PDA

View Full Version : Best way to save for a nanotech factory???

moneybags
05-19-2012, 09:15 AM
Does anyone have any good suggestions on the best way to save for a nanotech factory. Im trying to avoid buying and selling things. Im already at 400k per hour so that is why I haven't rushed to save and buy them. But what do you guys recommend?? Plus what do you guys think the best money unit to buy is??

-->FISH<--
05-19-2012, 09:32 AM
Couple of different questions.....What lvl are you...this could determine how much un-vaulted money you could keep around without being noticed.

How many allies do you have? Many of the higher players are seeing lower lvl players with low allies because there aren't as many with the low allies....harder to hide.

I have 2, I chose to go the sell route.... i did stay off here and didn't pvp to keep me out of the spot light while I was saving and building. I did it during an event because I knew I would hit 1.25 mil during it. Built both and now have re-built my space stations back.

Dreno33
05-19-2012, 09:34 AM
Have a better defense than everyone else(:

Ascent
05-19-2012, 09:40 AM
Well, for this very reason I did not upgrade the Nuclear Plants nor the Space Centers, knowing that I will need them to be sold for the Nano ugrades. In fact, I may even sell one of the Nanos to pay for the other Nanos' upgrade :)

Ryan5100
05-19-2012, 09:42 AM
I just got 10M in my vault and sold a space center and a nuke plant for my second one but for my first nano I just kept saving and didn't sell anything

SeqWins
05-19-2012, 09:44 AM
Have a better defense than everyone else(:

Pretty much what he said.

Arizona
05-19-2012, 09:55 AM
Does anyone have any good suggestions on the best way to save for a nanotech factory. Im trying to avoid buying and selling things. Im already at 400k per hour so that is why I haven't rushed to save and buy them. But what do you guys recommend?? Plus what do you guys think the best money unit to buy is??

Yeah... save and make sure your D is strong enough that you're not worried about leaving unvaulted cash overnight while you save. I assume your vault is at max already.
What level are you? How many allies do you have? If you want to save for a nano, you might want to find a safe zone where your money isn't such a big target. That's my strategy. Others suggest saving a part, and selling other buildings for instant cash to facilitate a purchase. Not what I did.

Post more details and you'll get more precise answers.

moneybags
05-19-2012, 09:57 AM
Level 60 1 alliance

Dr. Dengus
05-19-2012, 10:04 AM
Have an extremely good defense and save up 20m, or save what you can and sell rail guns at 3m a pop.

-->FISH<--
05-19-2012, 10:04 AM
What is on your rivals list? That should help with knowing if you can save from predators.

War Priest
05-19-2012, 10:29 AM
Just upgrade small buildings since they are cheap to give you time to save money for it.

Tctiger
05-19-2012, 10:33 AM
I bought first nano today , I saved 13m and sold 2 rail guns , will do same for second if I can , had few big payout missions on final attack and raided like crazy .