PDA

View Full Version : Bugs, glitches, and exploits. oh my!

What?
05-19-2012, 05:21 AM
Currently I'm the victim of a bug that the new pvp loot does not drop. No matter how many attacks I do I only get measly tree snipers and oil aircraft carriers. While other players get predator subs and defensive cannon. This has been going on for 6 weeks now and no resolution so I though I would compile a few of the other unfair advantages and disadvantages that seems to plague this game on a regular occurrence. Some in the favor of the recipient and the expense of others creating unfair balances in this game.

The Rivals list bug
Imagine never being attacked unless it was revenge for an attack you yourself perpetrated. Well, you do not need to imagine because it happened! For months some players were invisible from players' rival lists giving these hidden players freedom to amass millions of unprotected cash without fear of attacks and the ability to purchase and upgrade the most expensive buildings. Some were so confident they never bother upgrading their vault.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/rivalslistbug.png

The Unlimited Energy Bug
Imagine waking up one morning and your energy was not depleting. Well, you do not need to imagine because it happened! Some lucky players received the unlimited energy bug giving them the ability to complete thousands of mission, haul hundreds of millions of cash, and thousands of loot units. Not to mention advance multiple and multiple levels in a matter of hours or even minutes. The players are to blame as much as Funzio for this one. Other bugs players have no control how and when they are affected. In my opinion however, Funzio should program a game where exploits like this shouldn't occur and then we wouldn't have to worry about dishonest players taking advantage.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/unlimited_energy2.png
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/unlimited_energy.png

The Residual Command Center
Bug or Glitch? Who cares. Some lucky players have an extra building generating cash for them. Potentially worth an extra couple million over the course of the game. I can't say for sure if they are able to collect from them, but from all reports they can and do.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/doublecc2.png

What?
05-19-2012, 05:22 AM
The building on building glitch
Running out of space? Expanding becoming costly? Well just stack your buildings.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/doublesd.png
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/doubleor.png

The residual command center building on building glitch
?????????? words escape me...
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/doublecc4.png

The multiple buildings upgrading
This one happened to me personally. I was being attacked and at the same time multiple buildings started upgrading, my timer for stamina and energy stopped and stalled on 3:00 and :53 respectively and I was unable to do anything for about three hours. Fixed? I don't know. This one may still be around.
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/upgrade.png

The Casualty Rate Bug
Some players have been blessed by the Funzio gods to lose little or no units. While most players lose 1,2, or even more units in a fight, some lucky individuals were bestowed immortality and the ability to amass a very strong virtually indestructible army with the ability to attack everyone without fear of little or no losses. I say little because after the 1.5 patch my army became virtually loss free for about a week during an event where I would lose 1 unit in about 300 fights. While others reported no change in the casualty rates others reported "umm why do I not lose any units". Well I can answer that. This game flip flops more than Mitt Romney it changes more than the weather. Some people are so fed up with the state of gameplay they are threatening boycotting the purchase of gold until it is fixed. In closing please fix your game Funzio. I didn't even touch on how many times my game crashes and the money I lose when it happens.

:marine:
05-19-2012, 05:38 AM
There is new pvp loot? I'll love the unlimited energy and the upgrading more than one buildings glitch, they will do some help in the game.
I don't think the command center is a glitch because they were available for purchase ages ago, someone told me that in their comments.
I might be with the death rate bug as I haven't lost 1 unit at all today.
I've seen a couple of building ontop of each other infact, I have seen half a base on top of each other.

Poopenshire
05-19-2012, 05:46 AM
If there is a loot glitch I have it. All I ever get from PVP loot is the basics like tree snipers and battle tanks. I have not heard of anyone receiving any but these. If its true then I need to send a ticket.

What?
05-19-2012, 06:18 AM
I'd be the first to admit some of what I'm saying is pure conjecture. For all I know the unlimited energy is an actual cheat and not from the messed up game, but based on previous know bugs Im leaning more towards a faulty game and not the players. As for the pvp loot are you saying you never got the new units like the mini sub and armed steel worker? Or are you saying you stopped getting them as well?

Poopenshire
05-19-2012, 06:29 AM
I'd be the first to admit some of what I'm saying is pure conjecture. For all I know the unlimited energy is an actual cheat and not from the messed up game, but based on previous know bugs Im leaning more towards a faulty game and not the players. As for the pvp loot are you saying you never got the new units like the mini sub and armed steel worker? Or are you saying you stopped getting them as well?

I have never gotten them. I only get the mini sub from PVE.

05-19-2012, 06:42 AM
Same I'm level 27 with only tree snipers,battle tanks and border commanders.

Funzio need to TEST their update before they release it, it will save them time of replying to tickets and fixing it.
I did not even know their we're new loot items.
In the next MW update we want to see no bugs or cheaters (hackers) and no unfair advantages like some people getting the new loot and 3/4 of us aren't and the event starting before other I pods, iPads and I phones and a couple of others, then we will all be happy and enjoy the game.

What?
05-19-2012, 06:54 AM
I used to get these items...I don't know which is worse though never getting them or getting them and then stop getting them while others still get them. It's hard to keep track of all the game changes. If Funzio could clarify if these items are supposed to be dropping during PvP fight and if you are not getting them you have an issue it would clear up some confusion.

