PDA

View Full Version : Best Means of Economy Building?

jackdoggett
05-19-2012, 10:33 AM
I've noticed that the expansion costs have become prohibitively high. My next one is 400,000, and I only make about $8000 per hour, and the amount of new placement area you get per expansion is negligible.

Anybody have any tips for increasing your money quickly? Specific buildings to build or upgrade?

white frog
05-19-2012, 10:40 AM
I would highly recommend downloading my "all in one" spreadsheet and using the goal calculator. This will give you the opportunity to figure out multiple levels of upgrades based on efficiency. Also, read the threads in my signature about selling lower level buildings

jackdoggett
05-19-2012, 11:30 AM
I would highly recommend downloading my "all in one" spreadsheet and using the goal calculator. This will give you the opportunity to figure out multiple levels of upgrades based on efficiency. Also, read the threads in my signature about selling lower level buildings

Thank you, good sir! Very helpful! :)

Dreno33
05-19-2012, 01:59 PM
@jack - you probably make a good amount of money off others and doing jobs via energy. i would suggest getting Movie Theaters and upgrading those to lvl 4. Then buy Lofts, upgrade those to lvl 3 each. then back to MTs.

Just my opinion(: this will help you gain some good money and it pays itself off pretty quickly

nvbealone
05-19-2012, 03:22 PM
wait till you see a 60mil expansion! lol luckily im way pass that stage now. i was once in your shoes OP. enjoy the game:)