PDA

View Full Version : Best way to deal with a moder war bully?

klr dinker
05-19-2012, 01:39 PM
So we all have been there some guy/girl likes to raid/attack everyday every time ammo is full. It makes it for a unenjoyable experience. So what is the best way to get a higher level player to leave you alone? Even after you ask. This can ruin the game for some people who take it too seriously with their "hard work" on their base. Any ideas?

Warfiend
05-19-2012, 01:50 PM
Depends on what levels you're talking about and whether the person is a heavy gold spender or not. If you're not in whale territory and the person isn't a heavy gold spender, I'd analyze their stats and determine what I would need to do to have sufficient defense to stop the attacks. Once that was achieved, then I'd work on building my offense high enough for some relentless payback.

It takes time though, so you need to be patient and vindictive(and enjoy being so) to do this. I am both.

If you're in whale territory or dealing with a heavy gold spender, someone else will have to give you advice.

Bronson
05-19-2012, 01:58 PM
Samething I say to everyone else - collect on time, vault everything and up your Dee!!!

95% of players will have high Valor units as their primary means of attack so if he has lots of Super Hornets buy something like hawk drones with the "strong against air" or if it's stealth frigates get sea scouts "strong against sea" if he is still attacking you gaining no money and losing Valor units he will soon leave you alone.

The other 5% of players are gold spenders, if so just collect, vault, defence and don't say a word to them!!

klr dinker
05-19-2012, 02:01 PM
So there is no blocking people. Since I do see a lot of gold purchased items and weapons. Which makes them indestructible. Thanks for the info. Wish I could hire a few good high level people to pumle this guy back to the stone age.

Idea: why not have a mercenary section were players can get some justice by putting a bounty up for the other players "kill" the menace.

SeqWins
05-19-2012, 02:01 PM
Man the F up and get better, GET BETTER QUICK! Stop complaining and fight back.

bigflan
05-19-2012, 02:02 PM
So there is no blocking people. Since I do see a lot of gold purchased items and weapons. Which makes them indestructible. Thanks for the info. Wish I could hire a few good high level people to pumle this guy back to the stone age.

Idea: why not have a mercenary section were players can get some justice by putting a bounty up for the other players "kill" the menace.What is there level?

SeqWins
05-19-2012, 02:04 PM

Idea: why not have a mercenary section were players can get some justice by putting a bounty up for the other players "kill" the menace.

You mean a hitlist and in order to be able to do the whole Hitlist deal we would need health in our game and the health option to be incorporated in the skill points section.

klr dinker
05-19-2012, 02:14 PM
Man the F up and get better, GET BETTER QUICK! Stop complaining and fight back.
Uh that's not the point. Level 27 fighting someone 41 with all gold items ain't easy nor "quick" to catch up. and I'm a girl and no manning up is needed. In fact I would be going backwards then.

JMC
05-19-2012, 02:18 PM
If you can get off their rivals list somehow, whether it be waiting for them to out level you or dropping allies, that is the best way to avoid them.

If you cannot, don't overreact, don't spam their wall or anything, just be friendly and even throw an ally request their way. If they don't want to add you and continue attacking you, just wait it out.

SeqWins
05-19-2012, 02:18 PM
Samething I say to everyone else - collect on time, vault everything and up your Dee!!!

95% of players will have high Valor units as their primary means of attack so if he has lots of Super Hornets buy something like hawk drones with the "strong against air" or if it's stealth frigates get sea scouts "strong against sea" if he is still attacking you gaining no money and losing Valor units he will soon leave you alone.

The other 5% of players are gold spenders, if so just collect, vault, defence and don't say a word to them!!

Well do the equivalent of manning up in girls world. What do you do with a girl who is 6' and has 18 inch arms like a guy and bumps you and spits on you picks on you every chance you get?

Blah blah blah blah its the game I know...do what Bronson said...

Bronson
05-19-2012, 02:24 PM
Uh that's not the point. Level 27 fighting someone 41 with all gold items ain't easy nor
"quick" to catch up. and I'm a girl and no manning up is needed. In fact I would be going backwards then.

Lols I don't agree with the last part but it is funny.

So is this guy/girl higher in levels than you and have you ever attacked him/her?

klr dinker
05-19-2012, 02:25 PM
Just to clear it up. Only affected me 2x's. My brother is getting the crap kicked out of him. I think he may have over reacted. It is a game. But puts our families patriotism into the game way to much since our parents are in the mc. I find it fun but I try not to attack people's money buildings to much. I give them that respect anyway.

I'm a 28 and he is a 27 being hit by a 41 every and I mean every 3 hours. You could darn near set a watch by it. I'll pass the info along. And this info may help others in the same situation. That way people won't be discouraged.

klr dinker
05-19-2012, 02:28 PM
You mean a hitlist and in order to be able to do the whole Hitlist deal we would need health in our game and the health option to be incorporated in the skill points section.

Lols I don't agree with the last part but it is funny.

So is this guy/girl higher in levels than you and have you ever attacked him/her?
Lol no insult intended. Everyone says man up to me so I had to fire back.