Armed steel worker 14/14
Iron bear 7/8
Rebel humvee 4/8
Defensive cannon 10/20
Iron wing 21/16
Mini sub 8/6
Predator sub 26/14
Bombardment frigate 13/12
Elite brigadier 23/19
Mobile artillery 14/9
Ghost operative 20/19
Typhoon tiger 21/14
Metro tank 15/17

05-19-2012, 07:09 AM
Haven't got any of them.

Poopenshire
05-19-2012, 07:15 AM
The only thing i ever see of them is the Mini-sub and that is only from the missions. I have never seen any of the others.

bilbo baggins
05-19-2012, 07:23 AM
My mate has the never lose units glitch and also the gain mega units in loot glitch.

He got up to level 113 with 500 allies and he immediately had loads of posts on his wall like "only valour units, good luck!" and "only Valour? you are going to get hammered" etc etc. He posts on his wall "I don't lose units" He then proceeds to get attacked like I have never seen before for about 2 weeks and guess what, he still does not lose a unit.

He bought 300 Super Hornets early on (basically as soon as he had the valour) I asked him in the last 3 months how many SH's have you had to buy back. His answer "4"

He now has nearly 600,000 valour and can pretty much attack who he wants. If he does lose the fight (which he does quite often) I have never seen him lose a unit. Last night I made him show me every attack he had in the 5 or so hours I was round at his and I did not see him have 1 casualty in around the 100+ fights he had.

Poopenshire
05-19-2012, 07:32 AM
After seeing this I sent a ticket. This is really annoying. Those units are up to 10 times greater numbers than I have been getting for months. Lets see what happens, I also sent a ticket in for super high Valor unit losses.

bilbo baggins
05-19-2012, 07:40 AM
After seeing this I sent a ticket. This is really annoying. Those units are up to 10 times greater numbers than I have been getting for months. Lets see what happens, I also sent a ticket in for super high Valor unit losses.

I am in the same boat (no pun intended) He has around 135 predator subs and over 100 Iron wings.

If I do any PvP (which I love) I have to earn about 10k a day in Valour just to keep me at the same unit level.

Watash
05-19-2012, 07:51 AM
Well now, this is quite the interesting thread. I know this has been reported and speculated on before but this really gets one's attention. I don't know how many MW players come to this forum but those who do will not be pleased at all by these reports. Fairness and a somewhat level playing field is very important. Really takes the wind out of your sails when you learn about players getting huge unearned advantages. Let's keep this thread alive and work on more feedback.

What?
05-19-2012, 07:55 AM
Honestly funzio should lay off designing 50 new gold units a week and work on fixing this game. There could be a guy who never shows up on rival lists, who can stack his building ontop of each other, and who also never runs out of energy, and even if he did show up on a rivals list he doesn't lose any units for all we know. sound like fair gameplay?

Thunder Child
05-19-2012, 07:56 AM
After seeing this I sent a ticket. This is really annoying. Those units are up to 10 times greater numbers than I have been getting for months. Lets see what happens, I also sent a ticket in for super high Valor unit losses.Be sure to let us know when you get an answer, Poop.

bilbo baggins
05-19-2012, 08:01 AM
Anyone else found out the way to get multiple box opening attempts without having to reset the timer? :)

I have been able to do it about 4 maybe 5 times in this event and have had on average 6-7 attempts a time.

I once managed 4 openings during these attempts and got 3.75m (3 X 1.25) and a defensive cannon.

Still stuck on 9 though.

Poopenshire
05-19-2012, 08:03 AM
Anyone else found out the way to get multiple box opening attempts without having to reset the timer? :)

I have been able to do it about 4 maybe 5 times in this event and have had on average 6-7 attempts a time.

I once managed 4 openings during these attempts and got 3.75m (3 X 1.25) and a defensive cannon.

Still stuck on 9 though.
maybe twice a day i can get 2 openings, but they usually both are sorries.

Poopenshire
05-19-2012, 08:04 AM
Be sure to let us know when you get an answer, Poop.

If i get and answer i will share for sure. KNowing my luck its a just random chance thing that i just am the unlucky with.

JMC
05-19-2012, 08:07 AM
As far as i know the new PvP loot units were only on for a week or so. For someone to still have them active, may be the actual glitch.

Most of the guys that are rolling out with 100 predator subs/ghost operatives and bombardment frigates also have the casualty glitch. Their advantage in the high levels has gotten to 450000 more valor worth in units with similar amount of attacks/missions completed or even less than, the identical player that has casualties.

Currently there are tons of free players sitting at 70K-85K att/def, none of them legit.

bilbo baggins
05-19-2012, 08:07 AM
maybe twice a day i can get 2 openings, but they usually both are sorries.

I used to get this but have now worked out a way that will allow you to have more. It does not work all the time however it does work.

JMC
05-19-2012, 08:09 AM
I also may have had the rivals list glitch way back, but once you start switching between lists it is gone.

I also think many of these players are now visible since they have been messing around with how the lists are organized.

bilbo baggins
05-19-2012, 08:13 AM
I also may have had the rivals list glitch way back, but once you start switching between lists it is gone.

I also think many of these players are now visible since they have been messing around with how the lists are organized.

My mate is definitely visible, his news at most only goes back around 3 hours (as an indication as to how much he gets attacked) but it matters not. His stats go up around 1000-1500 a day att and def and he just keeps getting more and more units.

Last time I looked I think he had around 8000 currently his att is 63k def 67k.

Poopenshire
05-19-2012, 08:21 AM
As far as i know the new PvP loot units were only on for a week or so. For someone to still have them active, may be the actual glitch.

