnXIIX
05-19-2012, 09:02 PM
What is the minimum $/tap that you look for when robbing people? With me right now everybody that is on my rivals list seems to be still in the dark ages with clothing stores and pizza parlors and delis so there aren't always uncollected lofts just sitting around. I still haven't even found one ._.

Right now if I can make over $2,000 a tap or the building pays out respect over 10RP/tap i'll rob it. What do you guys look for when picking buildings to rob?

If this was already made a discussion could somebody point me in the direction also? :confused:

Dravak
05-19-2012, 09:06 PM
Those were the awesome times , robbing women clothing stores and shoe stores LOL

First 50 gold I ever purchased was femme fatale ..... enjoy the good times lol .
Warehouse , Clothing store , Shoe store and then meatfactory for respec :p

PawnXIIX
05-19-2012, 09:15 PM
I'm sure these people with 150 mafia are surely going to be confused when they get on the device to realize most of their buildings are intact but I robbed $60 from both their clothing stores and $220 from their meat factories :P

joaquim
05-19-2012, 09:17 PM
I like buildings that are gonna give me around $1000 per hit at level 1.

Plumbernick9
05-19-2012, 09:22 PM
I'm at level 132 and I try to make a total collection of at least $50,000 per hood. Those gentleman clubs and rock cafe's are starting to show up more frequently too. $79,000 a tap on the strip clubs is always a nice little bonus.

joaquim
05-19-2012, 09:23 PM
I'm at level 132 and I try to make a total collection of at least $50,000 per hood. Those gentleman clubs and rock cafe's are starting to show up more frequently too.

That's a nice goal to set for yourself. Not many of the people that I face have good stuff to rob so my goal is $10000 per hood.

Plumbernick9
05-19-2012, 09:25 PM
$10,000 at level82 is definitely a good haul. Just keep hitting those rivals and don't forget to check your empire times for those revenge hits.

joaquim
05-19-2012, 09:28 PM
$10,000 at level82 is definitely a good haul. Just keep hitting those rivals and don't forget to check your empire times for those revenge hits.

Yea I came I had this one rival a week ago who I kept talking trash to so he'd come after me. Met him again I think yesterday or two days ago. Also came across a person with an even better economy. They had Upscale Clubs so I talked trash to them so I could go back and get $18,000 from those. I also got nearly $100,000 of this one person, but that's cause they had a lot of cash on hand.

Dravak
05-19-2012, 09:33 PM
I'm sure these people with 150 mafia are surely going to be confused when they get on the device to realize most of their buildings are intact but I robbed $60 from both their clothing stores and $220 from their meat factories :P

Hahaha yeah I even had a rivalry with Olivia lol those were the good times ...
Free cash when ever she lost a fight ;)

Some people take it so seriously that you target there favorite buildings ...
it iis not the money that count , it is the respect .
Sadly I stopped robbing once the raid missions were over , cause don't need the cash .
But for respec farming those buildings were huge for lower levels .

PawnXIIX
05-19-2012, 09:53 PM
I just took a haul of $70,000 and that's on the high side right now, that was a collection of level 4 movie theaters and level 10 pawn shops, level 10 basketball courts and a few other random buildings.

But I really want to get into the higher levels where they actually have a good number of upscale clubs. Usually if I get lucky enough to find somebody who realized the value of the loft they also never realize the value of upgrading it to level 2 :( So that's only $4,400 haul? I don't know that's speculation of 40% rob since they also are good at making sure they collect it D:

k0de
05-19-2012, 09:57 PM
Since I generally put all proceeds from robberies towards buying explosives, I'll pass on anything that won't at least get me an Anthrax Grenade ($32k) or at least get me close to that. If I'm running short or Stun Grenades I might settle for less though. Otherwise, I feel I'd be better off by using that stamina simply attacking, taking whatever Respect I get and having it count towards TL/HH goals.

I'll hit any building for a decent amount of Respect though. I still rob any Clothing Store I come across, as well as Warehouses and Meat Factories (and obviously Lofts, French Restaurants etc).

PawnXIIX
05-19-2012, 10:09 PM
Sometimes when I have a very long streak of not finding collectible buildings i'll just start robbing Domincans and other close to $1k/tap buildings since any money that they don't have is a benefit for me in the long run :P

Ugh, I hate robbing buildings only for it to give me $1. Houses and Warehouses for me are the biggest offenders in this category...always mocking me.

Euchred
05-19-2012, 10:13 PM
I've been doing a minimun of 20k per tap for a couple months now, one of the reasons I don't rob that much.

PawnXIIX
05-19-2012, 10:21 PM
So that means that you're robbing buildings with a payout of $100,000...

