PDA

View Full Version : Changes to Ally List

Thunder Child
05-19-2012, 03:18 AM
Anyone else noticed that the allies list has been changed? It's now one scrollable list!

Thunder Child
05-19-2012, 03:21 AM
...and now it is back to normal! Changes coming, perhaps?

mickymacirl
05-19-2012, 03:32 AM
ya i like it, less waiting!

JMC
05-19-2012, 07:53 AM
Sometimes it switchs between the two. Been happening for a while.

War Priest
05-19-2012, 10:27 AM
Mine is not one big list...

fuzzlenutz
05-19-2012, 02:06 PM
My allie list was also switching back and forth
now all of my oldest allies are gone and I don't think Funzio can fix it
They say I have to find all the old allies and have them remove me an then add me again

I can only see one page of the newer ones and about a nother half a page when I hit view more
Still shows I have 500 in my stats and when fighting

JMC
05-19-2012, 02:53 PM
My allie list was also switching back and forth
now all of my oldest allies are gone and I don't think Funzio can fix it
They say I have to find all the old allies and have them remove me an then add me again

I can only see one page of the newer ones and about a nother half a page when I hit view more
Still shows I have 500 in my stats and when fighting

This happened to me but eventually it fixed itself. I couldn't see my brother on my allies list for about a month, but eventually he showed up again.

The only people that will be forever invisible to you are the people from doing a mass add of a few hundred people. Some of them may not show up on your allies list. Those guys will not fix themselves. I have about a hundred and something of these invisible allies, from a mass add i did a while back.

fuzzlenutz
05-20-2012, 03:43 AM
This happened to me but eventually it fixed itself. I couldn't see my brother on my allies list for about a month, but eventually he showed up again.

The only people that will be forever invisible to you are the people from doing a mass add of a few hundred people. Some of them may not show up on your allies list. Those guys will not fix themselves. I have about a hundred and something of these invisible allies, from a mass add i did a while back.

Funny that you replied to that
You are one of the allies that I still can see
I am just wondering if what happened to one of our shared allies (HT) (just got reset) will happen to me
I know I still show on their lists but cannot visit them making communication difficult
Is it worth it for me to find and add them one at a time? Or do you think I should wait it out.
It has been a week already and Funzio is not making any progress