Most of the guys that are rolling out with 100 predator subs/ghost operatives and bombardment frigates also have the casualty glitch. Their advantage in the high levels has gotten to 450000 more valor worth in units with similar amount of attacks/missions completed or even less than, the identical player that has casualties.

Currently there are tons of free players sitting at 70K-85K att/def, none of them legit.

I was going to say, its not just the new PVP loot, but loot like the Mini-sub which I am fairly sure has been around, I have never gotten one in a PVP win. I have >3000 wins. I should have gotten 1. In the last week alone I completed enough PVP to make Lieutenant. I should have gotten something other than tree sniper, oil battleships, battle tanks, and the cheap chinooks.

What?
05-19-2012, 08:22 AM
To be fair to players if they did get the casualties through no fault of their own what are they supposed to do? Stop playing and wait? They could be waiting a long time. They are only playing the game with the parameters that the system installed on them. It sucks that some players have this and some players don't but the truth is this is not the players fault.

JMC
05-19-2012, 08:24 AM
Funzio needs to find a way to re-balance the game. If they can track down everyone who has the glitch, and exclude them from some compensation, that would work.

The remainder of the players, should get valors rewarded to them depending on level and PvP activity.

commandNconquer
05-19-2012, 09:36 AM
you forgot a glitch : people with low missions low attack but LOADS of valor units appearing from nowhere. i remember seeing them sometimes when i had more allies now with low allies it is easy to get a valor army but i remember seeing low attack and mission stats and pretty much full SH/270/SF

Arizona
05-19-2012, 10:06 AM
Honestly funzio should lay off designing 50 new gold units a week and work on fixing this game. There could be a guy who never shows up on rival lists, who can stack his building ontop of each other, and who also never runs out of energy, and even if he did show up on a rivals list he doesn't lose any units for all we know. sound like fair gameplay?

Frakk yeah!

plavine
05-19-2012, 10:08 AM
I have had no such luck, I incur more losses than my opponents do in fighting every time I attack, even if they are thousands of def points below my attack. I attacked a player whose def was 10,000 less than mine 10 times last week I lost 22 units totalling over 1million dollars including 3 GIGN and M270 mlrs tank and a superhornet

I guess the funzio gods are looking over other players

pl

Currently I'm the victim of a bug that the new pvp loot does not drop. No matter how many attacks I do I only get measly tree snipers and oil aircraft carriers. While other players get predator subs and defensive cannon. This has been going on for 6 weeks now and no resolution so I though I would compile a few of the other unfair advantages and disadvantages that seems to plague this game on a regular occurrence. Some in the favor of the recipient and the expense of others creating unfair balances in this game.

The Rivals list bug
Imagine never being attacked unless it was revenge for an attack you yourself perpetrated. Well, you do not need to imagine because it happened! For months some players were invisible from players' rival lists giving these hidden players freedom to amass millions of unprotected cash without fear of attacks and the ability to purchase and upgrade the most expensive buildings. Some were so confident they never bother upgrading their vault.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/rivalslistbug.png

The Unlimited Energy Bug
Imagine waking up one morning and your energy was not depleting. Well, you do not need to imagine because it happened! Some lucky players received the unlimited energy bug giving them the ability to complete thousands of mission, haul hundreds of millions of cash, and thousands of loot units. Not to mention advance multiple and multiple levels in a matter of hours or even minutes. The players are to blame as much as Funzio for this one. Other bugs players have no control how and when they are affected. In my opinion however, Funzio should program a game where exploits like this shouldn't occur and then we wouldn't have to worry about dishonest players taking advantage.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/unlimited_energy2.png
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/unlimited_energy.png

The Residual Command Center
Bug or Glitch? Who cares. Some lucky players have an extra building generating cash for them. Potentially worth an extra couple million over the course of the game. I can't say for sure if they are able to collect from them, but from all reports they can and do.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/doublecc2.png

Arizona
05-19-2012, 10:15 AM
I attacked a player whose def was 10,000 less than mine 10 times last week I lost 22 units totalling over 1million dollars including 3 GIGN and M270 mlrs tank and a superhornet.

WOW! You got off easy then. Seriously 22 units totalling 1m?

In the words of the four yorkshire men..."We used to dream of losing 22 units totalling over a million".

azy
05-19-2012, 10:26 AM
I had the double command center glitch ages ago. And like an idiot I reported it to Funzio so they could investigate. The result? They removed it from my account, but obviously didn't fix the problem. Could have been good for another $100K/day, or a new Osprey per week.

I also had the limitless energy glitch temporarily, for like 15 minutes. But anything I accumulated during that time didn't persist. That is, any units or cash made during that period vanished when normal behavior resumed. Perhaps there are other flavors of the glitch.

What?
05-19-2012, 08:46 PM
The constructing two buildings at the same time
Tired of those pesky construction times? Can't wait 3 days for some construction to finish? Don't worry just construct two at the same time.
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/doubleconstuction.png

05-19-2012, 10:14 PM
Man I hate those glitches I just attacked someone with 355 attack and 117 def and LOST! When I had more attack than this guy.

AND i lost 614k in a battle, when I thought it was 10% and it was a lost to a guy with 4 allies... And I have 2... I had 2 mil un protected isn't 10% 300k? Once again saving for the chemical plant failed at level 24
Funzio you Need to fix the rivals list... I seen more than 15 players building more than one building at a time (mainly campers) or hackers....

