PDA

View Full Version : Aww Crap!! 55 unopened gun cases :(

Quirt
05-19-2012, 12:08 AM
Stuck on "8 pieces of gun" with 55 unopened cases!!! lol
My third event and no number 10 yet -- at least this time I didn't lose any gold. (or real money)
I noticed the weapons changed as I leveled up --- does anyone know why this happens and IF lower level players are excluded from being able to get the 10th piece (i.e. the best weapon) in these events? I had 8 pieces from early in the 2nd day and opened countless cases with "game money" since but no joy --- just a few more henchmen and lower stat "weapons".

doinkent
05-19-2012, 12:09 AM
yes there are intervals im which the weapons name and stats change. not sure what levels the intervals are at but obviously as you get higher the more powerful the weapon. all players can get the 10th item, though the stats for the 10th itemdepend on your level aswell

Quirt
05-19-2012, 12:12 AM
Ah cool thanks ---- didn't know the stats on the 10th weapon (item) changed as well ---

Alice
05-19-2012, 12:16 AM
See here (click me) (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?19235-Lockbox-Event-Guide!&highlight=Event+guide)for the intervals

Also see here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArJYc250DposdFl1ZzYtOTBMSk4wcmVTMDBXcDJMT 3c#gid=0)for how the drop rates decreases

Dravak
05-19-2012, 12:18 AM
350 unopened guncases :p , got only 1 robbed this event ! ....

So what is this who can gather the most unopened guncases ? :p

PawnXIIX
05-19-2012, 12:22 AM
Good to see somebody finally has some stats on the rates. I think it'll take a few more events, if they even happen, to get a true idea of how their formulas work for the exact drop rates.

After seeing what you went through to get this new item...I think you deserve a 20 hour sleep O.o

And in regard to the OP right now i'm staring at 46 unopened boxes. It wasn't even so much with the fails I just got so many trying to farm items...big emphasis on "trying" <.<

Hank
05-19-2012, 12:58 AM
Good to see somebody finally has some stats on the rates. I think it'll take a few more events, if they even happen, to get a true idea of how their formulas work for the exact drop rates.

After 8 events, i strongly believe that they use different odds in different events. Some events are easier, some are harder. I think the reason is that by offering some 'easier' events like the diamond sig event and the one with the dice, then funzio gets people thinking that these final prizes are actually realistically attainable and that maybe ANY event can be won with a reasonable amount of gold. Once they have you thinking that, then they spring an event like the emerald burner or this most recent one on us where the prize is extremely difficult to attain, and next thing you know you lost 3 vaults of gold...assuming you could get it with the 200 you used for the last easier event. Bottom line...dont try to figure out the odds because funzio changes them with each event. possibly WITHIN each event. Thinking you know the odds could put you in a world of hurt.

Dravak
05-19-2012, 01:00 AM
+1 Hank and you still need a lot of luck , especially if the ods are freaking impossible .

Quirt
05-19-2012, 01:03 AM
See here (click me) (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?19235-Lockbox-Event-Guide!&highlight=Event+guide)for the intervals

Also see here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArJYc250DposdFl1ZzYtOTBMSk4wcmVTMDBXcDJMT 3c#gid=0)for how the drop rates decreases

Ahhh "lockboxes" I was searching on the wrong word -- thanks for the link ---
ALICE !!!! You got the tenth item in ALL the events so far!?!? Without using gold ?!?! You just became my new hero :-D lol

Dravak --- left with 350 unopened cases!!!! O.o Ok Who can "beat" that!?!?? :P

Bala82
05-19-2012, 01:17 AM
i just click on gun safe it says 1 day 22 hours left ?

Dravak
05-19-2012, 01:19 AM
Bala you are on android maybe they prolonged it for you guys , IOS ended , already closed down the app. and restarted .

So in my eyes android does deserve some more time .

Bala82
05-19-2012, 01:29 AM
Well would like to know that before i start upgrading my buildings :(

Dravak
05-19-2012, 01:31 AM
As long the event timer doesn't say soon , you are good to go, if not sure restart the app ...
and see if the gun cases comes up with the same timer on android .

Inzaghi
05-19-2012, 08:34 AM
After 8 events, i strongly believe that they use different odds in different events. Some events are easier, some are harder. I think the reason is that by offering some 'easier' events like the diamond sig event and the one with the dice, then funzio gets people thinking that these final prizes are actually realistically attainable and that maybe ANY event can be won with a reasonable amount of gold. Once they have you thinking that, then they spring an event like the emerald burner or this most recent one on us where the prize is extremely difficult to attain, and next thing you know you lost 3 vaults of gold...assuming you could get it with the 200 you used for the last easier event. Bottom line...dont try to figure out the odds because funzio changes them with each event. possibly WITHIN each event. Thinking you know the odds could put you in a world of hurt.
Cannot agree with you more. I have been stuck at 9 just in the two events you mentioned and burnt RM for the final reward, thinking that I can obtain that within a reasonable amount of gold as I did in other events. :(

PawnXIIX
05-19-2012, 08:43 AM
Knowing the odds would hurt but at least it would give you some good idea how many it should take before you should get it. Like if you have a 5% chance of getting a gun part for the 10th item you know that the law of averages would take about 20 successful opening before you see that gun part. So it's a good idea to predict if you can make it before the end of the event...but i agree if you put all your hope in stats that have no basis other than theories then you might as well throw your money at that point :P

dudeman
05-19-2012, 09:26 AM
350 unopened guncases :p , got only 1 robbed this event ! ....

So what is this who can gather the most unopened guncases ? :p

I finished this event with 355+ unopened boxes, and the event before this recent one with 376 unopened boxes.

Too bad we can't trade them in for something. They're only unopened because of how often I see "better luck next time", so where is that next time with better luck?