PDA

View Full Version : New attack limit

bredo2
05-18-2012, 11:59 PM
Why can you now only attack same player 5 times before he becomes "too weak"? Used to be 25.

The_Red
05-19-2012, 05:21 AM
Why can you now only attack same player 5 times before he becomes "too weak"? Used to be 25.

He may have been attacked prior; I just attacked a guy 10 times in a row and didn't run into any issues.

MPoon
05-19-2012, 08:28 PM

Me too :eek:

Fong123
05-19-2012, 08:55 PM
Same problem here

Njwmrb
05-19-2012, 09:21 PM
In my experience it seems to depend on how much money they have available to take.

Vile Lynn
05-20-2012, 10:56 AM
No doubt about it; Funzio has definitely changed the max attack limit.

The last 10+ players that I have attacked have all maxed out at 5 attacks... which is way too low for the mid-range levels, IMHO.

Where are the mods? Can we get some feedback, please?
You've been dearly missed in all of the forums.

p19759
05-20-2012, 09:34 PM
Can we get some feedback, please?
You've been dearly missed in all of the forums.

Hey, what is going on. This is a hugh problem :confused::confused::confused:

Vile Lynn
05-21-2012, 01:42 AM

Cha, I'm glad I haven't put anymore SP into stamina. I would have left my stamina at 5 if this was the case from the beginning...
I would have used those 10 SPs differently.

lucita
05-21-2012, 02:35 AM
On top of that, I'm having more players on my battle list who pop out 'player is too weak to attack' even on my first attack, do you guys experience the same?

These two problems seem to alleviate a bit after I dropped 50 allies (I had capped 500 allies previously so anyone beyond 375 would count very little for me) but I can't tell whether it's due to the drop or just coincidence. Any thoughts?

MPoon
05-21-2012, 09:26 AM
These two problems seem to alleviate a bit after I dropped 50 allies (I had capped 500 allies previously so anyone beyond 375 would count very little for me) but I can't tell whether it's due to the drop or just coincidence. Any thoughts?
I have 240 allies, so this does not seem to matter. If Funzio change the same for CC and MW, there will have a mass protest !!!

bredo2
05-22-2012, 03:55 AM
Any dev info on this? I am still having the issue. At best 5 attacks before "too weak" but most of the times ppl are exhausted on first try. And i know it is not because ppl are attacking more all of a sudden.

Magra 738 587 125
05-22-2012, 05:19 AM
There also seems to be some kind of time limit on when you can hit the same enemy again. 12, maybe even 24 hours? How can you conduct a war if you can only go 5 rounds per day with the enemy?

Fong123
05-22-2012, 07:02 AM
There also seems to be some kind of time limit on when you can hit the same enemy again. 12, maybe even 24 hours? How can you conduct a war if you can only go 5 rounds per day with the enemy?
It is at least 48 hours... For the past 2 days, I got the 'too weak' message when trying to attack 4-5 players. When you visit their kingdom, the icon on top of the player is showing he is available to be attacked. This could be a bug introduced recently!!!

The_Red
05-22-2012, 09:01 AM
It is at least 48 hours... For the past 2 days, I got the 'too weak' message when trying to attack 4-5 players. When you visit their kingdom, the icon on top of the player is showing he is available to be attacked. This could be a bug introduced recently!!!

Ive seen this as well, but Ive seen it with people Ive not attacked as well.... usually people with quite a bit of unvaulted gold.

Freekizh
05-22-2012, 09:16 AM
Is the 5 limit for 5 wins against the opponent (excluding losses against the opponent)? Anyone else confirm the 48 hr period - I think this cannot be right - it is too long.

I think it makes sense if they get exhausted if they don't have any unvaulted gold left. Just like buildings that cant be raided if its already been raided - same principal.

But it will make collecting stuff from PvP during future KA Events a lot more difficult if not impossible.

Vile Lynn
05-22-2012, 10:13 AM
It is 5 total wins, for sure.

Vile Lynn
05-22-2012, 10:16 AM
IOWs, you can only lose a total of five attacks before you are too weak to battle.

I don't know how long it lasts. (in CC, the max is 10 attacks, 2 hours)

John Snow
05-22-2012, 10:33 AM
It's definitely annoying when people pop up on the Rivals List and you can't even attack them once because they are too weak. It's already time consuming scrolling through the list looking for good targets.

Vile Lynn
05-22-2012, 12:47 PM
It's definitely annoying when people pop up on the Rivals List and you can't even attack them once because they are too weak. It's already time consuming scrolling through the list looking for good targets. Do you have something else to do? Heh, that IS part of the game: looking for good targets.

Lt. Falcon
05-22-2012, 01:54 PM
I think it is based on the available stamina of the player you are attacking, I have attcked someone up to 8 times in a row before they became too weak, another player became too weak after 1 attack. In MW, I have attacked someone upwards to 15 times in a row looking for event items which I was able to extract 6 crates. This is the reason why I try to limit my stamina when I obtain skill points.