Here's my wonderful gift http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p594/marine1467/5997bd4c.jpg

Luke7676
05-19-2012, 10:57 PM
Haha I've lost way more then that before, while saving for my first nano.

And I've also seen someone with 2 oil refinerys built on each other. I have a screen shot of it as well.

05-19-2012, 11:06 PM
How much 2 mil.

Luke7676
05-19-2012, 11:16 PM
How much 2 mil.

Around 3 mil. If not more. Of course not from one single attack.. Because the max per attack is 300k but * that by a few hits and it adds up fast and only shows the total lost on your news feed from that one player.

Corsair
05-19-2012, 11:18 PM
Man I hate those glitches I just attacked someone with 355 attack and 117 def and LOST! When I had more attack than this guy.

AND i lost 614k in a battle, when I thought it was 10% and it was a lost to a guy with 4 allies... And I have 2... I had 2 mil un protected isn't 10% 300k? no, 10% of 2 mil is 200k. Regardless, the loss is 10% per attack, not total. So on 2 mil first hit loses 200k, then 180k, and so on. I forget the math and it depends on the number of attacks but you can lose 50% of your unvaulted cash easy. Saturday night must be a hot time for saving and building, I just found 3 people with massive amounts unvaulted, haven't seen that much in a week.

As for your attack, don't forget skill points play a factor, as do boosts, especially if you are fairly close in stats. You aren't that much higher so the skill points probably did you in.

05-19-2012, 11:31 PM
Well I spent my cash on military ambulances :D and got another allie.

Tate
05-19-2012, 11:40 PM
I used to get these items...Armed steel worker 14/14Iron bear 7/8Rebel humvee 4/8Defensive cannon 10/20Iron wing 21/16Mini sub 8/6Predator sub 26/14Bombardment frigate 13/12Elite brigadier 23/19Mobile artillery 14/9Ghost operative 20/19Typhoon tiger 21/14Metro tank 15/17I used to get the bombardment frigate and iron bear as well but have dropped nothing other than tree snipers, oil carriers and other useless crap with no stats but see numerous good loot items like these on almost all of my rivals inventory lists. Would like to get my hands on some of these too! After over 650 attacks in the past few days I've picked up nothing like these!
After seeing this I sent a ticket. This is really annoying. Those units are up to 10 times greater numbers than I have been getting for months. Lets see what happens, I also sent a ticket in for super high Valor unit losses. Looking forward to your feedback poop! I'm sending a ticket in as well
Anyone else found out the way to get multiple box opening attempts without having to reset the timer? :)I have been able to do it about 4 maybe 5 times in this event and have had on average 6-7 attempts a time.I once managed 4 openings during these attempts and got 3.75m (3 X 1.25) and a defensive cannon.Still stuck on 9 though.The most cash I have received this event is one 500k drop, mostly getting 100k or 300 valor, mech rovers, petrified soldiers and sea cannons and lose them quite readily. Maybe lvl makes a difference, I'm at 59 now....

What?
05-20-2012, 12:44 AM
Most I took from someone was 4.8 million in 16 attacks x300k. Scary you can lose like 60 million or more in a 24 hour period if you have that kind of cash on you. You need like a 3,000,000 per hour income just to recoupe the losses. Good luck trying upgrade buildings that that are 50-100 million.

Q Raider
05-20-2012, 01:15 AM
Something interesting re the low casualty glitch.
As you level up it becomes a bit more obvious who has it, just way too much Valor unit on show.

Majority I have encountered have a unit called and "Oil Shipping Truck". It doesn't actually have an image which is why it is noticeable.

I find attacking or raiding them gives me far higher losses than others, seems that SH's are particularly vulnerable in this situation.

Tctiger
05-20-2012, 02:07 AM
All I get is tree snipers and odd battle tank or now and again a heavy bomber that's it. Should I be getting other units pvp then? Seen buildings with no level number . Can't believe some people have these glitches it's bad enough with the gold players to deal with.

What?
05-29-2012, 03:34 AM
The PVP loot bug

With many players struggling to keep a semblance of an army in tact with losing casualties left and right (although some people don't lose any as discussed earlier). A few saving graces for most are loot items. 2-3 months ago Funzio released new PVP loot that could be obtained though attacking rivals. These units were great, but as suddenly as they appeared they disappeared and are now in the annals of myths and legends of Modern War. But are they? Some people claim they never received the new PVP loot, while others ARE STILL RECEIVING THEM. Of course this would all be hearsay without out proof. So now without further adieu proof.

Luckily the PVP event was going on and these pictures were taken today. Player who shall remain nameless.

First picture combined from a few pictures and cropped with pertinent information is the old units in said players inventory. These pictures were taken at the same time.
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/old1.jpg
Second picture taken hours later. Might not look like much has changed. The reason being nothing has changed! This player although being ranked in the top 5 in the PVP event did not receive a single PVP unit from these "old loot item". Strange you may ask. Puzzling even. Well that is until you see the next picture.
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/new1.jpg

What!!!!!! woah hold on here is this for real? Funzio can you please explain to us why players have thousands of new loot units and others have none?
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/old2.jpg
And now for the coup de grāce. The death blow to prove without a doubt Funzio has a game that is fundamentally broken with bugs and glitches that gives players huge advantages while other players suffer. Hmmm seems to me this player is still getting PVP loot that for most is no longer available for the masses.
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/new2.jpg

Also, I should change my name to What!?!?!?!?! because this is some repugnant stuff here. I love the idea of the game, the concept, the people for the most part, but I really really hate that there is so many things wrong with the programming and some lucky players are able to receive huge game changing advantages left and right while most others are screwed. If posts like this doesn't open Funzios eyes I don't know what will.