I'd jump up and down in joy if I found somebody who had a building uncollected over $20k ._.

Also with that insane income/hour figure you have there in your signature, I can tell why it's not even that important to rob. Right now I have $30k and hour so robbing somebody for even just $10k (pretty commonplace) is the equivalent income of 20 minutes in just seconds. Always a good feeling.

Euchred
05-19-2012, 10:29 PM
In the "shark pool" so many people have buildings that meet that criteria. Robbing can be very important to build your own income especially if you're in a savings race.

PawnXIIX
05-19-2012, 10:37 PM
And that's why I am in no way, shape, or form eager to get there either D:

I want to increase my level because that would mean more stamina and energy and more areas to get some higher weaponry in to better increase my attack and defense. At the same time I know that if I level up too quickly without properly supplying my mob with such weapons that I will a wad of cookie dough in no time.

Just robbed a guy with 8 more mafia and 1,250 in gold spent on items + event items as well...buying gold doesn't really seem to help him :P

Plumbernick9
05-19-2012, 10:46 PM
You should be eager to get to the shark pool. Embrace the challenge, it will only make you a better player.

If you collect on time, you will have nothing to worry about. Sync, sync, sync.

Illuminati
05-19-2012, 10:48 PM
I was robbed the other day for about $150,000. I've been waiting for my revenge and finally got the guy back last night for $1.2 million. I guess he had a busy Friday and didn't get around to collecting from a lot of his buildings including two nightclubs, an office building, 2 churches, etc.

PawnXIIX
05-19-2012, 10:50 PM
Yeah rarely if ever do I miss collections. The only reasons for that are oversleeping or work conflicts. Other than that I almost never get robbed. Lately I've had people steal from my laundromats... O.o

Either frustrated or just want some revenge. But honestly I get a good laugh when I see the news feed come up saying "so-and-so robbed $120" with fails in between all of them ^^

Plumbernick9
05-20-2012, 12:20 AM
Yeah rarely if ever do I miss collections. The only reasons for that are oversleeping or work conflicts. Other than that I almost never get robbed. Lately I've had people steal from my laundromats... O.o

Either frustrated or just want some revenge. But honestly I get a good laugh when I see the news feed come up saying "so-and-so robbed $120" with fails in between all of them ^^

Farming RP possibly. Right about now would be a good time to go PT or NC hunting.

PawnXIIX
05-20-2012, 01:11 AM
Honesty if I just wanted a ton of RP I'd just go find clothing stores. I guarantee that the average I see per hood is about 1.1... O.o

some of them even let me get in 3 clicks for 30RP or more. I understand people farm Laundromats because it's only 1XP per tap, but is there something greater that i'm missing??

Plumbernick9
05-20-2012, 02:12 AM
Clothing stores are not in every hood. Laundromats are everywhere.

PawnXIIX
05-20-2012, 02:23 AM
At level 88 over here, i'm averaging over 1 per hood, I find them everywhere and i'm not sure why people find so much value in them... O.o

Maybe they're just too lazy destroy them I suppose? Is that the only reason to farm laundromats?

Swifty
05-20-2012, 04:14 AM
I rob every building, even for $1 or 1 respect point.

iteachem
05-20-2012, 04:32 AM
I was robbed the other day for about $150,000. I've been waiting for my revenge and finally got the guy back last night for $1.2 million. I guess he had a busy Friday and didn't get around to collecting from a lot of his buildings including two nightclubs, an office building, 2 churches, etc.

That's my recent strategy exactly... I leave one decent building uncollected as bait and usually find that on Friday Saturday nights after I put the kids to bed I can revenge a ton more....just got a nightclub this morning that way

Aid
05-20-2012, 04:39 AM
At level 88 over here, i'm averaging over 1 per hood, I find them everywhere and i'm not sure why people find so much value in them... O.o

Maybe they're just too lazy destroy them I suppose? Is that the only reason to farm laundromats?

Players go after laundromats because the RP to XP ratio is high. So for those that are crawling it means little XP and longer to level up. I think the ratio is 2:1 ...and I think it is best to stick to laundromats that are level 7-9 (someone please correct me if wrong, could not find the old post that covers the best LM levels to rob)

Buck
05-20-2012, 05:02 AM
Won't hit a building unless I get at least 15k from it...just finishing TL first

Dr BoneCrusher
05-20-2012, 05:24 AM
Thug life, clothing store and loft combination may not be the slowest leveling strategy for respect points but, is the fastest stratagy to acquire them.

enahs1
05-20-2012, 05:36 AM
Hmm. Out of my 20 stamina, I robbed 15,000 and attacked and won 143,000. Pretty good for me :)

enahs1
05-20-2012, 06:03 AM
Just leveled up and got my stamina refilled. I went out to my first rival's hood and got 92,000 total.

iteachem
05-20-2012, 06:05 AM
Just leveled up and got my stamina refilled. I went out to my first rival's hood and got 92,000 total.