Skoty422
05-22-2012, 02:54 PM
I agree with Lynn, 5 wins on attacks. I'm not sure the raid. I just tested it out, got 5 wins on attacks and player was too weak. Then I raided their building 3 times. So is that where you got the eight from? I'll check it out a little more later. But I'm thinking it may be a max of 8 total between raids and battles but a max of 5 for each. I don't know. We shall see.

Vile Lynn
05-22-2012, 02:56 PM
I think it is based on the available stamina of the player you are attacking, I have attcked someone up to 8 times in a row before they became too weak, another player became too weak after 1 attack. In MW, I have attacked someone upwards to 15 times in a row looking for event items which I was able to extract 6 crates. This is the reason why I try to limit my stamina when I obtain skill points.

Well... Maybe.... If I understand your post. I have never heard of that or experienced it in CC, MW, or KA.

It would be too weird if every player that I have attacked since the change has had only 5 stamina on them.

I've successfully attacked about 650 times, so about 130 rivals in a row with only 5 stamina... I doubt it, but anything is possible.

Vile Lynn
05-22-2012, 03:01 PM
I agree with Lynn, 5 wins on attacks. I'm not sure the raid. I just tested it out, got 5 wins on attacks and player was too weak. Then I raided their building 3 times. So is that where you got the eight from? I'll check it out a little more later. But I'm thinking it may be a max of 8 total between raids and battles but a max of 5 for each. I don't know. We shall see.

Great point, Skoty!

Yeah, you can raid until there is nothing left to raid, providing you have enough stamina or wait for more to replenish... There is no limit to raids in a kingdom.

The building limit is 3 raids, the kingdom limit is the limited by the buildings available for raiding.

Skoty422
05-22-2012, 03:18 PM
It's not 8 max for sure. Did 9 money building attacks on one rival. They wasn't weak yet but I tried to play some music and accidentally exited the game. Didn't see them again. Oh well.

Skoty422
05-22-2012, 03:27 PM
The building limit is 3 raids, the hood limit is the limited by the buildings available for raiding.

Huh? Hood limit? I'm confused. Ok u said raid as long as there is available raiding buildings in their kingdom. Each building takes 3 raids to destroy no matter what it is. Am I on the right path so far? I still agree the max attack is 5. It has been for every rival I've fought so far. At lvl 45 or 46 I don't know. I stopped paying much attention to the level I'm at and just play.

Fong123
05-23-2012, 02:05 AM
IOWs, you can only lose a total of five attacks before you are too weak to battle.

I don't know how long it lasts. (in CC, the max is 10 attacks, 2 hours)
Current max in KA is 5 attacks, at least 72 hours!!! Crazy... Will report again tmr.

MPoon
05-23-2012, 07:45 AM
Crazy... Will report again tmr.
Agreed. Thx for the update.

Skoty422
05-23-2012, 08:02 AM
What?!!!! 72 hrs? No way. Do they WANT everyone to camp? Freaks!

Fong123
05-23-2012, 08:11 AM
It is 72 hours+ and counting...

The_Red
05-23-2012, 08:14 AM

I thought it was related to when people log back in.... IE you can attack 5 times while they're away and they're unattackable until they log back in.

Fong123
05-23-2012, 08:28 AM
Attacked 6/7 players 72 hours+ ago. Still getting the 'too weak' message when I attack them just now. When I visit their kingdom, there is an 'available' icon on top of each of them.

Skoty422
05-23-2012, 08:35 AM
But I bet someone else could attack them. What level and ally are u fong? I will see if I can find them if they in my rival list.

Vile Lynn
05-23-2012, 09:21 AM
Huh? Hood limit? I'm confused. Ok u said raid as long as there is available raiding buildings in their kingdom. Each building takes 3 raids to destroy no matter what it is. Am I on the right path so far?...

Sorry... I meant kingdom limit, not hood... I'll edit my post. You can raid as many buildings in a rival's kingdom as long as you have the stamina & your rival has buildings to raid; there is no limit, iow, on raids like attacks.

I thought it was related to when people log back in.... IE you can attack 5 times while they're away and they're unattackable until they log back in.

No, there is a time limit, like in CC. If you're attacked 5 times & log off, you still are too weak to fight until the timer is up.

72+ hours?! That is ridiculous! I'm not too sure I believe this.

Fong123 - any relation to Feng1234?

Fong123
05-23-2012, 09:30 AM
72+ hours?! That is ridiculous! I'm not too sure I believe this.
I will be delighted if you guys can help to prove/disprove this. It is 72 hours and counting. Please attack somebody and count.

Fong123 - any relation to Feng1234?
Not related.

Freekizh
05-23-2012, 09:35 AM
Most people will have 5 stamina but stamina recovers very quickly...just waiting a few minutes should allow you to attack again if this was he constraint. I think the 5 seems a hard limit...we just don't know what determines the recovery time.

Vile Lynn
05-23-2012, 09:44 AM
I will be delighted if you guys can help to prove/disprove this. It is 72 hours and counting. Please attack somebody and count.