Note: mini subs and defensive cannons are popular PVE and event loot respectively, but by hours, I literally mean hours apart like 6-8 hours between the two sets of picture. So gaining this many units in that time span is not feasible by any other means besides player attacks.

mickymacirl
05-29-2012, 03:50 AM
Ya I'd really love to know that as well, that's just annoying.

In the last week I have lost 310 SH, 140 SF, 88 HM and ALL my Elite Ops Heli (had 89 at one point, don't know the totals off hand) that I spend well over 80k valor on saving up waiting to PVP rank up.

Att and Def down about 10k each.

Tried at 500 allies, Valor units still dying, Tried at 73 allies (YES 73) Valor units still dying.... currently at like 151 allies and yes, you guessed it, Valor units still dying...

Poopenshire
05-29-2012, 04:41 AM
Try attacking people with less than 1000 units. I tried this last night and routinely got no casualties. I bring 2000 units to battle. The lower below 1000 I attacked the more I had no casualties. Maybe 1000 is the magic start point for me but about 750 units no valor losses at all as well as no other losses. Just something to think about. These included high att scores but low units.

mickymacirl
05-29-2012, 04:58 AM
Ya I tried that when I was down at 73 allies vs someone with 400 units and 20 allies.... valor units died! But on a bonus note I did get a Tree Sniper :/

Poopenshire
05-29-2012, 05:41 AM
i think your problem was you tried it with so few allies that you might have lost any benefit of attacking someone so small. I tried it again after posting, and I attacked 5 times. 1 loss in all five attacks and it was a flame thrower, one of my meat sheilds. no other losses at all.

Maverick50727
05-29-2012, 05:47 AM
Ya I tried that when I was down at 73 allies vs someone with 400 units and 20 allies.... valor units died! But on a bonus note I did get a Tree Sniper :/
Do you know what your 400 units were exactly? Did your try several times in a row, with the same results on every attack? Shoot me a PM and we can talk more. Like I've said several times my loses are low and I get the better loot too ( I don't use any loot less than 19A in my battle group) . But the 2 bugs (if they are) don't seem to be related. I've seen hundreds of people who get the better loot, but still lose units to me. When I see people losing a bunch I move on. But normally when people lose units they are junk units with medium-high rates.

Jhoemel
05-29-2012, 06:21 AM
Man that loot bug is crazy, those strong loots should be given to level 100 and up, and not those same loot given to level 20 or something

Q Raider
05-29-2012, 06:38 AM
Nice range of loot items. Only ever got some of those as drops from the crate/propellor/spy plan type events.

Just ran a test replacing my current lower end units with those, would result in over a 2K increase in my Attack stats.....nice.

Jhoemel
05-29-2012, 06:42 AM
Nice range of loot items. Only ever got some of those as drops from the crate/propellor/spy plan type events.

Just ran a test replacing my current lower end units with those, would result in over a 2K increase in my Attack stats.....nice.

Yeah i also got that in pvp when an event is going on a while back

Maverick50727
05-29-2012, 06:53 AM
Man that loot bug is crazy, those strong loots should be given to level 100 and up, and not those same loot given to level 20 or something
Has anyone seen any people below 100 with the better loot still? I haven't. Level is not the ONLY key though, but could be one.

Maverick50727
05-29-2012, 07:53 AM
@What?

I would like the devs to comment on the intent of the new loot class. Meaning "should" everyone be getting the new loot or is it based on a number of a # of player conditions met 1st. I tried for a whilw with numerous forum members to try to figure out why some get it and some don't to no avail. I think everyone getting it the first time was maybe a mistake and the devs fixed the conditions check later. That would explain why everyone had it for a short period, then it went away for all, then came back for only select few.

I thought at first is was a simple matter of the mountain citadel tank 10/9 being the highest in the 1st class, so if you were at least L80-90 and your lowest unit in your battle groups was greater than the citadel then you got the better loot. My lowest attack/def was better than 11/10 when I saw the loot return the second time. But later reports from others showed this was not the case. Also if it was whale gold players with 2000 units would have them. When they fixed the rival list recently so we could see up, I checked 4 of the top whales and only 2 of 4 got the better loot class. I have looked at boost buiding levels, player levels, # of units, fights wons, nations, if they have the possible "low loss bug", lowest units, etc. But I never found the key condition if there was one. If it is condition based, I suspect it is mutiple conditions. Maybe the devs can comment.

Like I said, I don't use half the loot items anyway so the benefit would be towards a lower player with weaker units getting access to the better loot. Also, I'll point out that the person in your example does show some people get better loot class, but this person has a gold army and doesn't bring any of these units to battle himself. So it doesn't give him any edge, but it might to others.

How to determine if someone gets the better loot?
Look at their inventory over 200-300 attacks. Some of the most common loot drops are mini-subs and bombardment frigates. Mini subs are a common farmed unit, but the bombarment frigate is a common drop from the Pacific Rim\Capital Prefecture\Kazehiko Kamizuchi boss. However, nobody is going to farm these at 3434E X 16 hits. So if people get several of these in a short time, 99% they are getting all the better loot class and you can verify by checking further for larger qty of units like the iron bear, iron wing, predator sub, etc. All the units in the better loot class can be found in PVE also, just not in qty like stated about.

