PDA

View Full Version : !!!HIT LIST!!! Let's do it!!!

CAPT.GIN
05-19-2012, 06:20 PM
Hello all my friends it's gin... Lol I'm useing wifi as we speak and well it's early over here so before I get my day started I wanted to start a new thread... I'm tired as heck but hay a great thread just hit me out of no ware... MW needs to add a hit list in the next update they do... That would make the game so much better and awsome. Hear me out guys, why not do it? You could put anyone in the list and you can kill them, who ever put them on the hit list could offer money, the silver medal lol I forgot what there called, or even gold!!! That would be amazing, and I hope it happens... This would be the best way to get rid of farmers, or people who message you something dirty lol, or people who just tic you off... Let's say a ex allie who deleted you for noting to lol... Oh and this is the best part gold players who you know you can't defeat so you let someone else take care of them for you, for a price that is. I myself think it's a great idea and would be great for the game... So anyways guys I'm gonna let you tell me what you think... I'm gonna go so I'll see you guys later...

Ryan5100
05-19-2012, 06:30 PM
Off topic - hoes vacation? Hope your havin a good time! 😊also if u have spare time would u add me*120 049 516?
On topic - I think it would be kinda cool

SeqWins
05-19-2012, 06:46 PM
If we do that we would need to add health and make it an option to use skill points on, also casualty rates would need to be adjusted.

To late in the game to make this happen IMHO.

Vote No and it wouldn't be cool

Dreno33
05-19-2012, 06:46 PM
your options are so twisted. wheres the no(period) option?

Agent Orange
05-19-2012, 06:48 PM
Oddly there are 'hit lists' already out their. Team Pirate has one.....

War Priest
05-19-2012, 07:45 PM

To be honest, I don't see how that really is possible. Trying to run a clan through just comments seems pretty difficult.

War Priest
05-19-2012, 07:45 PM
Aren't you suppose to be in Italy?

spectra
05-20-2012, 12:43 AM
Hello all my friends it's gin... Lol I'm useing wifi as we speak and well it's early over here so before I get my day started I wanted to start a new thread... I'm tired as heck but hay a great thread just hit me out of no ware... MW needs to add a hit list in the next update they do... That would make the game so much better and awsome. Hear me out guys, why not do it? You could put anyone in the list and you can kill them, who ever put them on the hit list could offer money, the silver medal lol I forgot what there called, or even gold!!! That would be amazing, and I hope it happens... This would be the best way to get rid of farmers, or people who message you something dirty lol, or people who just tic you off... Let's say a ex allie who deleted you for noting to lol... Oh and this is the best part gold players who you know you can't defeat so you let someone else take care of them for you, for a price that is. I myself think it's a great idea and would be great for the game... So anyways guys I'm gonna let you tell me what you think... I'm gonna go so I'll see you guys later...

How's the vacation, does your wife know you are on the forum posting? lol
Hope you are having fun, good to hear from you
Cheers

:marine:
05-20-2012, 03:26 AM
How can you tell if someone is in team pirate? And I don't know if we should have a hit list... I don't really care if we do anyway.

War Priest
05-20-2012, 05:38 AM
How can you tell if someone is in team pirate? And I don't know if we should have a hit list... I don't really care if we do anyway.

For some badasses you would think they could at least come up with a better name than "Team Pirate".

-->FISH<--
05-20-2012, 06:03 AM
They rob, pillage, and plunder. They fight who they want and their gone before you know it. It a secret society that once your in there is no way out and no one must know your identity. Sounds like a pirate to me.

Jhoemel
05-20-2012, 06:14 AM

Yeah they have one and they hunt down their preys quite well

Warfiend
05-20-2012, 08:18 AM
Rather than being an effective tool to deal with problem players, the hitlist in the games I've played that has one becomes another tool that problem players use to mess with people. The people swearing on your wall will probably not hesitate to hitlist you back, multiple times. Someone farming you will be just as likely to step up the farming if you hitlist them as they will be to stop it. You'll trigger a 'Now I'm really going to farm you" response in many players, rather than a " i'll stop, please don't hitlist me." response.

Hitlists also encourage camping and discourage fighting. You'll have players who will hitlist anyone and everyone who wins a battle against them, in many cases multiple times. How eager will you be to do pvp if every 5th or 6th player you win against hitlists you because they decided they're going to hitlist everyone who defeats them?

Hitlists empower people with no substantial investment(time or money) in the game to be able to mess with people who have put their time and/or money into the game. With the casualty rates what they are, who wants some 12 year old kid with an ipod who thinks it's funny to mess up other people's games to have the power to hitlist people? Screw that.

All these problems I have seen first hand in another war game that has a hitlist.

Richie.
01-25-2013, 03:32 AM
Short answer.. no and it wouldn't be cool..

Speed ump
01-25-2013, 05:02 AM
Ok gin you win, you're first in the list. A show of hands? Ok then it's all unanimous over here, see you soon.

GRW
01-25-2013, 05:08 AM
For some badasses you would think they could at least come up with a better name than "Team Pirate".

We are not called team pirate.... Check the name of the President of Brazil.... I believe you may see it ad Pirate United Nation... Good day to you

chimera69
01-25-2013, 05:37 AM
Nice necro... This thread was 8 months old