Have you found any of the NCs I sent you...

enahs1
05-20-2012, 06:07 AM
Sadly no, I think they may be too high for me. I'm on level 88 now. So I'll check it a minute or so

Vile Lynn
05-20-2012, 11:07 AM
I rob every building, even for $1 or 1 respect point.

Same here, until the last one is gone.

PawnXIIX
05-20-2012, 11:12 AM
I would do that but I don't have the stamina to do that, so I have to be picky and choosy about what I rob. Not having a good day, seems everybody woke up at the same time to collect their buildings :/

Found a guy with level 2 brownstone and level 3 wholesale, crematorium, blah blah blah but every single one says "cannot rob, already looted" and it's been the same for 10 hours now <.<

enahs1
05-20-2012, 11:14 AM
Pawn, what's your in game name

PawnXIIX
05-20-2012, 11:26 AM
Just sent it to you on pm

joaquim
05-20-2012, 11:53 AM
I would do that but I don't have the stamina to do that, so I have to be picky and choosy about what I rob. Not having a good day, seems everybody woke up at the same time to collect their buildings :/

Found a guy with level 2 brownstone and level 3 wholesale, crematorium, blah blah blah but every single one says "cannot rob, already looted" and it's been the same for 10 hours now <.<

That sucks.

Vile Lynn
05-20-2012, 02:31 PM
I would do that but I don't have the stamina to do that, so I have to be picky and choosy about what I rob.

I only have 16 stamina... It replenishes, so I wait & rob some more.

Swifty
05-20-2012, 05:08 PM
I have 144 stamina, and try not to waste a single one of them.

PawnXIIX
05-20-2012, 06:35 PM
I put a lot of points into attack and defense before I found the forums. Now I know they have a limit on their effectiveness which is reached at level 100 I believe...So i'm left with 73 attack, 35 defense, 1470 energy and 22 stamina now. After i get to 1,500 energy every point will be going to stamina just because I never knew before the forums how important it was :(

joaquim
05-20-2012, 06:40 PM
I put a lot of points into attack and defense before I found the forums. Now I know they have a limit on their effectiveness which is reached at level 100 I believe...So i'm left with 73 attack, 35 defense, 1470 energy and 22 stamina now. After i get to 1,500 energy every point will be going to stamina just because I never knew before the forums how important it was :(

What I do is everytime my energy reaches the next hundred I put 5 skill points into attack and defense and then go back to energy with my left over 2 points going to stamina. This process repeats itself over and over again.

PawnXIIX
05-20-2012, 06:54 PM
My goal right now is simply stamina. Right now the 1,500 energy gives me enough energy to go for most of the things i'm trying to acquire... The main thing I like when i'm bored is simply farming NATO gas masks, the drop rate is averaging 1 every 1,111 energy in a perfect world :)

Whereas they are not the most powerful item, they drop stupendously well and are not bad with defense :)

joaquim
05-20-2012, 07:04 PM
My goal right now is simply stamina. Right now the 1,500 energy gives me enough energy to go for most of the things i'm trying to acquire... The main thing I like when i'm bored is simply farming NATO gas masks, the drop rate is averaging 1 every 1,111 energy in a perfect world :)

Whereas they are not the most powerful item, they drop stupendously well and are not bad with defense :)

Isn't that farmed at the control tower at the airport? I can't quite remember.

Schtikman
05-20-2012, 07:22 PM
My best robbery was 1.7 million on "Power" at level 89 maybe. Now I'm level 121

joaquim
05-20-2012, 07:23 PM
My best robbery was 1.7 million on "Power"

Damn that's a lot of cash. What level are you?

badvoc0
05-21-2012, 03:13 AM
back on topic...i have 27 stamina and will generally only rob for a 20K + payout - UC or better although i will rob anything from 2K up if i've only got a few minutes to play and need to burn some stamina.

Normally would use the first few stamina in PvP to keep the TL goals moving then spend some time hood crawling to find a good rob, if the stamina builds back up then repeat the TL hits and carry on.

BDouble
05-21-2012, 03:02 PM
The worst rivalry is when you find yourself going back and forth with one guy robbing each other. eventually he robs more from you than you do from him because your economy is making way more then his little waste land of a hood.

i'm on lvl 105 and finally coming across people with decent hoods. i'm happy with a 40k pay out for now. my biggest has been 180k so far.