What?
05-29-2012, 11:13 AM
I get people's reservations and possible explanations, but these conclusions aren't just made up. I feel they are completely rational. I will be the first to admit some of what I'm saying is speculation. I have no notion why some players get this loot and others don't. I understand the player we are talking about has no need whatsoever for them, and to be honest I have no need for them either as my lowest attack unit right now is 31. That isn't really the point though, in fact it actually is worse when this player is getting these items when he is in the top 5 of the entire game that doesn't need them. But there are many players who would benefit from these units and they deserve a voice. I feel exposing blatant discrepancies from players to players resulting is unfair and unbalance gameplay is important to bring awareness to affect change and resolution to issues in the game software. I used to play a first person shooter years ago called wolfenstein:enemy territory, so much so that I would be banned regularly from servers because people thought I was cheating. When stuff like this happens to you personally all you want is honest and fair gameplay for everyone. It is not fair if a player can see behind walls or have a cheat that zeros in on players heads automatically. As it is not fair some players get these items and some players take no caualties and some players get unlimited energy and some players get this and that and others don't, it is just unfair.

Maverick50727
05-29-2012, 01:59 PM
I get people's reservations and possible explanations, but these conclusions aren't just made up. I feel they are completely rational. I will be the first to admit some of what I'm saying is speculation. I have no notion why some players get this loot and others don't. I understand the player we are talking about has no need whatsoever for them, and to be honest I have no need for them either as my lowest attack unit right now is 31. That isn't really the point though, in fact it actually is worse when this player is getting these items when he is in the top 5 of the entire game that doesn't need them. But there are many players who would benefit from these units and they deserve a voice. I feel exposing blatant discrepancies from players to players resulting is unfair and unbalance gameplay is important to bring awareness to affect change and resolution to issues in the game software. I used to play a first person shooter years ago called wolfenstein:enemy territory, so much so that I would be banned regularly from servers because people thought I was cheating. When stuff like this happens to you personally all you want is honest and fair gameplay for everyone. It is not fair if a player can see behind walls or have a cheat that zeros in on players heads automatically. As it is not fair some players get these items and some players take no caualties and some players get unlimited energy and some players get this and that and others don't, it is just unfair.
I totally agree on level playing field for all and zero cheating. One of my main goals in the game and forum is to help others to make better rivals and add more challenge in the game.

That is why I have never hidden any possible glitches I have, stats, skill points, etc. I even volunteered to work with JMC and devs to look at low loss glitch, but found no solution or had any answers thus far. I've asked repeatedly about the better loot class, but yet no answers. The hardest thing is that you know what you get, what losses you have, but when it comes to somone else, I don't know what they get or should, or even if they are getting something you don't have until you see it in someones inventory. Some direction from the devs if theses are bug/glitches or if they are by design and a result of strategies would be appreciated.

I don't think we are allies. Mind shooting me your MW ID and ingame name in a PM? I have over 50 pending adds, so can't any new requests coming in unless I get below that. Let me know and I can send you a request the other way if you don't have a large amount pending. Either way I would like to ally with you to compare notes and inventories. Curious what you have to be at 31 for your lowest. Must have a lot of the new valor units of been playing much longer.

What?
06-03-2012, 04:14 AM
The Unlimited Energy play by play. Caught someone early before they reached that magic lvl 200 all these players seem to get to. If you notice my xp only increases a few hundred, yet this player advances several levels in this short amount of time (2 hours or less).

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/IMG_0188.png
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/IMG_0189.png
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/IMG_0190.png
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/IMG_0192.png

What?
06-03-2012, 04:15 AM
Reserved for update

Aidan
06-03-2012, 04:34 AM
Maybe he used the refill energy?

And, why didnt you attack him? He got a sh1tty def. or is this one of the pirates?

Jhoemel
06-03-2012, 04:56 AM
yeah you should have attacked his ass off, well I dont think he used refill energy, thats just to much to finish that much missions by using refill, he would have used up tons of gold

What?
06-03-2012, 04:59 AM
Maybe he used the refill energy?

And, why didnt you attack him? He got a sh1tty def. or is this one of the pirates?

Too weak to fight even though he has the icon above him. Also has no gold buildings or units. Why would he start spending thousands of gold for this. I'll show you another picture I have of someone elses' stats practically tripled overnight and 1 billion with a b in cash when I get around to it.

What?
06-08-2012, 01:14 PM
New play by play on the Unlimited energy. I know some people think there is a reasonable explanation of players using gold for energy refills. Most of the players I've found have no gold units, buildings, or any reason to think they would spend hundreds, even thousands of dollars of real money for levels and cash and then just to leave the cash on the account for everyone to steal. It makes no sense whatsoever. Which is more likely that they spent real cash or just have unlimited energy. Funzio probably keeps track of gold purchases and can easily look at these players and see if they bought thousands of gold. I would wager they have unlimited energy. If funzio wants names they can contact me here, I have sent in tickets and get the most general information that they will look into it and cannot discuss the outcomes. For the first picture the player I found already had 100 million so I would guess this started well below lvl 100. So this player probably advanced 100 levels in about 24 hours. The last picture is one I was saving for a bit. 1,000,000,000 cash and doubled in strength in a short time. Someone found the new loot units. If lvl 200 wasn't the cap this player would be like 500 by now. This player after I spent a week or so taking millions off can now beat me and attacks me regularly. What kind of crap is that? Is it so much to ask for fair and balanced game for all?