Who knows if he attacked him. It would have been a while ago since its 27 vs 41 the rivals wouldt even match them right? If he did it wasn't the blitzkrieg he's getting now.

SeqWins
05-19-2012, 02:29 PM
So your parents are Devils?..So you're a Military brat..where do you guys live? I'm currently in Camp Lejeune NC..tell you parents I said Semper Fi.

Arizona
05-19-2012, 02:41 PM
If you've tried being friendly and that hasn't worked, then for one, just ignore the attacks. Don't hit the revenge button, and if you have, well too bad.
Make sure whatever money you have is vaulted. Make sure your vault is upgrading. Collect from your money buildings as soon as you can before they're raided.
If you don't have anything to raid, or any loose change lying around, your assailant will move on and find other victims. In other words, do as much as you can to not make yourself a target, and in the meantime, just ride out the attacks
As Bronson said, build up your Defence.

Bronson
05-19-2012, 02:46 PM
Lol no insult intended. Everyone says man up to me so I had to fire back.

Who knows if he attacked him. It would have been a while ago since its 27 vs 41 the rivals wouldt even match them right? If he did it wasn't the blitzkrieg he's getting now.

I was asking because if he is that higher in levels they won't be on the rivals list and if he has attacked him he would be on his situation report so he can attack at any time no matter how many levels he rises.

If this is the case spam his wall like a mofo lots and lots of messages so that the attack your brother did would drop off the bottom and then there is no way he can attack him again.

klr dinker
05-19-2012, 02:51 PM

So your parents are Devils?..So you're a Military brat..where do you guys live? I'm currently in Camp Lejeune NC..tell you parents I said Semper Fi.

Picatiny arsenal weapons development centure, Jefferson NJ. Currently in reserve status after 15 years and 5 tours in the dust bowl of the middle east. Military brat def, in ROTC for the army. Can't stray too far from family values. He wanted me to go to the citadel for school (like him). I'm glad I got that out of his head. But off to active soon (2 yrs left in college).

Anyway, thanks for the in put. I looked at his game and found out why he was being bashed. He posted some very colorful things in the players wall after a few attacks. That fueled the fire. So I hope this post helps others.

klr dinker
05-19-2012, 02:54 PM
I was asking because if he is that higher in levels they won't be on the rivals list and if he has attacked him he would be on his situation report so he can attack at any time no matter how many levels he rises.

If this is the case spam his wall like a mofo lots and lots of messages so that the attack your brother did would drop off the bottom and then there is no way he can attack him again.

That is a fantastic idea. Keeping that for the future!

SeqWins
05-19-2012, 02:55 PM
Picatiny arsenal weapons development centure, Jefferson NJ. Currently in reserve status after 15 years and 5 tours in the dust bowl of the middle east. Military brat def, in ROTC for the army. Can't stray too far from family values. He wanted me to go to the citadel for school (like him). I'm glad I got that out of his head. But off to active soon (2 yrs left in college).

Anyway, thanks for the in put. I looked at his game and found out why he was being bashed. He posted some very colorful things in the players wall after a few attacks. That fueled the fire. So I hope this post helps others.

If it counts for anything your father is right..Go to Citadel years down the road you won't regret choosing College over Cammies...

But I must tell you if you are going to join, first go Officer and second do yourself a favor and join the Air Force.

klr dinker
05-19-2012, 02:59 PM

Well do the equivalent of manning up in girls world. What do you do with a girl who is 6' and has 18 inch arms like a guy and bumps you and spits on you picks on you every chance you get?

Blah blah blah blah its the game I know...do what Bronson said...

Lol at that point my Colt 1911 45 ACP would do the talking.

SeqWins
05-19-2012, 03:02 PM
Lol at that point my Colt 1911 45 ACP would do the talking.

Lol shooting at the range is not the same as shooting somebody..and when was the last time you pulled a gun on somebody? Exactly...

Thunder Child
05-19-2012, 03:47 PM
Samething I say to everyone else - collect on time, vault everything and up your Dee!!!95% of players will have high Valor units as their primary means of attack so if he has lots of Super Hornets buy something like hawk drones with the "strong against air" or if it's stealth frigates get sea scouts "strong against sea" if he is still attacking you gaining no money and losing Valor units he will soon leave you alone. The other 5% of players are gold spenders, if so just collect, vault, defence and don't say a word to them!!Never thought I'd say it, but I totally agree with him!
How you doing, fella?

klr dinker
05-19-2012, 05:47 PM
Lol shooting at the range is not the same as shooting somebody..and when was the last time you pulled a gun on somebody? Exactly...

Quick your sense of humor needs a defibrillator, nope too late. It's dead. :(

RedLabit
05-19-2012, 07:42 PM
Find an ally of lvl 40-42 with about same ally no.s as his, and this ally must be of better stats than him. Get this ally to pummel him and move you out of his situation report.

SeqWins
05-19-2012, 07:46 PM
Quick your sense of humor needs a defibrillator, nope too late. It's dead. :(

Ok let's gather facts, you said gun and people and I told you I'm a Marine= your common sense is dead.

:marine:
05-20-2012, 04:03 AM
Just add a pile of random people and smash him till you get bored.