PDA

View Full Version : How about this?!

mnju_03
05-19-2012, 06:22 PM
Buying gold and farming is good, it helps the company, it's fun... For a whole.
But let's face it, always someone stronger and it makes you feel like it was a waste.

How about buying in game cash, stimulate the growth of good expansions, spendy HL
Buildings... Use gold for buildings... This is still fun, knowingly that money invested is money donated to entertainment funds...

Whatchu think?! ;)

Dravak
05-19-2012, 06:24 PM
Stupidity .... cause you are just going to be a farmer favorite target ....
So if you don't mind being robbed all day and farmed for cash ...

It is cheaper to go play sim city ;)

Sorry not buying in game cash ! , it is earned overtime , unless you don't have patience .
But if you don't have patience , the game is easily peaked anyway .

Luke 3457
05-19-2012, 06:27 PM
++1 its free be patient... Rob more but in game cash horrible real cash investment/ option

mnju_03
05-19-2012, 06:29 PM
Stupidity .... cause you are just going to be a farmer favorite target ....
So if you don't mind being robbed all day and farmed for cash ...

It is cheaper to go play sim city ;)

Sorry not buying in game cash ! , it is earned overtime , unless you don't have patience .
But if you don't have patience , the game is easily peaked anyway .

Interesting.. So you're saying it's not only cheaper but more logical to play other types of games...
Jump ship to say?

Dravak
05-19-2012, 06:56 PM
No if they can get there freaking collectief asses together ... and think long term why they made this game .
They can still save CC , the MW - KA frenchise has a peak , CC doesn't .

here gee they should give me free gold for this :p analyst ;)
Explanation , if something like this happens in MW or KA , it automatically means game over ..
A xenoke , payam , iceman on rampage before they quit , means a lot of HL players just quit permanently !

While in CC you cannot do much damage , it also means the people leaving is less .
But yeah once you start to lose this much of the forum community , it is hard to recover it .
Look in the end people ,play ,pay or donate or contribute , cause of feelings for fairness , fun , rewarding, justice or community bonding .

Not for being a sneaky cheating godlike greedy milking flunky , with no style !

mnju_03
05-19-2012, 06:58 PM
No if they can get there freaking collectief asses together ... and think long term why they made this game .
They can still save CC , the MW - KA frenchise has a peak , CC doesn't .

here gee they should give me free gold for this :p analyst ;)
Explanation , if something like this happens in MW or KA , it automatically means game over ..
A xenoke , payam , iceman on rampage before they quit , means a lot of HL players just quit permanently !

While in CC you cannot do much damage , it also means the people leaving is less .
But yeah once you start to lose this much of the forum community , it is hard to recover it .
Look in the end people ,play ,pay or donate or contribute , cause of feelings for fairness , fun , rewarding, justice or community bonding .

Not for being a sneaky cheating godlike greedy milking flunky , with no style !

F it, I'll do it live. Name that reference.

Nudie
05-19-2012, 07:09 PM
Interesting insights. I'm done with buying gold. It's an exercise in futility trying to be stronger and stronger. Using gold just put $$$ into the pockets of the company. No matter how much gold you spend or how strong you become in the game, it is still just a game and a bunch of pixels on a screen with no more meaning in RL than you are prepared to give it. I will continue playing as long as I am still having fun but have no qualms about quitting the game once it gets tedious - it's beginning to get real tedious especially with the events which are such a drain and which often ends in frustration and even anger.

Dravak
05-19-2012, 07:12 PM
What you mean ;) want me to name the people guilty lol , they know who they are .

Look in the past stunts , you can't blaim funzio , cause majority cheated out of own free will .
The betatester is a different story , infact forcing it onto live and expect them not to cheat , lol seriously ? ... while it worked fine for stupid MW and KA (no am not a beta tester ) but that is cause the game hasn't gotten solid ground yet .. CC is a different game structure .
Remember as a company grows it tries to maintain a reputation of "caring" customership relations .
Not take a dump all over it lol , especially not with it flag ship (cash cow) .

They really losed oversight , not even there superb customer service can fix this damage .
Quick survey over the casual brackets I am in , shows almost no new crate item purchases .
So if HL and Casuals comes to the same agreement and understanding , it is not worth it .
Then sorry they just lost it this time !
For lowest bracket it might be different story , but those are the starting users ..
Now how long till they can make up the loses and how long till they learned there lesson ?

Ego is a wonderfull thing , but it cut two ways ;)

So now 4000 gold please funzio ! you know where to give it too lol

mnju_03
05-19-2012, 07:16 PM
Lol.... Nicely worded.

G Wiz
05-19-2012, 07:17 PM
F it, I'll do it live. Name that reference.Bill o reilly hahaha!

Well I have used cash options maybe once or twice. Point is, I've been through cc b4 and I really have lost quite a bit of patience since then, but its what I have chosen to do.

No matter what we might say, we have all spent some kind of real money to be one step ahead of the majority...the sharks will always be out there.

mnju_03
05-19-2012, 07:40 PM
Bill o reilly hahaha!

Well I have used cash options maybe once or twice. Point is, I've been through cc b4 and I really have lost quite a bit of patience since then, but its what I have chosen to do.

No matter what we might say, we have all spent some kind of real money to be one step ahead of the majority...the sharks will always be out there.

God, you don't have a single post I don't wholeheartedly agree with.