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/uenergy.png
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/uenergy2.png

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/uenergy3.png

Art of War
06-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Nothing about this game has ever been fair and balanced for all. It's still a lot of fun which is why I've been playing for months.
I've been a games player since the days of Pong. I don't like the blossoming culture of micro transactions in games. Sadly it does seem to be the way things are going.
Any game that allows players to purchase skills, items or anything else that can't be achieved through normal gameplay is always going to be unbalanced by nature.

Back OT. I've personally experienced the multiple building upgrade glitch. I can tell you all now, that it in now way gives advantage to the player. Infact its the opposite.
I was fairly low level (20s) so didn't have masses of buildings. One time I logged in to see at least six buildings upgrading simultaneously. At first I thought cool. Then I noticed that each of the buildings had their levels reduced by one, and their upgrade timers had been reset.
While this is happening you're prevented from starting any new 'real' upgrades. Once the upgrades had finished things went back to normal.

DVL505
06-08-2012, 05:23 PM
Well looks like the funzio Gods frown on me as well. I have a 45,000+ offense and if I attack anybody over 10,000 I have heavy casualties. Just did 3 raids for a total of 18 strikes and lost 12 units. There defensive stats were, 8,450+, 10,000+ and 12,800+. The funny thing was I lost a Viper jet to the 8,450 player. Unit lose included Hardened marines, mech rovers, eagle fighter jets, subs and of course the ever popular Harrier. Gotta love this bug.

stricker
06-08-2012, 05:40 PM
@art of war... i've experienced the same w/the multiple upgrades after the bldg lvl was reduced for no apparent reason!!! I posted the details here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?30683-just-for-fun...-post-funny-mw-pics-here...&p=259823&viewfull=1#post259823

Art of War
06-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Hiya Stricker. Glad to see you're on the ball mate. Also good to see someone else who's experienced the same glitch as me. Plus you have all those fancy screenshots and everything! :)
When I had this problem it was months back and I was still a newb. I could read the forums but couldn't post as I had trouble setting up my account. When I saw this thread I thought I'd mention it. Sorry I didn't see your original thread.

Damn is it half two already? I want to go to sleep, but I'll only have to get up in 30 mins to fail opening another crate! :)

What?
06-10-2012, 01:39 AM
Same player as above. I keep going back for the millions. Every time I go back hes jumped a few levels. Over 60 levels in 3 days that I recorded. Probably really over 100. Hasn't tried for any good loot or bought any units so I don't know what the heck is going on. If every defeat this player has had is $300,000, he has lost 245 million in three days. Not to get off topic but if you can lose that much in so little time how is anyone supposed to save for the expensive upgrades? I'm lucky to clear 40 million in a day and that is from raiding for like 10 hours checking back every 40 minutes for my stamina to refill. I also apparently have the best 1,000 economies in the game. Three days of 40 million is 120 million total. But I can lose twice that apparently.
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/uenergy4.png

Maverick50727
06-10-2012, 03:35 AM
I've hit this guy for millions. Yes 300k every time. No units means probably this is a hacker in the same range. He uses this account to feed money through attacks to his other account to hide. I'm pretty sure I know how he is doing it. But sorry I don't provide info for telling people how to cheat. I'm against it.

What?
04-18-2013, 10:57 PM
I feel like reviving this thread because honestly not much has changed in 11 months. It's funny, even laughable how little has changed. Gree (funzio) created a game that is fundamentally unbalanced and unfair to play. There are so many hackers it is getting really hard to tell the difference between honest players and cheaters. Some players are subtle in their cheating as not to arouse suspicion. While others are blatant. People can argue that some players may spend a lot of gold, but if they actually did the math some players energy units would cost in excess of $100,000.
Case #1 player in question has 1300 brigand lightnings and 900+ transport raiders. A normal player with no gold refills and a 30% drop rate on the raiders would take 770 days. I get this number by multiplying # of units by 3,600. 3,600 is the amount of average energy for one raider with 30% drop rate and 1,200 energy per mission times 3. Then you take the energy and divide it by 3 which results in how many minutes it would take to generate that much energy. 770 days is just for the transport raiders and unless 66,600 gold was used for refills there just isn't enough hours in the day or days in the year when these units make sense. That being said this player also reached level 250 with only 14,000 successful attacks and raids and wouldn't you know for all this players hard work Gree awarded this player the mig 250. I've been playing this game for over a year now and just barely broke the 10,000 mission mark hitting the same two missions this player has hit and I have 1/6th the missions completed,1/9th the transport raiders, and 1/2 the brigand lightnings. Unless this player spent $5,000 dollars worth of gold refills there is no other explanation other than cheating. I only discovered this player because he attacked me and killed a bunch of my units. But while I may spend the next few days trying to replace the lost units this player can just turn on his hacks and replace them in minutes.
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/44E4099B-F2CE-4495-BFDE-F9548E283601-23357-000022AB588554E0.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/29CE5830-E3FB-4FF7-ADE2-A0CCABA82454-23357-000022AB5EA223DD.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/AA05C364-B545-464D-8788-E391E0623827-23357-000022AB6790B5D7.jpg

funziorandom
04-19-2013, 06:19 AM
The funny thing is... If you are knowingly raiding this players millions, aren't you participating in the cheating? If a player on your team is taking illegal steroids and you're benefiting, isn't your team cheating?