Not related.

Good, glad you're not related :)
-----

I'll try to keep track of the rivals I attack, but it is impossible to know if I attacked that rival last or if maybe another player has made them too weak to be attacked, KWIM?

I have not been recording who I attack & I barely remember if I have tried attacking the same rival twice. I attack only for goals & move on.

I might even email support about it. IF it is something like 72+ hours, they should be able to confirm it or say what the time limit is, I hope. Maybe it is something they are "working on."

Also, I have been finding more players that are too weak to attack with icons over their heads, meaning they can be attacked. I should email support about that because it should be an easy fix. Maybe I will later.

Fong123
05-25-2012, 04:22 AM
Current max in KA is 5 attacks, at least 72 hours!!! Crazy...
Latest is 120 hours and counting...

Skoty422
05-25-2012, 04:42 AM
Holy smokes! Have you attacked a different rival since you attacked that rival?

Fong123
05-25-2012, 05:49 AM
Holy smokes! Have you attacked a different rival since you attacked that rival?

Sure, keep attacking as long as my stamina allows ... actually not able to attack these 6-7 rivals for 120 hours+. Running out of rivals very quickly, though, LOL.

Skoty422
05-25-2012, 06:04 AM
Yea I bet. That's what, 5 days and counting. That's just silly if no one else can attack them either. If that's the case you can get a friend that's not a ally to attack you and then your good for a week. You won't have to worry about vaulting your gold. I think maybe that applies to the same player attacking same player. But there is no way it can apply to any player not attacking another player because they have been attacked 5 times already. Then no one would be able to attack. In a week, I could come very close to maxing out the attack of all rivals if I start attacking just to attack. Then what? I wouldn't get to attack anyone on my list? That's just crazy!! Well, keep us posted. Did you write a ticket about this yet? Maybe you should. Let them know it is disableing your ability to play the game. And maybe, at the least, if that's the case, then they can give you a time limit that players are protected from your attacks.

Skoty422
05-25-2012, 06:05 AM
We're those rivals on your revenge wall? Or just picked from battle list and keep popping up?

Fong123
05-25-2012, 06:09 AM
I might even email support about it. IF it is something like 72+ hours, they should be able to confirm it or say what the time limit is, I hope. Maybe it is something they are "working on."

Also, I have been finding more players that are too weak to attack with icons over their heads, meaning they can be attacked. I should email support about that because it should be an easy fix. Maybe I will later.
If Vile hasn't, I will do it. With icons over their heads meaning they can be attacked, I think others can attack them. Hopefully, we won't get the "it is not broken and working as intended" reply.

Fong123
05-25-2012, 06:11 AM
We're those rivals on your revenge wall? Or just picked from battle list and keep popping up?
Both categories

Fong123
05-25-2012, 06:18 AM
But I bet someone else could attack them. What level and ally are u fong? I will see if I can find them if they in my rival list.
BTW, sent you the list of rivals via PM yesterday, Skoty.

Sean
05-25-2012, 06:21 AM
Iwas attacked over and over again, there should limited or not let one person still focuse on me

Fong123
05-25-2012, 06:45 AM
Latest is 120 hours and counting...
Breaking news... was able to attack two of these rivals. This means max in KA is 5 attacks, 5 days if my watch is correct. Now may be I should not raise a fault ticket, but a change request :eek:

Hugh Bris
05-25-2012, 06:59 AM

Hey leave me out of it. :o

Haha, I just attack twice anyway b/c I spend a lot of money. I just want that valor/honor (or whatever you call it in KA).

Altz
05-25-2012, 07:18 AM
New attack limit is 5 times, and the most you can loot from attacking is capped at 9999, yes. 10k.

Edit: 10k cap per attack. Ie. Attacking someone with 1 mill gold, you can only get 10k per attack. Total 50k for 5 attacks

Skoty422
05-25-2012, 07:33 AM
Ok. Great to hear. Seems like we (you) have it figured out now.

Sean, I attack someone named Sean. When I see Sean pop up on my rival list I always hit it. They or you always have unvaulted gold or good uncollected raid buildings. Do you do that often? Since you're on the forums, if you would like to ally I will ally with you. Just let me k ow your ingame name so I know who you are. And I'll try to give you some tips to help you out if you are the one I attack/raid. What lvl/ally are you? By the way, my kingdom is Scotty.

Skoty422
05-25-2012, 07:35 AM
Oh yea. Got the list but I'm level 49 so they are way out of my reach and I could never attack them.

Freekizh
05-25-2012, 07:41 AM
New attack limit is 5 times, and the most you can loot from attacking is capped at 9999, yes. 10k.

Edit: 10k cap per attack. Ie. Attacking someone with 1 mill gold, you can only get 10k per attack. Total 50k for 5 attacks

Wow all these newbies must have been complaining like crazy to funzio. 5 limit is ok but 10k cap is far too low. It's 1/30 of MW and kA economy is not that bad. It wont be encouraging buying gem units or building super crazy PvP armies. This is the first KA misstep.