Because it sounds like you are so hard done by because this player is cheating. I wish I could find this guy and capitalize. Since it was tax season in the US, Go research 401k's and other tax loopholes that people benefit from. The IRS closes loopholes just like GREE works to close loopholes. Doesn't mean a lucky few don't benefit before they do. So quit whining about gaining millions.

Tee
04-19-2013, 07:11 AM
The funny thing is... If you are knowingly raiding this players millions, aren't you participating in the cheating?

Exactly!

On a positive note, it takes all kinds to make the world go round.

Im not a Hacker, unless we counting loogies :D

Peace! No no, war, MW!:cool:

sraghav42
04-19-2013, 08:20 AM
I feel like reviving this thread because honestly not much has changed in 11 months. It's funny, even laughable how little has changed. Gree (funzio) created a game that is fundamentally unbalanced and unfair to play. There are so many hackers it is getting really hard to tell the difference between honest players and cheaters. Some players are subtle in their cheating as not to arouse suspicion. While others are blatant. People can argue that some players may spend a lot of gold, but if they actually did the math some players energy units would cost in excess of $100,000.
Case #1 player in question has 1300 brigand lightnings and 900+ transport raiders. A normal player with no gold refills and a 30% drop rate on the raiders would take 770 days. I get this number by multiplying # of units by 3,600. 3,600 is the amount of average energy for one raider with 30% drop rate and 1,200 energy per mission times 3. Then you take the energy and divide it by 3 which results in how many minutes it would take to generate that much energy. 770 days is just for the transport raiders and unless 66,600 gold was used for refills there just isn't enough hours in the day or days in the year when these units make sense. That being said this player also reached level 250 with only 14,000 successful attacks and raids and wouldn't you know for all this players hard work Gree awarded this player the mig 250. I've been playing this game for over a year now and just barely broke the 10,000 mission mark hitting the same two missions this player has hit and I have 1/6th the missions completed,1/9th the transport raiders, and 1/2 the brigand lightnings. Unless this player spent $5,000 dollars worth of gold refills there is no other explanation other than cheating. I only discovered this player because he attacked me and killed a bunch of my units. But while I may spend the next few days trying to replace the lost units this player can just turn on his hacks and replace them in minutes.
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/44E4099B-F2CE-4495-BFDE-F9548E283601-23357-000022AB588554E0.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/29CE5830-E3FB-4FF7-ADE2-A0CCABA82454-23357-000022AB5EA223DD.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/AA05C364-B545-464D-8788-E391E0623827-23357-000022AB6790B5D7.jpg

I have a member of PUN in my alliance and I visit him eventually. I just wonder how much money he has to spend in the game for example the unit SR-22 Tengu Striker is worth 910 gold and that guy has 123 of them btw this was only one of the unit I found over 100 other types of gold units which he had in bulk
Could someone invest that much money in a game, well if I was Richie Rich I would love to put 100000 $ in this game but it would be very rare to find that kind of people . I could happily post a pic of his stats and then you all could analyze the pic but I , would not want to create cold war here.

ohgreatitsryan
04-19-2013, 08:24 AM
That level of spending isn't rare these days, and nowhere near the max. Maybe he had bad luck getting the rare from that LE set, or great luck and wanted to strike while the iron was hot.

What?
04-19-2013, 10:50 AM
The thing that bothers me is like 80% of the stuff I talked about 11 months ago is still with us. In fact people hacking energy is more rampant now than before. I don't seek these players out, most of the time I get attacked and lose units and then I investigate. You can't get to lvl 250 with 22,000 attacks just like you can't get 174,000,000 bps from 25,000 attacks. Gree relies on players to report cheaters, but it should be the other way around. It should not be players jobs to patrol the game it should be done by employees. Or better yet Gree should have safeguards in the programming that doesn't make exploits so easily obtainable.
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/7F5474CD-36FD-4540-8083-182C88FB5A49-23721-0000237682CD80A0.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/4930001C-8084-402A-8643-C68EC4C7CE1A-23721-0000237815C93A34.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/519EC68B-891D-4D73-A574-3B085013403E-23721-00002376967C818A.jpg

The Mole
04-19-2013, 04:02 PM
i never see the bug

cowgirl
05-21-2013, 06:30 PM
I agree I have many times reported to gree that on player level 85 with 355 allies and only 455 mission and 565 attacks cannot have over 4 million attack and over 3 million defense!
I am at ends with playing PVP everone I go to is outrageous def/att I am android an I dont have money for gold but I cant compete with these stats so what do you do

The thing that bothers me is like 80% of the stuff I talked about 11 months ago is still with us. In fact people hacking energy is more rampant now than before. I don't seek these players out, most of the time I get attacked and lose units and then I investigate. You can't get to lvl 250 with 22,000 attacks just like you can't get 174,000,000 bps from 25,000 attacks. Gree relies on players to report cheaters, but it should be the other way around. It should not be players jobs to patrol the game it should be done by employees. Or better yet Gree should have safeguards in the programming that doesn't make exploits so easily obtainable.
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/7F5474CD-36FD-4540-8083-182C88FB5A49-23721-0000237682CD80A0.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/4930001C-8084-402A-8643-C68EC4C7CE1A-23721-0000237815C93A34.jpg
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/slowmotionnoob/519EC68B-891D-4D73-A574-3B085013403E-23721-00002376967C818A.jpg